It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What keeps watching me???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey SmokeyTheBear,

that would be quite scary think you are being watched around the house. my personal opinion is that it sounds like paranoia. is it just around the house this happens? or has there been occasions when you are out and say for example, you walking home in the dark and you get the same vibe?

maybe go see your doctor and say this to him/her and see if they can try help,

noticed asala said about it being haunted kinda thing, does it happen in different areas of the house? or are some parts worse than others, and how long do you have to stand still for in fear that som1 is watching?

hope you get this sorted out

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
100% not photoshopped my friend...

The ETI appear on every camera Robbert uses. The skeptical TV crew of the dutch commercial TV network RTL4 gave Robbert a throw-away camera and were totally flabbergasted to find out that the ETI also appeared on this cam! The producer of the TV program still has the pictures in her cam.

www.ufoplaza.nl...

This one looks an evil little bugger!

Anyway i have the same feeling that you describe sometimes so your definately not alone on that, i wouldnt seek any type of pshrink/meds help unless it actually affects your everyday life and stops you from doing certain tasks.

Other than that i guess its just paranoia, come to think of it i have these feelings after i have watched something about aliens/paranormal etc it is strange but nothing to worry about,just dont watch anymore scary fliks eh.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
This happens to me alot where ill be walking down a hallway or in my kitchen etc. and then ill stop dead in my tracks and feel like somebody is watching is me and i cant move.

Oh god when I was young, I felt this many times a day. I had terrible sleep paralysis and it made me pretty paranoid. I convinced myself it was aliens to the point all my dreams included grey aliens wearing little pink bows trying to kill me
. I don't experience this anymore, but while I did, It was rather strange. There were, now thinking about it, times I felt I was being watched over or made stop so that I didn't get hurt. Perhaps you have an angel or maybe it could even be a temporary thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have some questions for you, Smokey.

- How old are you?
- Have you ever suffered any abuse at home?
- Are you currently on any medication (have you been during the last 12 months)?
- Are you using/have you ever used drugs (if so what kind of drugs)?
- Try and describe a typical situation when you feel you're being watched.
- Who do you think is watching you (and why)?
- Do you fear something is going to happen to you (if so what)?
- Have you talked to a psychiatrist about this?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Excellent sig durden!

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
100% not photoshopped my friend...

Why are these visualizations supposed to appear on film but not in the human eye?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
anybody have simmiliar experiences or have explanations

i dont walk around upstairs in my father's house alone anymore.

ill explain why with my first-ever experiance of this happening....

i was home alone one day (well, just me and four cats). i was upstairs doing god-knows-what. well, i started walking toward the stairs and i FELT hands on my back... no sooner did i feel the hands and i was on my face in the hallway. i rolled over to my back and NOTHING was there. this kinda freaked me out, so i thought to myself im gonna just get outside and wait for people to get home... well, i get to the top of the stairs and as im putting my foot out to take the first step down i hear someone laughing, then saying "hated, you. here, not belonging" (EXACT WORDS SPOKEN/HEARD)... well, needless to say this thing pushed me down the stairs.

ever since that first encounter/experiance, whatever ya want to call it, i haven't gone anywhere near that staircase, or stay upstairs alone. my father claimed that one afternoon while he was repainting the diningroom or something (again no one home but him) that he heard laughing coming from the attic...

as for metioning the cats: they used to come running down the stairs with their hair all raised on their backs alot. i used to think that since we had four cats that they were just playing. now i think that they say something near the attic door...

wierd huh?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

What would this have to do with his Paranoia?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Haha it is some trippy stuff, actually this is going to make the bear even more bloody scared now!Sorry man.

Anyway there are loads more images he takes, i dont know why these entities let themselves be filmed i also dont see why not.

I think i read that this guy projects them from his mind and captures them on film if he does i want some of whatever hes on!

Check this one out!

Strange, i hope this is just in this guys house!

