It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
seems like he just copies or plagiarizes everyone, then mixes that in with other mystic bull ****. i think the gig is up once 2013 comes around.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I don't think that will be the end for Wilcock. Look at his claim that in 2008 a huge UFO armada would be visible from all over the Earth. No one seems to recall that enormous failure or any of his other failures.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
its hard to believe people are still willing to believe this nonsense in this day and age

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by wlord

I don't think that will be the end for Wilcock. Look at his claim that in 2008 a huge UFO armada would be visible from all over the Earth. No one seems to recall that enormous failure or any of his other failures.

Stereo Wilcock never claimed, but he rode the fence on the 2008 UFO siting/landing back then. Wilcock never admitted nor, denied these claims from Blossom Goodchild, but he did play into it very well, then when things didn't come to fruition, he dropped the issue altogether.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by geryon

its hard to believe people are still willing to believe this nonsense in this day and age

What is interesting is that there is a significant part of the population that is going to believe something if it defies authority in some manner.

If Wilcock lies about an experiment it does not matter to them no matter how much effort is made to show that is the case as long as the result is "overturning" established ideas.

There was a guy in Vermont selling shares in a company that claimed to have a car that got more power in the batteries the farther you drove it. He had serious believers that poured on money despite the fact that his electric ran down during the demo. It became noticeably slower over the course of the fund raising show. Didn't matter to those that believed they were using their cash to show the establishment they were wrong. It was a very poorly built electric car that appealed to the buck-the-system crowd even though it was stunningly clear that the claims were false.

That is where Wilcock makes his living. He appeals to those that are close minded. They refuse to see the evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What I find incredibly... 'contradictory', for lack of a better word, is that all these people claiming either a 'total destruction, doom and gloom' scenario as well as the ones claiming that 2012 will herald a so-called 'golden age' for humanity, continue to this day making TONS of money off of their claims: workshops, conferences, books, memorabilia, etc, etc, etc. Now, if we are facing such a transcendental change for this planet, either positive or negative, what the hell is money going to be needed for --the very same fiat money most of them condemn? Because these people are not making 'enough to make ends meet' kind of money, no! These people are travelling all over the world (Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia, even Asia), going on TV Shows, charging 300 bucks a pop for their workshops, not counting the book sales... I mean, really?? So you're saying that in a few months the world as we know it is going to change, yet you are lining your pockets with the very stuff one would assume will be completely rendered worthless in the process?

Right. The day I see a so called 'messenger' that doesn't charge a penny for his or her claims, that goes on a pilgrim journey to spread the word free of charge all over the world, that lives on donations of food and shelter, then I might, MIGHT start believing them. Everyone else to me is just another charlatan scamming naive, hopeless people out of their money. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He, David Wilcock, is a fraud! Not one thing came true or was "proven", this was quoted by him in 1997:

David Wilcox predictions:

The barriers of race, religious doctrine, politics and philosophy will completely shatter in the next ten years. That's 2004. By then, things will be well on their way. You'll be sitting by your televisions wanting to see the news, just to find out what they discovered today. The discoveries that we will become part of are as follows.

- Scientific proof of dimensions and higher selves/spiritual consciousness. I don't know how they are going to prove it.

- Reincarnation will be scientifically proven and demonstrated.

- The acknowledgement of other life in the galaxy and our universe. Ample proof already exists on the Moon, Mars and on Earth, and will be shared with humanity. Could be that we have a group of renegade scientists who just say enough is enough.

- Face to face contact with other extraterrestrial races will occur. It will actually happen a lot sooner than in ten years, but within the next ten years we will have contact with at least nine different races.

- The introduction of three clean energy devices based on the magnetic fields of energy that permeate all existence.

- The Earth is in fact hollow, and capable of sustaining human life very comfortably. Also, the existence of a city known as Calnogor within the hollow Earth originally built by Lyrans.

- The rediscovery of the lost land of Atlantis in the Atlantic. In the Pacific, a very large temple complex, still intact, once belonging to Lemuria will also be discovered.

- Now according to the Andromedans, we are going to share in these discoveries. Which means, if you know the reputations of the powers that be are now, you can imagine what they are going to fight. This is what we are going to find out about.

- The reality that all we perceive in the physical is a holographic imprint that is directed and created from a higher portion of ourselves.

- Human consciousness is not in the brain, but located in its entirety in the energy field and/or the aura.

- Our past and present educational processes have not prepared us to be completely conscious creative thinkers, but more like robots that can be shaped by peer pressure.

- Organic and plant life forms do exist on seven planets and fifteen moons in our solar system.

- The rediscovery that each of us is a part of the whole of the universe. We are a significant part of that idea that we call god. And god is the idea of love.

- This accelerating self discovery being experienced throughout the universe was created and activated by all of us in the universe.

