It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back Through the Future: Infinity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You've Been Abducted!

After watching the video and checking out my last thread you should know by now that everything is a repeat.

So what is the earth a repeat of?

Well as explained in the video comets are debris of exploded planets that had life and water on them. And basically the earth was seeded.

By now that should common sense and or common knowledge.

So who came first the chicken or the egg?

The egg!

Certain reptiles evolved feathers to better cope with the environment and climate. So a reptile gave birth to a chicken. Therefore the egg came first. Incase you don't know the only land species different then reptiles are mammals and insects.

Who came first the insect or the reptile.

Amphibians are basically reptiles! 3 chambered hearts. Cold blooded. The only real differences are the skin. If you say living habits I have to then point out the croc and alligator. Reptile/Amphibian.

So when these ancient ancestors of reptiles(amphibians) came on land. They had to have something to eat. What was it besides plants? Remember plants need a living organism to pollinate!

You guessed it Insects! So if the earth is a repeat. Who has had more time to evolve in the universe/dimension.

Who came second? Reptiles.

So if insects made it into space first and they are the oldest then they had to of helped the evolution of reptiles right?

Only makes sense that you'd want to share the glory and have company with having intelligence. Why deny other species of that right?

Life/Liberty/ and the Pursuit of Happiness.

So that must mean the insects are the brains of the operation. Makes sense they are hive minded and all segments work as one organism do they not? If you think not watch documentaries on ants.

So insects are the brains. What are reptiles best at? Well once you conquer the beast with love and intelligence. Then basically you have muscle a guard dragon.

In mythologies what are dragons best known as? Being protectors and being loyal right? Well in this crazy universe nothing protects better then a suped up lizard! (reptiles)

So what good are the mammals?

Well between the 3 species. We are emotional creatures. Intimacy and we understand free will. Something and intelligent insect species never really has. (being hive minded)

Also if we already have the brain and the muscle whats left? Flesh!

Imagine a coalition of all 3 species like a Universal Holy Trinity of Organisms. Coming together traveling the universe bringing peace and heaven to any species willing to accept it.

The ones that go extinct? The species who are not desired to be apart of consciousness.

Why?

Because we don't want people/animals in space who are going to want to dominate everything. And when those do enter the space society they are dealt with.

The universal law is love. If you are against love and peace you will forever remained shunned.

And even then your not shunned because there is always someone there to teach you and wake you up.

All you have to do is take the hand that slays the demon.(Ignorance).

If this seems like abunch of rubbish. Sit back and think about it. All the clues are all around you. If it happened here.

It happened somewhere else!

edit on 26-2-2012 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Awesome post..

S+F for you.

Funny, how there is so much evidence, yet people dont beleive in evolution. Ants have always amazed me, we could learn alot about cooperation and team work as a species. They accomplish so much just through cooperation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

One thing I wonder what is the breeding program about?

I have ideas I just wanna hear what other people might think!

Could it be greys(ants) envy free will? But then I'll say well reptiles have that? What is it we mammals have insects and reptiles don't?

The ability to survive anywhere?

As humans have proved time and again!

Insects and reptiles depend on heat.... who knows....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well said I enjoyed reading your thread, makes sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

Glad you liked it.

Only makes sense that history repeats itself.

In a galaxy 14 billion years old. The earth only being 4 billion. Give or take.

Obviously Insects & Reptiles have had a long time.

Really starting to believe Mammals are the heart of this operation or atleast the missing link to the perfect organism.

Let me explain further. You know we started in the desert then moved to high mountains and snow.

Like a virus we pretty much survive anywhere. And it's not just us camels in the desert. Polarbears in the snow.

But also it makes me wonder. Cause I've seen insects act strangely human at times. An insect in trouble sending out a pheramone seeking help by another insect. And the other insect seemingly interested in the survival of the other.

You know we tend to think insects have no emotions but what if they do.

That's what makes this a complicated puzzle. I guess when simplifying it. It's our ability to survive in any conditions.

Looks like the breeding program is about obtaining the ultimate species/race.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You know this might not be the best of sources when your talking about what to bring up in a conversation about whether or not aliens exist.

But you cannot deny this right here:

Schist Disk!

Ancients didn't know what fish were. They made them look like airplanes!

Can we accept the disclosure plan yet?

There giving it to us. Without giving you a reason to point at them and call YOUR OWN government crazy!

Why do you think ancient aliens is laughable!

Softens the blow!

edit on 27-2-2012 by KingLeoric because: To add vimeo

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Finally someone who brings the Schist disk into the light to be examined on here.

So many threads this past year have sucked tremendously!

Only recently have I read some actual intelligent threads proving aliens rather then the usual AA videos being claimed as 100% factual.

Or same old abduction cases rehashed. My question is why don't we ever see the abduction cases that don't get alot of attention?

Could it be people on here just don't wanna dig in? So easy to bring up Betty and Barney Hill. So easy to bring up Roswell.

What about Aurora.

Been lurking for along time now. Seen alot of good threads get garbaged. Bad threads get treated as gold.

I'm bumping this one up!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Aurora? What's that? Never mind, I'll go searching

Anyway, good thread S+F I'll be keeping my eye on it.

I think it's obviously aliens exist and that the universal law is love although it's going to take an extremely long time with the looks of things for us all to realise this. I was asked a question today; "what's the most vauable thing in the world?" and I said love and was completely laughed at
the shame.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by DeadLights

Aurora? What's that? Never mind, I'll go searching

Anyway, good thread S+F I'll be keeping my eye on it.

I think it's obviously aliens exist and that the universal law is love although it's going to take an extremely long time with the looks of things for us all to realise this. I was asked a question today; "what's the most vauable thing in the world?" and I said love and was completely laughed at
the shame.

Well it's not my thread. That goes to KingLeoric!

And yeah it's deffinately a good thread I agree.

Yeah I heard all my life growing up we were in the end times. Never really grasped it till I got older.

And broke down the world around me!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Glad you 2 liked the thread.

Imagine what mankind could do if we stopped worrying about killing one another.

We been out done by ants already.

Explains where megaliths and pyramids came from doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here's more to chew on! Not your everyday abductions via Betty Barney Hill. After that guy had the gumption to scare them grey's I bet they realised they needed to start using a brain signal that causes paralysis. Kinda like when we put a tiger to sleep or a hazy state.

The humanoid aliens is proof there is most likely a coalition in the universe.

new topics

top topics

join