It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seems like David Wilcock has jumped on the Terrence McKenna 'Timewave Zero' bandwagon, judging by that video.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riakennor

Seems like David Wilcock has jumped on the Terrence McKenna 'Timewave Zero' bandwagon, judging by that video.

Wouldn't surprise me without someone to plagiarize he'd be lost.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I know what your saying.

Like hell you do.

Excuse me, but how do you KNOW he was not acting? Please share proof of that. At what point did the sincere emotion stop and the manipulation of the crisis begin?

I can attest that I know he was crying, I never called him a crybaby. I said, his energy seemed that he was peeing in his pants. Of course I did not have a camera on his crotch, so don't be so rude. I said I would post on a different thread regarding my thoughts, and I have done so. If you do not care for it, so be it. Many people start their own threads, it is not a cry for "Look at me Look at me". I do believe you are the one transposing a hurt ego onto me. I am not hurt, I simply disagree with you, and this is not the first time.

I do not doubt I can be aggressive at times in my writing style, but if you will notice it is usually not until I am attacked for simply stating a view someone here takes exception to. I never call names or misrepresent what someone said too make them look bad. Please show me where I personally called David a Crybaby. I did say he was crying. Someone else accused him of being a crybaby and another accused him of crying like a girl which to me denotes a sexist attitude.

I hope you feel better having relieved yourself of this stress now.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I agree to a certain extent,bcos as a Specific Species we tend to forget/put to the back of our mind's, Non Events! Until they Re occur. Triggering you to remember the main details.
I mean let's face it!......... Remember moving from 1999 into The New Millennium? Just about every computer was gonna stop,power station's & god knows what else.......! The Good Old-world Killer& death of any silicon based gadget with date/timing facilities! Remember? " THE MILLENNIUM BUG!" The 4th Dimensional DOOMSTER! Waiting to Seliver its payload of Worldwide Paradigm Altering DEVASTATION! LOL.

When in reality The Only thing that Went Bang! On The New Millennium was The Fireworks & Me, Cos I Got Lucky! Lmao
Either way interesting thread.
Keep smiling guys. Big*G

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Is Xcalibur254 the only person on this thread with a level head and common sense?

BTW, reading through this thread there are a few, "He's only saying the same things that many many others are saying too, so it's gotta be true!"

Look, apply some common sense. If you wanna dupe people into giving you money based on passing fiction off as truth, then you use "half-truths" and you target a demo-graph that already exists.

For instance, if I wrote a book titled "The Secret Muslim Terror, End Game of Jihad" it would sell a crap load more copies then if I wrote a book titled "The Polish, A Population of Robots Fooling Us All". The latter has no existing pretext. No one cares about Polish people that much right now, and no one is going to believe that the entire population are androids.

Today, just about everyone not living under a rock has heard something about 2012. Get it?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

You can't nitpick details that are wrong because it takes away from the rest of the book. What if he is on target with, I'd be generous and say 70% of his writings because the last time I checked this isn't a perfect world.

Wilcock misrepresents nearly 100% of the material he cites. Kind of interesting that he prefers to lie or misrepresent so much.

Now I've read the book and it's not bad like I said it isn't perfect and its all others research that he compiled together into a book.

There is the problem. Check the material he references and be astonished at how brazenly he misrepresents the material cited and for all practical purposes lies.

You can find it for free online some places if your really gonna cry about chump change people.

Why not show us say 2 or 3 references Wilcock cites without lying. It might be harder than you think.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Maybe the anti-Wilcock folks are just pointing out how easily he has duped people through lies.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I've seen a lot of anti-Wilcock behavior as of late on this site. Hmm. Wonder if it's a band of unruly bridge-dwelling trolls that are trying to derail anything related to Wilcock.

The title of the thread is 'Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims', not 'Let's Praise David Wilcock'.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

It's hard to tell when you've got Tatlung (who is now banned) plastered all over this thread with his personal insults instead of debunking of material. Although I disagree with stereologist, I can understand his logic behind his reasoning, and he doesn't need to resort to frivolous insults to get his point across.

I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. There's less than 10 months to go before December 21st. If nothing of doomsday, ascension, evolution, or knowledge significance happens on or around this date, there is absolutely nothing David Wilcock can do to rectify himself. His niche will be completely destroyed. I'll keep my judgments about him at bay until the time comes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Off topic, I love your avatar. My favorite Escher. I had this print on the wall at my work bench for 15 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not sure how I feel about his reincarnation and channeling stuff, but the science included in the Source Field Investigations was certainly compelling.
I certainly appreciate an optimistic view.

Overall, I find the scientific theories presented in his works intriguing enough to become absorbed in. I don't feel it necessary to discriminate between true and false in terms of the subjects that interest me. Personally, I feel that alot of what he suggests is either close to the mark or right by it, but just missing it.

