It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey he might have been wrong in the past but you know even a broken clock is right twice a day. His newest research seems pretty on target for the most part.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well...a hint is a word from J. Oppenheimer...when he says that his atomic bomb was first...in modern times. He studied ancient Indian texts and was a believer in ancient technology. He cited the famous "I am become death, destroyer of worlds" from the Bhagavad Gita. You can dance around that and ask for evidence. But the man that created the bomb, thought it was so.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I've been trying to use the Force since I was a kid... and still nada.

Guess I just don't have the Midi Chlorian count some others do...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
My thoughts are wilcok and that japenese princess will all be put out of business once this 2012 passes nothing happens , and we all laugh it off in 2013.

This 2012 thing is the last chance because of all the historical correlations with it . Once this passes any fool that comes with another revelation , will be referenced to failed 2012 predictions and mocked.

We will continue to mock untill the real dooms day comes and nobody is the wiser, We will mock till the last hour till we know something is wrong , enjoy our last hour and move on

Screw wilcock and his claims. everyone just milking the 2012 with the less then a year count down to go !!

Where will you all be ? party at my house?

So no party if it all turns out to be true?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is how it works:

TextA baseball player running to make a catch has only one goal in mind…that is to catch the ball. Everything else happens behind that thought. His fingers, arms, legs, eyes and brain (among many other things) all work in cohesion to achieve the goal. It has been proven many times that people with fixed goals most often end up achieving that goal. Everything around them seems to align in a way so as to assist them. The world is approaching 2012 with an attitude that ranges from mild apprehension and anxiety to outright fear and capitulation. Are we heading for a self-fulfilling prophecy…a case that we will believe and visualise the worst into happening? If all the sports instructors, life coaches and psychologists are right in their approach, then we are all using our most powerful tool to bring about a cataclysmic 2012. It is in our hands (minds) to change these circumstances. Join me in seeing 2012 for what it may be…a year of unusual natural occurrences and a time of a better mind set for humanity.

www.mi5.co.za...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MamaJ

If you are an energy being then do you not think you can be effected[sic] by Space?

Please provide an example of an energy being not in an old Star Trek show.

Sure there were wars and uprisings in the past but nothing like today and the last 50 years at least!!!

Seriously? Are you forgetting the ferocity of the US Civil War? Are you forgetting about WWI? Are you forgetting about WWI? What about the Boxer revolution? What about Roman conquests? What about the destruction of the empires of the Americas?

Do you know what is going on with our climate and our oceans. What about the animals and the ocean life?

Please provide a point.

Yes...everything changes but change is happening quicker and quicker. One can barely keep up with the local news much less world news.

The ability to report on more events is not the same as as change becoming quicker.

If you believe in Aliens...what are they communicating?

If you believe in a Religion...what are they saying?

Please provide a point.
edit on 27-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

I have been trying my best to "stay on topic" all the while telling you I will create a thread. Two emails this morning where two posts were removed. I want my points. Thank you!

We either talk about David Wilcocks claims or we don't correspond at all on this thread. OR feel free to message me and I will fill your in box with all kinds of links that will keep you so busy you wont have time to be on ANY thread!

Ive told you once already and maybe more...I will engage in conversation with people whom I connect with and not with people who speak to me and or type to me ill willed words. Its just not my thang! Im too grown for BS!

As for Mr. Wilcocks I think I told you already he is wishy washy, yet I do not know him personally so I hold judgement and do not judge him in regards to his accuracy. I studied Edgar Cayce for a few years and I do not think he is reincarnated however I do not know. The main point I would like to make is I personally do not think the future is ever carved in stone. Humans have the power to harness their own reality how they see fit. Thats why I tell my kids to be careful what they wish for.

Human awareness is powerful!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Oppenheimer would know that there are tell tale signs from a nuclear blast. None have been found to indicate ancient nuke wars.

Where are the metals, the wires, the electronics, the ceramics, the plastics, the waste, the writing from these places? Where is there anything at all that shows that there was a society able to produce these materials? Where are the mines, the cities, the factories, the centrifuges, the fasteners, the power plants, etc.

The following does not work.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

If you are an energy being then do you not think you can be effected[sic] by Space?

Please provide an example of an energy being not in an old Star Trek show.

Sure there were wars and uprisings in the past but nothing like today and the last 50 years at least!!!

