It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk about David Wilcock's 2012 Claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The following video David Wilcock makes some extraordinary claims about 2012 and what is going to transpire.

I know that I personally have been hard on David Wilcock in the past here on ATS, so I would like to open this up for discussion and why people think he is on target, or not on target.

Please watch the video before commenting on David Wilcock's philosophies and metaphysical claims.

David claims his readings tell him about the upcoming shift, before, during and shortly after 2012. Some of Davids claims are many people will have " Full-on ascended abilities" such as levitation, telekinesis, time travel, instance healing. And that we will be living in a Utopian world.

He says these events will happen quicker and quicker as we get to 2012. this video was made back in 2008.

What are ATS members thoughts?

And have any of his claims come to pass?

edit on 26-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not new.

We shall see, of course it would be cool if we didn't have to fight for survival...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that "David Wilcock" is a little shady. He is associated with David Icke. David icke has a questionable background. Seems as if he is just feeding of the new age religion to make money and push a agenda. Its a little weird that what David Icke talks about it blew up on the history channel. EVERY THING!!! on tv is reviewed and meant to manipulate the population as a group. I have not watched the video but I can guess that its him making predictions based on a thread of evidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My thoughts are wilcok and that japenese princess will all be put out of business once this 2012 passes nothing happens , and we all laugh it off in 2013.

This 2012 thing is the last chance because of all the historical correlations with it . Once this passes any fool that comes with another revelation , will be referenced to failed 2012 predictions and mocked.

We will continue to mock untill the real dooms day comes and nobody is the wiser, We will mock till the last hour till we know something is wrong , enjoy our last hour and move on

Screw wilcock and his claims. everyone just milking the 2012 with the less then a year count down to go !!

Where will you all be ? party at my house?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You must also remember hes not the only one making the claims about earth and the human race ascending to the 4th or 5th dimension.

This topic is being pushed by a large number of people all over the world in many languages.

I find it very interesting indeed.

His claims are very similar to "Tolec - Andromeda Council contactee"

And similar to that Japanese Princess. Plus this is somewhat talked about in some ancient religions. Although up for interpretation.

Allegedly this and understanding of fundamentals along these lines are the hidden knowledge held within freemasonry at the highest above levels as with the illuminati.

I continue to observe ^.^
edit on 26-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hello,

There is a group of us who have been going through the ascension process since 99.

Because it is a very personal journey and the majority of the process is not a physical one we physically have nothing to show for the insanely tireless and difficult journey it has been.

We are however getting closer to completion each and every day. We ourselves do not even know when we are going to be done. Hopefully any minute now? LOL

I can tell you that it is very real and the idea of utopia is very real. And the opportunity to align with this is going to be available to each and every single one of us. Again because nothing has manifested we ourselves only have ideas about what it is going to physically look like. Because most people need physical proof or validation in order to believe most of us have been very quiet and sort of in isolation waiting until the time is right.

It is really something that we should all be very excited about right now. Forget about Iran. Forget about the economy. Forget about the clowns in our government. Forget about everything that we believe we know about life and start opening up to and looking at what resides within the heart. That is where the real adventure begins. That is where utopia begins. Right there within each and every single one of us.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Crock....we are going into the 3rd month of 2012...shouldn't we have things "happening" everyday???

BS..just like most of this crap.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not watching that video before comment because I respect my ears, and tend not to let crap into them when I can.

That being said, you should look into many of the older video's Wilcock has put out. You'll find a trend, let's just say he doesn't have a record of "hits".

Wilcock has built a career on this, he is a class A charlatan, and I think you'll find that most ATSers agree.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Whatever anyone's thoughts about David Wilcock at least he isn't a fear monger. He talks about a positive future that each and every one of us creates. We've been living in negative times for a long time now, maybe its time to flip the switch?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Things are happening everyday and it's all on the web for you to read. Some of it makes it way here but not all of it. Look around, lots of things are happening all in the spectrum of good and bad.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I would agree, Wilcock is not a fear monger, not at all. He tends to lean on the luby dub ascension new age stuff. But you don't need to be full of doom n gloom to be full of....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

And that's supposed to make everything better? He's still making a living telling lies. If anything his positive message is worse because it preys on the hopeful and optimistic. So when the 2012 passes those who spent money on books and videos regarding doomsday will feel silly. Those who spent money on books and videos talking about ascension will feel crushed and beaten. In other words Wilcock's positive message will eventually make the world a worse place.

The truth of the matter is the only reason anyone places any kind of significance on 2012 is because of the Maya. There are no claims regarding 2012 that predate 1984 which is when the GMT correlation was created. Yet there is not a single Mayan prophecy associated with 2012. Nobody has even been able to provide me with an example of the Long Count ending after the 13th baktun. So anyone that claims something is going to happen in 2012 are merely piggy backing on false claims made by New Age authors in the 80s. That is the most accurate way to describe the 2012 phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
My thoughts are wilcok and that japenese princess will all be put out of business once this 2012 passes nothing happens , and we all laugh it off in 2013.