When it comes down to it, I'd reccommend the book to anyone, simply because of the out-of-the-box thinking it encourages and the scope and interest of the ideas presented.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ok i will start off by saying i dont buy into david wilcox and his predictions in any way i think the man is a charlatan and clearly knows very little of the science or history he so brazanly states as fact when in reality there is no such facts or he has distorted said facts to suit his own agenda.

that being said there is some useable science that can be applied here.

firstly many people are talking about moving into fourth density from 3rd and this is said to be happening now (2012) (could this be anything to do with the strange sound phenomena we are hearing so much about) of course a lot of these have been faked for various reasons which does nothing for the authenticity of those genuine people who have heard something out of the ordinary.

next i would point to the fact that mainstream science is now aware of the fact that the universe is made up of sound vibrations (look up john w keely's pioneering work on this subject called sympathetic vibratory physics).

this in turn would suggest what mr wilcox claims as truth is indeed possible although i do believe his understanding of this is still somewhat mixed up and he presents as truth that which is not yet provable.

many of you ATSers will remember the uproar created by one named "hidden hand" and a very logical yet again unprovable theory on the law of one which if sound vibratory theory is correct would add massive weight to the claims by him of the understanding of the universe and its balance (although this in no way means that lucifer is out there as a concious entity lol)

so to sum up i do believe there are truths in what wilcox says the problem lies with him being a charlatan and his brazen lies and unprovable science in efforts to make money for himself.

i would though ask one thing of you all and that is do not tar everyone who has made claims like this with the same brush as wilcox because as i have shown there is some scientific basis for this theory.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator adonai...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Personal opinion: Wilcock as well as every other metaphysical prophet or seer will be left with lots of egg on their faces when absolutely nothing of moment outside of anything conventional like a volcano, earthquake, or war happening, happens.

There is indeed probability for all sorts of natural or man made bothers to occur, but, as much as I'd love for some hug a rainbow, love one another, peace to the universe dream to happen, I'm confident it's not gonna.

There's greater probability for a full scale Hollywood style zombie apocalypse happening than anything any of this sort is predicting.

One thing I've come to find that's accurate in every case of prediction; if it's predicted to happen, it's pretty certain it is NOT going to happen.
It's almost as if seers and prophets are looking through windows of what will absolutely NOT happen int he future, and interpreting it as something that will.

Nothing worth having is, or should be expected to be easy or convenient. Anything promised as such should always be suspect. If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've heard a lot of people like David for years saying that in 2012 we will change, or all die on a certain date. Well lately i've heard many of those same people backing off their exact date theory. I believe some of it has to do with misinterpretation of the evidence, like the Mayan calendar. And i also think some of them are just now realizing that if there is some kind of change,(in us or the Earth) that it'll probably be a little slower than that, gradual.

Maybe a series of events leading up to it? Escalating.

But David hasn't seemed to back of this idea. I use to read his blog, and liked his ideas and thought he was onto something, but i just couldn't take his huge ego..maybe i'm misjudging his character? Something about him seems really dramatic and theatrical, but i do think he means well and is onto something.

Anyway, i don't give much credence to his predictions, because well, he doesn't have a good track record for making predictions. I think he said "disclosure" was going to happen 2 or 3 times already.

So although i like some of his idea's and philosophy, i don't give much attention to his predictions.

Also i noticed while reading his articles that if something doesn't happen he said would, that he always has some explanation for it. Seeming sort of outlandish. But who knows, maybe the world is a bit more outlandish than we think.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

My opinion is that Wilcock is observant of patterns & weaves in speculative commentary/claims. As for the "Looking Glass" commentary I tend to rub my forehead every time I hear/read about that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

Let's NOT!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is fine if they are making a few mistakes in the process. That is not the case with Wilcock. He has long since exhausted his benefit of the doubt.

For example, let's pick a decidable situation for clarity. In tutoring kids we go over the idea of fractions. It is normal for kids to add the numerators and denominators. This can be shown to be wrong by using "pizza slices." These are cardboard pieces from a pizza picture. In one of the classes a student fitted together a 1/10 and a 1/3 and a 1/12 and a 1/2 to make a pizza.

1/10 + 1/3 + 1/12 + 1/2

That is the math which should add up to 1 to make a complete pizza. By carefully jostling the pizza slices together the student tried to claim that they had formed a complete pizza. The pieces do not fit together because this is 1/60 bigger than 1.

The fit is close enough to trick someone at first. A quick shows that there is too much pizza for the slices to fit into a circle.

If this were shifted over to Wilcock we would have Wilcock insisting that this demonstrates that 1 is the same as a number larger than 1. If this were Wilcock he would be claiming that the sum was 1. If this were Wilcock he would be claiming that pizza is the symbol for unity and that these were magical fractions laid out by the Illuminati with the assistance of aliens that built pyramids. If this were Wilcock he would be claiming that DNA is based on the pizza ratios that led aliens to discover our world and heal the Earth with pizzas.

Wilcock makes claims that are not based on the work he cites. If he is as capable as some claim that he must be knowingly telling lies.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
My thoughts are wilcok and that japenese princess will all be put out of business once this 2012 passes nothing happens , and we all laugh it off in 2013.

This 2012 thing is the last chance because of all the historical correlations with it . Once this passes any fool that comes with another revelation , will be referenced to failed 2012 predictions and mocked.

We will continue to mock untill the real dooms day comes and nobody is the wiser, We will mock till the last hour till we know something is wrong , enjoy our last hour and move on

Screw wilcock and his claims. everyone just milking the 2012 with the less then a year count down to go !!

Where will you all be ? party at my house?

I hear 2013 will be the new 2012 then, any guesses?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

They knew this galaxy-driven cycle had an exact end-point, measurable by a 25,920-year wobble on any inhabited planet;

The Earth's wobble is 25,772. It is not a constant. It changes. The reason for this rate is dependent on the dynamics of the Moon and Sun. There are other "wobbles" as well.

Wilcock is obviously misrepresenting the issue which has been studied since the time of Newton.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

These people were largely wiped out by a self-inflicted cataclysm caused by nuclear war between rival colonies;

Here is another nonsense claim. Where is there any evidence for an ancient nuke war?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join