It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghostly App that Could...or Not???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've used Ghost Radar before. the results were odd to say the least! could be something to it. Not seem the ghost googles though!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

JROCK - don't download it if there's a price attached. The app I downloaded was a free app so I don't know which one other posters are referring to that costs $0.99. My experience might have been an anomaly or might have worked because of my own experiences with energy. I don't want to be the cause of anyone downloading something that doesn't work for them and from what I'm reading, those who either have the app or downloaded it based on my post have been disappointed (for which I'm sorry but I didn't tell anyone to download it, especially if there was a cost involved).

In any event, good luck with your iPhone - I've been having a blast with it!

EDIT: Realized I didn't answer your question about the house's history. Where I live is an area with a few different places known for paranormal activity - it was the site of a lot of very bloody civil war battles and attracts a lot of tourism because of past reported sightings. This house was owned by one of the most famous, and to the day generous, families in the area and when I tried to dig to see if I could learn about this particular house's history, I came up against a whole bunch of dead ends. I have a feeling that these walls could tell quite a few stories but it's not anything that's going to be easily found because of the family's remaining influence in the community.
edit on 3/1/2012 by timidgal because: explained above

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Haven't seen anything that spoofy looking...

Your follow-up post implies that you downloaded it based on my OP and paid $0.99. Sorry you were disappointed but it doesn't sound like the app I downloaded which was free and didn't have the spoofy object(s) you mentioned. The intention of my OP was not to sucker anyone but to ask of others' experience who might already have it.

edit on 3/1/2012 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by afraidofthedark

I am not sure how this will relate to the OP. If I were you I would seek real help and not rely on this app.

Happy ghost hunting!

Sound advice and I have never needed to use a device to pick up on energies. I'm usually the one a few select individuals come to for suggestions and not the other way around.

With that said, my experience with this app, which I downloaded purely because I was bored and it was free, was surprising. Hence my query as to whether others had similar experiences. Personally, I would have to think that there is no scientifically quantified mechanical means of translating energy into a solid picture with 100% certainty. Even true professionals who investigate the paranormal for a living will say that there are certain circumstances under which a false reading could be generated on their equipment (such as standing too close to a monitor or copper pipes, etc.).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well I just downloaded Ghost Radar Classic to my iPhone and I must say I am not sure what to make of it. Intriguing to say the least..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join