This 2012 thing is the last chance because of all the historical correlations with it . Once this passes any fool that comes with another revelation , will be referenced to failed 2012 predictions and mocked.

We will continue to mock untill the real dooms day comes and nobody is the wiser, We will mock till the last hour till we know something is wrong , enjoy our last hour and move on

Screw wilcock and his claims. everyone just milking the 2012 with the less then a year count down to go !!

Where will you all be ? party at my house?

Are you telling me that you don't think it's a little more than a coincidence that right now there are so many weird things that are going on right now? Just look at the global awareness uprising like occupy, or the arab spring movements, look at the global economy on the verge of collapse, look at the potential ww3 situation developing, look at the solar activity predicted by NASA scientists, which will have huge potential impacts on the earth, look at the political system falling apart because of the growing awareness of it being a complete scam, look at the growing totalitarian state, look at the weird weather, look at all the fish, bird, dolphin and whale deaths, look at all the earthquakes and volcanoes, listen to all the weird noises in the atmosphere that are being reported, look at the record amount of UFO sightings, i'm sure there are a lot of things i'm forgetting but you get the point.

I think everything is coming to a head and I am hoping that it is the old system in it's death throes, and we are on our way to a different paradigm in this world. Anyway's I don't think Wilcock is 100% right on everything, but I think he is on the right track and at least has a positive attitude to how he approaches this subject. I guess we will see shortly how this grand drama is going to play out! Peace!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Although I completely believe in metaphysics due to my own personal experiences, it's very hard for me to believe when one person makes such strong claims.

There are so many outs for these claims.

One being. "Oh well I guess you didn't forgive yourself so your not in the ascended club"

Another being "A major event caused a delay"

I do believe our bodies are just vehicle's for experience, and if you don't believe me just check out the local graveyard.

Anyhow even if only 10% of the 2012 stuff happens it will be an interesting time for sure.

Peace out,

RT

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
He's a fraud.

One day I found myself on his website and started reading the posts, they went like this

Poster1
I realy like your book so I bought 2

Poster2
I think your book is great so I bought all my friends a copy too.

Poster3
I bought a copy for all my family and now they want copys for all their freinds.

NOW WHO DO YOU THINK MADE THOSE POSTS??????

He's a fraud.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's all a matter of perspective, you are obviously coming from a different place than the "hopeful" or "optimistic" people that support Wicock. You are looking at this like something BIG is going to have to happen right on Dec 21, 2012 for this all to be right, but I would suggest that things have been happening for a while now on a subtle level that is increasing with time. You are perfectly right to disagree, because everyone holds their own truths. Your just not on the same frequency as all us new agey types that buy into all this stuff. Different strokes for different folks!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

If people think he is a fraud present the facts, links and opinions why, and if people think he is the real deal tell us why.

Let's try and "deny ignorance" by logic and supporting evidence.

Please try to keep it civil and be respectful of other ATS members opinions.

Thanks,

RT

edit on 26-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What I like about David Wilcock is his in depth knowledge of esoteric history, the research he does into the alternative science of how the universe works. He brings it all together very well for a compelling presentation. I think his weaknesses are his rambling's about being the reincarnated Edgar Cayce, and making too many specific predictions for the future, and for associating too much with Benjamin Fullford. I might be wrong about The Fullford thing tho. Just my opinion!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

For that view to be correct though it requires that what is occurring now is unique in some way. We have been on the verge of World War III since the end of World War II. Just because there are tensions now doesn't mean that we are any closer than during the Cuban Missile Crisis, for example. Social revolutions occur all the time. Sure the ones occurring now are worldwide but so were the ones occurring in the 60s. Or how about the second half of the 18th century? There were tons of revolutions that occurred during that time period that were much more successful that the ones we are currently seeing. The solar maximum we are entering is actually going to be one of the weakest observed in the past 100 years. Earthquake and volcano frequency are not on the rise. As for UFO sightings I have not seen any increase in reports. What I have seen are reports getting more attention thanks to YouTube, but in many cases these show a nondescript light that at best is so blurry and ambiguous that it becomes impossible for one to determine whether it can identified or not.

Are interesting things going on right now? Sure. Just like interesting things occurred in 1983, 1927, 1845, 1432, and every other year in history. If anything of importance happens in this year it won't be due to any nonexistent Mayan prophecy or other New Age beliefs. It will be because the world is constantly changing and important events occur every year, month, and day.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

The following video David Wilcock makes some extraordinary claims about 2012 and what is going to transpire.

What are ATS members thoughts?

He's a fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join