It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful song from end of Illuminati Revealed/Muahmar Gaddafi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Im sorry this will be considered my first topic on this forum and it isn't going to be the bee's knees for all but those of you whom watched the Illuminati Revealed Video in regards to the late de Gaddafi. This was the last song on that video and it has brought me to a new level in my mind in regards to current happenings. When I fear tomorrow I sing these beautiful words to myself and happiness happens.

Til next time please listen and enjoy and please leave Gaddafi in your heart, regardless of what you have heard, this man died for his people, and now they will suffer a horrid future, he is gone because he was right and soon all who know and are right will dissappear too, should we allow this?

Next thread? What are we going to do about it, to make happiness happen.

and in case it doesnt work here is the link....Happiness Happening - Lost

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
R.I.P Gaddafi
He did some amazing things for his country and Africa as a whole.
I don't believe all the media on the issue as they have lied about the same thing with different nations so many times.
Anyone who challenges the western regime is a true hero in my books.
And at the end of the day nothing he did could of been as bad as what the West has done in the last few decades.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply, it just saddens me what a waste of beauty that has now come from our superiority complex.

A very well off civilization has been demolished when their leader was strong and wise enough to keep things proper for his people. Now we will slowly see the fall of what could have become an even more advanced society.

RIP indeed and again thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
selfish bumper selfishly bumps

top topics

join