It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Talmud Evil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I dont know much about the Talmud. I had heard that non jews/gentiles were refered to as goyim and that 'goyim' are non-human animals. I never thought much of it until I came across some stuff the other night. I was pretty shocked at what is written.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

We beg Thee, O Lord, indict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee, and not calling on Thy name. Let down Thy wrath on them and inflict them with Thy wrath. Drive them away in Thy wrath and crush them into pieces. Take away, O Lord, all bone from them. In a moment indict all disbelievers. Destroy in a moment all foes of Thy nation. Draw out with the root, disperse and ruin unworthy nations. Destroy them! Destroy them immediately, in this very moment!

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Mas. Yevamoth 61b

All Israelites will have a part in the future world... The Goyim, at the end of the world will be handed over to the angel Duma and sent down to hell.

Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hilkkoth Akum X1

A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

I am really not familiar with the Talmud but if this stuff is for real Im shocked. Does anyone have an explanation?
edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understood a word of that....but if Jews can do something to get 2800 slaves of their very own...then we are indeed in trouble. As if the 70 whatever virgins Muslim martyrs get isn't bad enough for the state of the world as it already is...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
I'm not sure I understood a word of that....but if Jews can do something to get 2800 slaves of their very own...then we are indeed in trouble. As if the 70 whatever virgins Muslim martyrs get isn't bad enough for the state of the world as it already is...

Christians got ripped. Wheres their 70 virgins and 2800 slaves?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I don't know much about Judaism, but thats some crazy stuff right there...

I'd like to hear an explanation as well actually

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Those are most certainly some shocking passages to read. I wonder how they feel about 'mixing yokes' it must be an abominable offense. I wonder if this ever came to light during the formation of the state? Even makes jihad seem merciful.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Christians got ripped. Wheres their 70 virgins and 2800 slaves?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There can't possibly be 70 virgins for each Muslim martyr. I bet you couldn't find 70 virgins in all of the world today...much less enough for all of them to get 70.

And yeah...Christians don't get slaves either.

If it's all the same though,, I do kind of have to agree about the Gentiles and the wine glasses. I'd prefer not to have anyones Gentiles touching my wine either.

Back on topic though...I wasn't aware of this either. I thought only radical Muslim clerics and bible thumping christian evangelicals were the only ones with these so far out and obvious prejudicial views.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

]If it's all the same though,, I do kind of have to agree about the Gentiles and the wine glasses. I'd prefer not to have anyones Gentiles touching my wine either.

Im with you too. I have heard somewhere that Jews are ancient aliens which explains their seemingly advanced knowledge of hygiene. It made some sense when I heard it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I've been reading up on this some. It's almost like the Jewish version of the New Testament. A lot of it seemed to come from oral tradition, but seemed to start from around 200-300 CE and continues to be written and/or rewritten to this day.

Criticism

Historian Michael Levi Rodkinson, in his book The History of the Talmud, wrote that detractors of the Talmud, both during and subsequent to its formation, "have varied in their character, objects and actions" and the book documents a number of critics and persecutors, including Nicholas Donin, Johannes Pfefferkorn, Johann Andreas Eisenmenger, the Frankists, and August Rohling. Many attacks come from antisemitic sources, particularly Christian antisemites such as Justinas Pranaitis, Elizabeth Dilling or David Duke. Criticisms also arise from Muslim sources,Jewish sources, and atheists and skeptics. Accusations against the Talmud include alleged:

Anti-Christian or anti-Gentile content
Absurd or sexually immoral content
Falsification of scripture

Many of these criticisms, particularly those by antisemitic critics, are based on quotations that are taken out of context, and thus misrepresent the meaning of the Talmud's text. Sometimes the misrepresentation is deliberate, and other times simply due to an inability to grasp the subtle and sometimes confusing narratives in the Talmud. Some quotations provided by antisemitic critics deliberately omit passages in order to generate quotes that appear to be offensive or insulting.

That's from the Wiki article on this.
But it seems the believers are just dismissing all of the criticisms we have been mentioning simply because they( the critics) are non-believers.
Actually...that sounds rather familiar..lol

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thanks.