- We as a by-product of extraterrestrial genetic manipulation are possessors of a vast gene pool that has many different racial memory banks of, at least, 22 extraterrestrial races in our DNA. Because of our genetic heritage of having these 22 different races, we are all considered royalty. All we need to do is acknowledge it, acknowledge ourselves, and seize our true history. In other words, the only fear we have is the fear of, that we are.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There are some hints concerning your comment about ancient nuclear wars...still not officially confirmed...but none the less...who knows

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

And have any of his claims come to pass?

I remember following this thread in which a Wilcock prediction failed (thread is from 2009).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That dude has always seemed a little off to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by geryon

It's harder to believe that people still believe everything that the government and the mainstream media say in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For the cadre of entrepreneurs such as Wilcock, yes, most are entrepreneurs. 2012 is the the big payoff...the Mother-load carnival of carnivals. A veritable shark feeding frenzy, as time winds down, to grab a fistful of bucks.

I would think Wilcock and a select few of his inner circle, would be divesting themselves of earthly anchors of banks, money, and such. Instead, it's a booking fest for high priced conferences, and book signings........

The 2012 sacred cow will be milked for all it's worth. Does that make me sound jaded...I really don't care....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

They are not hints they are rubbish claims. Where are the telltale signs of a nuclear blast?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I think that you're being a bit unfair here: the fact that some of us don't believe what these people are claiming as the absolute truth doesn't mean at all that we believe everything the MSM says. For example, I believe we live in a world where the majority has absolutely no clue as to the true going-ons behind the curtains. I believe we are constantly fed loads of disinfo bs to push any number of different agendas. Now, in my POV, that only makes me jaded, and completely skeptical of everything I hear or read, be it MSM, alternative news, etc. Why? Because everyone has their own interests, and everyone pushes for his or her cause. Fact of life. So who can we trust? Who do we believe? I for one live by the motto 'I just know that I know nothing', and take everything with a grain of salt. It's the only way, I think, to keep one's sanity in this world we're living. :s

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Exactly, yes! Entrepreneurs with their own brand and nothing but horrible customer satisfaction when it comes to their 'product'. But, so is the world. These people have existed since the dawn of humanity, selling their potions and oracles and snake oils, and will continue to trick the gullible for all their money until we're once again blasted into stardust. Jaded, indeed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wilcock Plusses;

His 'Financial Tyranny" is a good piece of writing and is now considered the most thorough and up to date collaboration on the NWO and what has happened to our economy.

He is bright, researches well and regurgitates the information he garners very well. He phrases his information in a way that mainstream audiences can understand.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
David Willcock, Gregg Braden, Dannion Brinkley, Bulford and others. All about money, vanity, personality dysfunctions, and fraud. 21st century snake oil.
If you say anything with enough conviction in you demeanor people will think it's true or likely to be true.
The only one that really piques my interest is Dolores Cannon and that is for the reason I just mentioned. She seems so earnest.
Another tell is Project Camelot alignments. If you find this ilk on Project Camelot, they are done. They joined the kook legion. Next stop the Hitler Channel.

Just turning a buck, that's all. Just turning a buck.

We are not going to get through 2012 unscathed. Something dramatic and altering will occur. As always the truth of it will be obscure and subject to a fog of dubious information from various sources.

We should be so fortunate as to have a dimension shift or en mass enlightenment or divine intervention and the destruction of our oppressors. I would welcome a change for the better because as a society, my opinion is, we are cooked.

The 2013 spin is going to be really entertaining. The streets might just be where all the action is.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
Crock....we are going into the 3rd month of 2012...shouldn't we have things "happening" everyday???

BS..just like most of this crap.

actually i can validate some of it. it is starting. i awakened, and now my whole family is catchin on. i can literally see others who it happens to. i just know. i can see illness, and see auras. im an example of whats starting to happen. and lemme tell ya, its a whole lot better than armageddon. just sayin.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Same here, but if it does happen, it seems that to evolve, we'd have to survive and quite possibly, against each other. How can one really be prepared for an unknown. I mean, I could have a lot of water and canned goods, and even dig a bunker, but none of that would help if we ended up under water.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Even if I ignored his failed predictions (which are numerous), I would still be turned off by the whole 'Edgar Cayce reincarnated' thing.

In one of his lectures, he starts by saying something to the extent of, "It's not me making these claims, but several OTHER people have approached me and pointed out my STRIKING appearance to Edgar Cayce!!!!11one."

He follows up this 'modest' claim with a slideshow showing how he and Cayce's families have such a strong 'resemblance'. Even if he was in fact the return of the sleeping prophet, why announce it in this way? It looks (to me) like he is just trying to market himself, which is highly egocentric.

That being said, I don't think we should ever write off anyone completely. Even if he is wrong a good bit of the time, he doesn't appear (to me) to be lying outright. I think he honestly believes the claims he is making, however crazy they sound, and i've heard he may have even gotten a few predictions right (March 11 earthquake?)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If ascension were possible and what not - what if this power were given to the wrong hands?? - I believe it will be an ascension from within, not for the world to see.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join