It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for answers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have not posted a serious thread for quite some time on ATS, I have been watching from the sidelines for a while online, offline, I have also held my tongue for a while and opened my eyes and ears.

I know that a lot of people are down right now and a lot of things appear to be hopeless. Unemployment is high in almost every country worldwide, people who sought an education are finding themselves indebted to a system that promised them an excellent future, others than seek knowledge are finding themselves stuck in a loop of disinformation due to so much overload of information both true, half true and plain nonsense. I could go on and on and describe more but that is not what I wish to type right now as much as I can point out what is the blame or who should get the finger pointed at them to a certain extent.

Take a step back for a second, open your eyes and look around. Even take a step into your kitchen (if you have one, if not someone else's if you get a chance) look at the objects in this kitchen, you will see spoons, forks, knifes, toasters, microwaves, fridges and I am sure you get the picture of what a kitchen looks like. Every single one of these objects has a story attached to them individually, someone struggled to form this idea at one point, someone developed the idea and went through trouble to make that appear in your kitchen or someone else's.
The same goes for anything that anyone has within their home. The same goes for anything that is a product, a philosophy, a religion, an object or anything else, even people struggle to become a part of someone else's life in the form of a relationship.

Look at everything this human race as a whole has achieved and look at our failures too. This all started with one person coming up with an idea that led to more ideas and more. From landing on the moon to developing something as simple as a spoon, it took guts, it took innovation, it took courage and more.

I believe that life happens for a reason regardless of faith and faith is important yet I also believe that we have a life for a reason or in other words, each of us exists here and now because we are to do so.
There is no point in spending your entire life devoting yourself to something that is only going to help you or another in the afterlife, there is also no point in standing on a form of sideline stating that you told others this would happen or warned them to take a particular course of action that is ultimately nothing more or less than in-action.

I am speaking mostly to the youth of this world if I can (I am not what most would consider old yet I am not getting younger) I have spent the last 15 years of my life seeking answers to a lot of things, I have found a lot of answers and had eureka moments, but I know I am still in darkness when it comes to the solutions and anyone who believes they are truly enlightened to the answers is fooling no-one but themselves.

I will tell you this though, everyone needs to start expressing who they are, rather than what they want to become or who they wish to appear like to others because this world has become so repressed that it is mirroring the past without any form of future and it will only get worse.
I am speaking about the way people communicate, the way they act in conformity, the way they remain passive whilst even thinking they embrace change, the way they consume in a popularity contest, the way they entertain themselves in similarity.
More and more, true characters are becoming less and less whilst the bullies of the world are becoming ever stronger.

I said "They" quite a few times and the sad thing is that the whole "They" which is usually associated with the evil ones or the conspirators of the world has in reality become the people of the world in their passivity and blind conformity.

We are all born, we will all die. What we do between that time is all we have, I implore you all to see that, truly understand your own mortality whilst you are here and see the difference you can make.

I am, I have and I will be from now on because I have had enough of the sidelines of despair.

Have fun when you can, flow with lifes lessons good or bad, fear nothing and help others, it is your story to make and regardless of what you do, it will add to the story of humanity, that is the whole point of life.

Just do not sit on the sidelines complaining, that I beg you not to do.

edit on 26-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: Changed thread title

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bravo!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Thanks for the reply.

I am glad to see another that gets my point.

edit on 26-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It is so good to hear some one such as yourself expressing such deep thought on the human situation as we now see it.

Every single soul knows deep within their solar plexus that there is something wrong and each and every one of us feels we are waiting for something but don't know quite what it is.

There is, for those like yourself - a book that I believe you can download for free 'The New Paradigm' I strongly urge you to read this book and find your way.

I say your way because this is the only way. I could write a million words but they would be empty. Thought is what propels life and expansive creation and we have been deceived so successfully that it threatens to destroy what could be a miraculous change into a true golden age as promised in many cultures.

Thought was the beginning and will be the end of conscious awareness - not words. Thought came first - Thought lead to words and thought and words lead to action. Please take a moment to consider this.

So my million words would not help, they have to be your thoughts and beliefs and the same applies to every human being on the planet. Thoughts lead to experience and what you experience leads to what you believe it is the way of things and a Universal Law.

There are other Universal Laws - these laws have been purposefully hidden from us for thousands of years via the invention of religion - some of which have truthful elements to them but have been so distorted over the centuries for malevolent t reasons that it is already becoming too late for humanity to realise the truth in all it's glory.

But this requires huge corrections in the things we believe and many will fail to make the adjustment to a new reality because of their obsessions with old doctrines even though the truth is far more uplifting and real and can be verified via experimentation in thought processes that will allow us to believe in the things that normally only settle in our hearts as truth through life experience and the things we have been lead to believe.

I have said enough for now - it does I hope settle inside you well - where everything is known - you simply need the key to access this information - please read this book - which does appear in the beginning to be heavy reading however - it all becomes clear if you stay with it's simple message. Find what has been hidden for the sake of humanity - the messages you will find will be so simple you and any others who feel ready will be blown away by your previous inability to see what was always staring us in the face.

May many join you on your journey. You are not alone!

"I am human becoming - help me to become"

'They are human becoming - help them to become"

edit on 26-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Every single soul knows deep within their solar plexus that there is something wrong and each and every one of us feels we are waiting for something but don't know quite what it is.

Very true, yet most of us hide from that fact, some of us a heck of a lot more than we would dare admit to ourselves.

There is, for those like yourself - a book that I believe you can download for free 'The New Paradigm' I strongly urge you to read this book and find your way.

I will check this out.

Thanks for the input.

edit on 26-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Textthat a lot of people use belief as a shield from lifes bigger challenges or questions and await the afterlife eagerly with a blissful ignorance of the reality surrounding them.

And it appears we as humans believe in many different things and that has all been part of the plan to prevent us from realising what we truly are and who we truly are. 'As above - so below' but not without working within the Universal Laws.

There are paradoxes that need to be understood but first of all it has to be understood that nothing will change without understanding the Universal Laws.

We have reached a point in Earths developement that has been arrived at before and chaos also prevailed then as it does now. The people of the time tried to understand what was happening just as they do now - they searched for the truth - just as they do now - the earth lost it's balance because of it - because mankind lost their balance and unfortunately they did not succeed and lost the opportunity that this imbalance in the world presents to them - it really is a gift - a gift that only comes after many thousands of years of experienced life and we are now presented with this gift once again.

For humans to await a promised after life in the way they understand it, is to either not understand how crucial their decision not to participate in the coming upheaval that must come or to be a victim and expect something or some one or some system to bail them out.

They will be assisted greatly but must participate even if it is via 'Thought' alone. No one - not one single one will be left unassisted.

"We are human becoming - help us to become"

You are not alone but you have free will.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are right. We are expected to balance every "jot and tittle" of the law and work while we have the Light. In this manner, we can obtain a better resurrection. Salvation is not vicarious, we must do our work.
In the Hindu tradition, the yogis engage in karma-yoga, that is good works.
There is some serious philosophy to consider if one wants to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by XXXN3O

You are right. We are expected to balance every "jot and tittle" of the law and work while we have the Light. In this manner, we can obtain a better resurrection. Salvation is not vicarious, we must do our work.
In the Hindu tradition, the yogis engage in karma-yoga, that is good works.
There is some serious philosophy to consider if one wants to know the truth.

Good works are impossible without 'Thought' - equally Bad Works are impossible without 'Thought'.
In the beginning there was/is thought from which ALL things manifest into creative expansion - this is a Universal Law that can not be changed.

top topics

join