You think this is unusual?
1. Global awareness is not new - think about the 60s
2. The global economy is recovering in many areas
3. WW III is not about to begin. The world is not about to pick sides and fight each other. Any war will be localized as have a number of wars around the world over the last 30 to 50 years
4. The Sun goes into a maximum every 11 years on average.
5. Politics has been doing what it has been doing for ages
6. Growing totalitarian state? Notice how a few have fallen recently.
7. Weird weather. That happens every year.
8. Animal die offs are common.
9. Quakes and volcanoes have not changed.
10. Weird noise claims have been circulating for decades.
11. UFOs are still indistinct lights and bad photos
The point is apophenia.
Anyway's I don't think Wilcock is 100% right on everything, but I think he is on the right track and at least has a positive attitude to how he approaches this subject. I guess we will see shortly how this grand drama is going to play out! Peace!
I wold like to see if Wilcock is not 100% wrong.