I figured some of it may be out of context. But still,gotta be something to it all you would think.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The Talmud is a collection of rabbinical writings, most of them produced during the Diaspora (the dispersion of the nation of Israel) after the Crucifixion of Jesus.

They are the desperate writings of a people who had lost their hope and lost their faith, because they have rejected their Messiah. The nation of Israel was dissolved and dispersed by God because of their non-adherence to the law and turning to idols, as it always had been from the captivity in Egypt.

The Talmud is NOT the Torah. The Torah was the collection of documents that the Jewish faith centered around prior to the Diaspora.

Jews today hardly acknowledge the Torah. Modern Judaism is a different religion than ancient Judaism.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow, are people just coming out of the woodwork to post crazy stuff?

I am not a Jew so I don't know about this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if some crazies do believe this stuff.

After all I see extreme positions from people all the time on other stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It says a lot of it was written with obscure Latin and Greek words...idk if intentional or not. But that may be part of the issues with understanding it.
lol...I was serious at first when you posted it. I didn't understand it. I'm starting to think it's intentional. But I'd have to say...honestly...between most of the other "religious" texts I've read...this one seems more evil than anything from even Alister Crowley or Anton Levay. And certainly more so than "turn the other cheek."

It's like this is there...just in case any stability does indeed come to the region just as a means to destabilize it again. Since apparently the "chosen ones" are the only ones who can't interpret it correctly!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
IMO the Talmud is not evil. It is just a set of writings and instructions, nothing more. Whether a person chooses to do as it prescribes is another matter entirely. I dont agree with everything it proposes, but thats me. Those who use it to hurt/gain over others for their own ends without a thought for any they abuse doing so make it appear "evil".

When you see writing on a forum that says to punch the next person you see, it isnt any different from the quotes you took out of the Talmud. They're just words, nothing more. Its the action itself that come from it that should be viewed as right or wrong, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
Those are most certainly some shocking passages to read. I wonder how they feel about 'mixing yokes' it must be an abominable offense. I wonder if this ever came to light during the formation of the state? Even makes jihad seem merciful.

No a Jew is forbidden from co mingling with a Goyim. Yeah and people thought Nazism was bad, but the Zionist Jews who live by Talmud have the very same 'race' superiority complex. Hitler believed the Aryan was the Master race and should control the entire World. The Zionists believe the very same thing that it's the 'God' given right of the Jew to rule the world and all other races are but mere mice.

It's truly sickening who when you think about it really do control this World, The Zionists through the Banks, Media, and Political puppets.

I'd like to add something to ponder for those that believe in Biblical Authenticity, what city sits on 7 hills? If you answered Jerusalem you'd be correct. Think about it, Rev says the Beast Capital sits on 7 hills, the 2 witnesses are killed by the Beast and bodies laid in the Streets of spiritual Sodom and Egypt where Messiah was impaled. Well where was He impaled? Jerusalem. Where do the Zionists wish to make the Capital of the World? Jerusalem, Rome is just the deception along with the Papacy to think it's the Pope and Rome. The Zionists wish to set up a World order ruled by the Jew with the building of the 3rd Temple but in order to do that the Dome must be destroyed.

Insert these wars and that's the perfect mixture. Did anyone know after almost 2,000 years the Jewish Sanhedrin court has taken power in Jerusalem? They already have the 70 priests for the Temple also. When they establish this Order Sanhedrin will become the World court all that's left is the War and the destruction of the Dome. These are all my opinions based on my studies.

So to answer your question OP, yes the Talmud is Evil along with those using it to establish and justify World wide dominion over all because of the massive egos they have in thinking they are the 'super' race. The holocaust was orchestrated by Zionists banking Jews to gain sympathy for the Jews, the creation of Israel and to blind the people in thinking there is no way the Jew could do what was done to them by the Nazis to the rest of the World. But they will and America is one of the biggest tools they have as of right now, notice all the Christian support for Israel? Ever here of Dominion Theology? I'd learn up on it as I suspect our possible soon to be leader Mitt Romney may be one of them and they have the same goals as the Talmud Zionists in World Dominion before Messiah can come and will do anything to achieve that goal yet they paint the Muslims as the Enemy bent on World destruction when they do the and believe the same and it's my personal feeling the Zionists orchestrated 9/11 as it jump started all this Mid East turmoil.. In actuality Christianity and Jewish Zionism are the Harlot of Revelation, the Zionists have successfully painted Rome and the Papacy as that and it's just plain false, common magical trick getting you to look one way while your getting screwed the other way.