Seriously? Are you forgetting the ferocity of the US Civil War? Are you forgetting about WWI? Are you forgetting about WWI? What about the Boxer revolution? What about Roman conquests? What about the destruction of the empires of the Americas?

Do you know what is going on with our climate and our oceans. What about the animals and the ocean life?

Please provide a point.

Yes...everything changes but change is happening quicker and quicker. One can barely keep up with the local news much less world news.

The ability to report on more events is not the same as as change becoming quicker.

If you believe in Aliens...what are they communicating?

If you believe in a Religion...what are they saying?

Please provide a point.
edit on 27-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

MY POINT IS THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT DAVID!!!!

My other points have been to research the questions I am asking you so YOU can make up your own mind. I am not on this thread to convince you or anyone else that things are really bad here on this planet and in the solar system. Do your own due diligence regarding this issue. I owe you NOTHING!

If you want to talk about this threads OP we can..otherwise move on to bullying someone else and calling someone else names. I cannot believe the mods removed TWO of my posts and have allowed you to continue your rambling, poking, and prodding.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

As for Mr. Wilcocks I think I told you already he is wishy washy, yet I do not know him personally so I hold judgement and do not judge him in regards to his accuracy.

Wilcock is easier to check than others. He posts references to the work of others. The question is whether or not he does so accurately. There is no need to know him personally. The questions are about his material, not him. As I and others have pointed out his writings reflect on who he is. I and others have pointed out serious errors in his work.

Wilcock is not a believable person. Everything he claims needs to be checked since so much of his writings are wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MY POINT IS THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT DAVID!!!!

Right. But you wandered all over the place with all sorts of unsubstantiated claims including comments about yourself.

Do your own due diligence regarding this issue. I owe you NOTHING!

Xcalibur254 already mentioned this issue in this very thread.

When people tell others to do their own research it really means that the poster has nothing to say.

I have already pointed out two different instances where Wilcock misrepresented the material in his book. If he is as smart as people claim then he has knowingly lied.

otherwise move on to bullying someone else and calling someone else names.

Please do not misrepresent what I have posted. Please don't pretend that I did the name calling. It was you that had your posts removed.

edit on 28-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

As for Mr. Wilcocks I think I told you already he is wishy washy, yet I do not know him personally so I hold judgement and do not judge him in regards to his accuracy.

Wilcock is easier to check than others. He posts references to the work of others. The question is whether or not he does so accurately. There is no need to know him personally. The questions are about his material, not him. As I and others have pointed out his writings reflect on who he is. I and others have pointed out serious errors in his work.

Wilcock is not a believable person. Everything he claims needs to be checked since so much of his writings are wrong.

I guess for me it is more of the over all picture of what his message is and not so much of focusing on him personally. All of the "crazies" have some truth to their words for truth can only be found...no where.

I began reading new age stuff back in the early 90's. At the same time I was also studying medicine and the body as my child was terminally ill. The new age stuff is just not my thing nor is religion. A cult type following is not for me. I am an independent thinker and like to remain that way.

Edgar Cayce is someone I have researched in depth and I for one do not see any comparisons in David. When he stated he was Cayce incarnate he lost his credibility with me, however I still will listen to him and take from his words what I connect with.

I don't think there is a single persons writing I connect with on every level except for that of Jesus. I have my own view of who he was.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well Wilcock, like most of the modern day seers and prophets...are prolific in predictions...long on quantity and short on accuracy.

If you predict enough crap, sooner or later you will come close to hitting something (even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn)...aka...Cayce and even Nostradamus...who best I can tell...is only seemingly on track retrospectively...aka...something happens and someone looks back and says "Oh this MUST be what he was talking about".

Here is a great tool from Carl Sagan..."The Baloney detection kit"...I love this site...it makes me rotfl

www.xenu.net...

If these guys were SOOO concerned with humanity...why aren't they giving this stuff away?...oh yeah right...I get it now...
edit on 2/28/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
One of the odd things claimed by Wilcock is that he is the reincarnation of Cayce. Cayce offered a different story as to when and where he would be reincarnated.

I recall years ago looking over a book called "Separated at Birth". It showed people from the news that looked similar. The Cayce-Wilcock claim is nothing more than an entry from that book.

Here is my example. These are photos from news stories. The bottom photo is a blend of the 2 above.