Lol come on....who would believe that, it looks like one of does stickers you buy for 50 cents at the grocery store.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok seen a few various things pertaining to this and figured I'd offer my own "help" Also comes in the form of childhood history and such.
As a child (from the ages of around 6-12) I used to often have a re-occurring dream that at the time I viewed as a nightmare. In this dream I would be running through a tower block like building that had no rooms, only hallways with doors to more hallways. All the time I knew I was running from something. (I now realise it was lucid dreaming as I was acutely aware of everything and had control)

Anyhow as time went on I'd stay dreaming for longer each time before waking up in terror. Eventually it progressed from just a general fear to hearing sounds and even catching glimpses. (The kind of things in old B movies where they would show a small patch to save on the special effects budget)
This all culminating in one night where I found that what chased me caught up to the point of being behind the very door I had just run through and closed. Breaking it down on top of me and beginning to tear through the wood, before I awoke.

I've never had the dream since, and had almost forgotten about it until around 3 years ago when I became friends with someone very much into the paranormal and spirituality. One evening the topic somehow got onto dreams and such and I brought up this particular one. Since they saw how much of a negative effect it had they offered to help through some guided meditation. It was during this I found to be in my own belief to be the greatest personal discovery of my life.
My friend helped me into a state where I was able to go back into the dream in my semi conscious state, but not as a child but as an adult. They took me through the corridors and back to the place I left off lying on the ground. Obviously it wasn't a pleasant experience at first. But they helped to keep me calm and instead of lie face down with the ostrich mentality (if I can't see it, it isn't really there) I turned to face my "demon"

For personal reasons I'm not going to describe it, as it's something very close to me and I feel should remain so. But I will say it was something that has always held a high spot on my fears list. However I found myself not cowering in terror but more watching in curiosity, and it (though I refer to as him now) looking back with the same interest.

At this point I saw he wasn't trying to get at me, but rather to me. The intentions weren’t to tear the door down then myself, but to destroy what was between us. I don't know if I class him as a part of myself or a "guardian angel" but I can certainly say we are linked. He still has that aura of fear about him, as he is a very primeval force. Sometimes I think of it as the part of me that is still a wild animal from ages past, at others it is a kindred spirit. But always something large, powerful and generally not too pleasant.

The relevance of all this. Well I only ever had that "watched" feeling from the ages of 12-13 onwards, never before. Yes it used to freak me out, but since this "connection" I now view it as just him sat around me somewhere nearby. It's still uncomfortable at times, and I never look around to see what's there. I don't need to, I know he's there and am happy to be able to feel it.

So I guess it comes down to perspective in the end is what I'm trying to get across. For me, it seems I have this large antisocial "partner" with me. But they say beauty in the eye of the beholder, I know he means me no harm (rather its protection) yet I also understand he isn't the kind of being to have any diplomacy. (Pull its head off ask questions later) Yet in the end no matter what form your "guardian angel" takes, it still has the same desire. To look out for you.
From my experiences the best I could suggest is to get into your subconscious and try and contact what you feel is there. Looking behind you ain't always gona work.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv

What would this have to do with his Paranoia?

A neurosis can arise in response to early child abuse.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Durden is right about this subject i can only advise that seek professional help if this goes on.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I actually felt like someone was watching me when I was younger, I used to watch alot of horror movies when I was younger and after I finished watching it I was scared, I could move however. But I got the same feeling as you did.

Anyway, how old are you? Young people tend to get this feeling.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
it happens like in many locations but like if im at my friends house or whereever its more like just a weird feeling than really scary, its only really scary at my house, which i belive to be haunted because lots of weird stuff happpens.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Define "really weird stuff"....

Check into "Shadow People" or "Poltergeists"

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did you get a chance to consider my inquiries about your experience?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

- How old are you?
- Are you currently on any medication (have you been during the last 12 months)?
- Are you using/have you ever used drugs (if so what kind of drugs)?
- Try and describe a typical situation when you feel you're being watched.
- Who do you think is watching you (and why)?
- Do you fear something is going to happen to you (if so what)?
- Have you talked to a psychiatrist about this?

-i am 12 so this could just be normal young kids fear
-no abuse other than normal brother fights
-im only on asthma meds, but that shouldn't cause anything
-never used drugs, im 12,lol
-its no typical situation just happenssometimes when im thinking about aliens,ghosts etc. but sometimes just whenevr
-no have no fears of whats going to happen ot me other than like dying or becoming a failure, poor person
-nope haven't talked to a physcariatrist, told my mom whos a doc

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The experiences in your other thread also have an impact here....Smokey

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
see if this thread helps

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join