Dominion Theology

I hope I didn't go to off topic but people need to know these things since most don't and they will use ANY means to accomplish the goals they have. Again these are my personal opinions based on my own studies and research and I urge anybody else do the same thing if you seek answers to anything and trust no man w/o researching what they say! Shalom!

edit on 26-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Shalom!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Before our Jewish friends can even begin plots to confuse the subject, read the following from Wikipedia:

During the Middle Ages a series of debates on Judaism were staged by the Roman Catholic – including the Disputation of Paris (1240), the Disputation of Barcelona (1263), and Disputation of Tortosa (1413–14)- and during those disputations, Jewish converts to Christianity, such as Nicholas Donin (in Paris) and Pablo Christiani (in Barcelona) claimed the Talmud contained insulting references to Jesus.[29][30][31]

During these disputations the representatives of the Jewish communities offered various defences to the charges of the Christian disputants. Notably influential on later Jewish responses was the defence of Yechiel of Paris (1240) that a passage about an individual named Yeshu in the Talmud was not a reference to the Christian Jesus, though at the same time Yechiel also conceded that another reference to Yeshu was. This has been described as the "theory of two Jesuses" though Berger (1998) notes that Yehiel in fact argues for three Jesuses.[32] This defence featured again in later Jewish defences during the medieval period, such as that of Nachmanides at the Disputation of Barcelona, though others such as Profiat Duran at the Disputation of Tortosa did not follow this argument.[33]

As a result of these disputations, the Roman Catholic Church ordered the Talmud to be censored. Many manuscript editions had references to Jesus removed or changed, and subsequent manuscripts sometimes omitted the passages entirely. Following the invention of the printing press, the Talmud was banned by the Pope in 1553,[citation needed] and placed on the Index Expurgatorius in 1559.[citation needed] All printed editions of the Talmud, including the Basel Talmud and the Vilna Edition Shas, were censored.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
I'd like to add something to ponder for those that believe in Biblical Authenticity, what city sits on 7 hills? If you answered Jerusalem you'd be correct. Think about it, Rev says the Beast Capital sits on 7 hills, the 2 witnesses are killed by the Beast and bodies laid in the Streets of spiritual Sodom and Egypt where Messiah was impaled. Well where was He impaled? Jerusalem. Where do the Zionists wish to make the Capital of the World? Jerusalem, Rome is just the deception along with the Papacy to think it's the Pope and Rome. The Zionists wish to set up a World order ruled by the Jew with the building of the 3rd Temple but in order to do that the Dome must be destroyed.

Finally, someone who is speaking sense. No how much I point to the fact that Jerusalem is the whore in scripture people keep blindly calling it the Catholic Church. It's like they can't read scripture, including the fact that Jesus was not crucified in Rome, negating the whole theory.
edit on 27-2-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Yes the Talmud is completely not canonical and is EVIL!

Here is why ...

Have All 3 Abrahamic Faiths Conspired to Defraud the Torah? [by OmegaLogos posted on 11-1-2009 @ 10:46 PM] [ATS]

FAQ: Is this really a conspiracy?
OP's response to FAQ: YES because those 2 scriptures are CONSTANTLY IGNORED/BROKEN DELIBERATELY or by OMISSION by THOSE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER! i.e. The authors AND translators of the (non-Torah) OT and NT books, the compilers of the Judaic Oral law and the authors of the Quoran/Koran. This has led to False teachings and the leading astray of YHVH's flock as foretold by YHVH and Moses at Deut 31:16-18 and Deut 31:24-29.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Shalom

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
although i am not jewish,but i do study jewish mystacism. i have never come across any of this before!
can you please post your sources for this. i am familiar with the term goya,and its deraugetory meaning.
and by the way,the christians didn`t get ripped. they had there way in the dark ages when they burned countless innocent people at the stake,they had whole countries as slaves,and there were enough virgins in every village they could rape!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join