I simply offer this as evidence that it is not hard to find people that look similar.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The problem with Wilcock isn't just about Wilcock. There are plenty of liars in the world, but what makes Wilcock special is his demographic - the new age brouhaha crowd - the true believers.

These are the people that claim to be "open-minded", yet are willing to accept anything that fits or relates to there new-age view of the world. All you gotta do is throw some half-assed logic together with words like "awaken" and "accession" and "5th density" and this crowed will eat it up like a junkie on crack, and that's what Wilcock does.

He easily preys upon the gullibility of these people, those who can't think for themselves anymore than a fundamentalist of any denomination. They believe they are responsible for obtaining this knowledge through opening their minds and starting on a path of "accession" that has given them the ability to perceive the reality the believe in. This is a religion to them.

How many infomercials have you seen where someone is selling cheap china plates with Jesus' face painted on them, or something comparable? Wilcock is just selling plates.

If anything, Wilcock is an amazing businessman. He's targeted a demographic that is so closed minded, that as long as he can relate half the bull he spits, they will eat it up. And why not? They've spent years researching this, and years researching that, and I've experienced this, and I've experienced that. Just like a main stream scientist is not willing to throw out decades of study even though new discoveries and technologies prove that work to be false (no one wants to throw away years and years of their life into the waste basket), these new age types are also unwilling to change their views. Rather they'll just absorb bit's and pieces of works that fit their model, and ignore the rest. Wilcock knows this!

They wear their conviction as a badge, and defend it with absolute arrogance, if you're not "awake" then you're helpless in any attempt to share this supposed profound knowledge. It is knowledge that you cannot comprehend if you're not willing to accept it, so why should it be shared with you? If you are "awake" enough, then you've made the decision to throw out common sense, peer-reviewed scientific data, and facts that can clearly be backed up, and you are ready to accept whatever "knowledge" is offered, usually in the form of a low production viral film. Wilcock knows this!

Wilcock knows his audience is willing to tune into what he has to say, no matter how outlandish his claims and prophesies are, as long as some of it relates to the new age paradigm, the rest can be ignored, and a dollar will be spent.

These are my opinions, and I think this thread has some great examples of this kind of attitude among the "awaken".

ETA

Speaking of examples, not too on topic but the next post is perfect.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What I find interesting about Wilcock is that his believers are unable to substantiate his claims. Wilcock even lists some references which should make it easy to show where he is right or not.

I suppose that his believers know he has misrepresented the situation. That is why they do not post his references.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I had my posts removed....yes....but I still have my points.

AS for remaining on topic....I choose to do just that.

Please do, you can start anytime. No one cares that you had a single post removed (or an exaggerated two) [ETA: okay, now it's two
], no one cares for your "you assume" offence. You had some views that relate to Wilcock, we asked you to back em up. Instead you've trolled us all for many pages unwilling to have some substance to commit to the conversation no matter how many
you wanna paint onto your posts.

Either you can show us where David is right, or you cannot. You've refused, we get that, but must you continue your bickering? If we are to abrasive for you to comfortably share your supposed years and years of research that would substantiate your claims, then maybe we are to abrasive to continue any conversation with? Please don't troll, contribute.

If you have a credible way of showing us that he has any truth whatsoever in what he says, please, point us to it.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

New age thinking and "awareness" was not started by Wilcock. There are plenty of highly professionals who believe in the new age type of thinking. It is a belief.

It is a belief that does not hurt me though. If there was a belief that harmed me or my family then I would be upset and go off the deep end with all kinds of judgement toward the certain group of people but this is not the case.

Religion is not for everyone and so this new age began.

Channeling, meditation, hypnosis and so on is something that is very real when done appropriately. I have not gotten into any of it and I have my own reasons for choosing not to however it doesn't mean the ones who do it are any less of a person than me or you. Its just their thing.

7 Billion people with 7 billion ideals and perceptions.... accepting others for who they are as long as they are not being harmful to you or themselves.

David and others like him totally believe in what they do and what they say and they so happen to make money doing it. Others hate. They get jealous because they are not doing what they love to do and are not banking.

Could he be making money on the gullible? Sure! But that is on him and we do not know for sure so...its all speculation.

Just as my little ideas about what is going on with the earth and entire solar system... it is speculation. I will say it again...it is speculation. There is no predication and I do not feel the need to yell at people RUN TO THE HILLS....not yet at least. When or if I come to that point, I will. David and others have felt the need to do just that....tell others to run for the hills
but without knowing for sure why would ANYONE get someone else upset by what could be very emotional news.

In my opinion its not nice and not welcomed by me so I choose to treat others the way I would want to be treated.

There is no doubt there are a lot of unanswered questions about the Earth, other planets in the solar system and the energized cloud we find ourselves in. What they know or have concluded today does not make it fact. They are learning and relearning all the time. So for anyone to conclude that we are going to go extinct on a particular day is more than out there. For anyone to say we are all going to be just fine and this planet is ok is also delusional.

Its chaotic out there. There is in my opinion a massive disturbance taking place in the Oort Cloud and as we edge on...I just can't see how it will not make for a great change in the Solar System including but not limited to..the Earth. www.etheric.com... Dr. Paul La Violette is well respected and he is respected by me as well.

There is new and unknown type of plasma energy seeping through into our Solar System. The ISS is researching it. They are charged particles archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com... and Nasa is trying to figure out what kind of energy this is and how it will effect us here on Earth. It is my opinion the reason why the moon is quaking and the cause for the Sun behaving abnormal as well. Lots of stuff in the Oort cloud that we are just now coming in contact with. Some material will no doubt and has seeped into our atmosphere. Remember the new bacteria from space found in a river that will be able to produce a new form of energy? You can find it on ATS.

The Metaphysical community feels as though there is a transition already taking place and this is the reason for new blood types and new DNA and the many Earth changes including but not limited to global climate shift.

David Wilcocks is not the only one who sense or feels something is different. LOTS of people feel it and sense it and not only that there is really tons of info on the net that coincides everything I just mentioned and there is always going to be others on the other side yelling the opposite.

It really comes down to belief. Either you belief the new and golden age is upon us or you don't.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

New age thinking and "awareness" was not started by Wilcock.

Wilcock has not come up with any original thoughts at all. Obviously he did not start any of this and no one here has claimed that.

David and others like him totally believe in what they do and what they say and they so happen to make money doing it.

You have evidence that suggests Wilcock actually believes his stories?

Others hate. They get jealous because they are not doing what they love to do and are not banking.

You have evidence of this? Actually, you do not. People that point out Wilcock is a fraud are stating the obvious. It is not hate or love or any other emotion. It is simply stating a fact.

Your link to Violetta never mentions the Oort cloud. There is no evidence for anything massive happening out there.

The claim about "There is new and unknown type of plasma energy seeping through into our Solar System" is also unsubstantiated and not mentioned in the article you linked.

There are no new blood types. There are no new DNA types.

This is like Wilcock. You make a statement. You post a reference and the two are not connected. That is what Wilcock does.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Instead you've trolled us all for many pages unwilling to have some substance to commit to the conversation no matter how many you wanna paint onto your posts. Either you can show us where David is right, or you cannot. You've refused, we get that, but must you continue your bickering? If we are to abrasive for you to comfortably share your supposed years and years of research that would substantiate your claims, then maybe we are to abrasive to continue any conversation with? Please don't troll, contribute. If you have a credible way of showing us that he has any truth whatsoever in what he says, please, point us to it.
reply to post by Lighterside

Dude...thats where you are ALL wrong. I am not trolling, I don't take orders to well. You tell me to do something with an attitude and I want to do more than give you what you want. Your attitude already tells me a lot about you so with that said put yourself in my shoes and say a little something about the world being off and you and other dude just ran with it tying to get me off topic and to produce proof for your liking. I don't operate that way. I don't have to and I won't. Got it?

If I was not busy defending myself and schooling you and stereo about your tudes then I would obviously have more time and WANT to tell you all I THINK is going on. I know enough about people to know that no matter what I produce..you still wont get it. You wont get it because you don't want to. You are scared.
That is why you don't like David Wilcocks message. You don't understand it so you hate on the ideas presented by him and other new age thinkers because you fear what you do not know.

Wilcocks believes we are in a transition and so do I. This is where I agree with him. This transition does not mean death for all though.... and really I have no idea what it means and I would be hesitant to believe anyone does. We cannot predict the future as it is not set. There is no way I can simply tell you what ALL I think. If you want to message me I will keep you busy for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join