It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
edit: deleted
edit on 27-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
http://__._/gifiles/docs/373982_re-ct-untangling-the-bizarre-cia-links-to-the-ground-zero.html

A very interesting one here.
Re: [CT] Untangling the Bizarre CIA Links to the Ground Zero Mosque

I would suggest reading this in full

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I removed it NOT ATS. I'm not sure if I can post that link or not. I didn't want to take any chances.

JT

It seems to be the 64gb file that was released on the 22nd. The link points to The Pirate Bay.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Greenblaz because: more info

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

welll... they've only released 214 out of 5,000,000 so far so you better start checking soon!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

A lot of that actually kinda came out in the MSM... if I remember correctly...

yep:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by Kali74

I have no clue where you got all of that from what I stated. I didn't even allude to such a stance regarding that response. Jeez, I have read my post several times now and I still don't understand how people respond the way they do. Oh well, read how ya want. It's not as people are perceiving it. Sorry for not being able to comunicate that I worry for the man and his activities which do harm to his well being.

I think it's more like survival instinct on Assange's behalf. They are after him, he left an oil slick if you catch my drift!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I see a few problems with what people are saying about things that have happened such as the Uprising in Egypt. The uprising in Egypt was done by the US. The Egyptian military stood down and let it happen because of the US military being so invovled with them. It was a way to take out the leadership they knew was bad and start over.

STUXnet was setup by several countries who all use the same giant global corporations. The information on how to do it was already avalible to the corporations on how to hack there own systems the big thing was how all the corporations worked together to make it happen. Just look at Siemens PDF file to Homeland Security promoting they do sabotage as well as security.

Im wondering if this is not some sort of disinformation to cloud history of what really happened. Just like in Egypt USAID and the US are controling the media and politians in countries around the world. Just take a look at USAID/EGYPT webpage.

egypt.usaid.gov...

DEMOCRACY AND GOVERNANCE
USAID supports Egyptian programs aimed at strengthening the administration of justice and improving access to justice for women and disadvantaged groups; promoting decentralization of fiscal, political and administrative governance; promoting more competitive and transparent electoral processes; and strengthening the organizational and advocacy capabilities of civil society organizations. USAID is proud to have helped the Government of Egypt achieve the following milestones:

Reduced opportunities for corruption and increased transparency and operational efficiency in 13 of Egypt’s 29 governorates through the successful piloting of court automation in eight courts throughout the country, and development of the software which allowed the Government of Egypt to independently automate an additional five courts;

Providing legal and professional training to 3,000 judges and staff, including a comprehensive training program for the first female judges ever appointed to the Courts of First Instance;

Improvement of mediation and counseling services through training for mediation staff and family court judges, and grants to local non-governmental organizations, collectively benefitting approximately 16,000 children and 8,700 families;

Training 600 of the nation’s 4,000 prosecutors on defendants’ legal rights and developing a legal data base and a handbook on the right to counsel for use by prosecutors nationwide, helping to ensure that new legislation is meaningfully implemented;

Production of a national strategy for decentralization, and implementation of pilot models in Assiut, Qena, and Beheira governorates to increase local revenues and citizen involvement;

Supporting more than 100 joint community-local government initiatives to solve local problems and providing civic education and leadership training to more than 47,000 women, students and youth across the country;

Protecting human rights through the establishment of Child Protection Committees in all 29 governorates across the country, a nationwide human rights education campaign and the distribution of 180,000 children’s books on human rights;

Provision of training to more than 2,000 media professionals combined with strengthening six media training institutions in Cairo;

Increasing access to local news and information, through launching of the country’s first weekly supplement in a national paper in Alexandria, and increasing readership of a local paper by 50 percent in Minya;

Developing a trained cadre of more than 13,000 local election observers nationwide and supporting the issuance of 1,250 national identification and voting cards to facilitate citizen participation in national and local elections.

For more information, contact the USAID/Egypt Public Outreach Office at
tel: (202) 2522-6557 or visit egypt.usaid.gov...

US trained 3,000 judges and staffs,more than 2,000 media professionals,more than 13,000 local election observers. Egypt gave away control to the US. And when they tryed the "Spring Uprising" no wonder Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak could not stop them. The new Democratic President Barak Obama won and got rid of the Republican President George Bush's puppet for secret torture camps. Yes Bush outsourced torture to Mubarak.
www.ikhwanweb.com...

The US controls the elections, the judges, the media, the schools. And they do this in countries all over the world. I started to do a thread on the countries USAID and the US have taken control of in this way but it was a overwhelmiing project that would take days if not months to do.

This page kind of lays out what the US and USAID do to take over a country and out the governments politicians and create a coup of the government using the people aginst there own government.
www.cirddoc.org...
edit on 27-2-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

However, I do not condone this behavior by Wiki-Leaks. They are distributing known stolen content and becoming a third party to criminal behavior and doing so knowingly.

I'm not attacking you at all, but my reply was based of that statement. Just sharing my perspective.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
One could even say that Assange kinda thinned out the wolf pack that was doggin him!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So anyone got a clue as to when annon is going to make this next big announcement? I can't wait to see TPTB squirm a little more!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
So anyone got a clue as to when annon is going to make this next big announcement? I can't wait to see TPTB squirm a little more!

Rumour suggests it may be about Goldman Sachs.

Not sure yet though.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

how can you see something that doesnt exist?

they arent squirming...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sounds spicy! No idea on a time yet, huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

how can you see something that doesnt exist?

they arent squirming...

And you are.....?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sounds spicy! No idea on a time yet, huh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any time now methinks. They announced this a few hours ago

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Why would they be squirming? What has been released that's so incontrovertibly damning to them?

Some interesting theories on foreign policy and potential players in various "games"? Sure. But that's about all we have so far.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This picture even seems wrong to me.

It says this is your new trusted news services. Don't trust the news services that have been built up over the years because they are bought out. Which is true. But I think they might be selling you to the new bought out news services that are changing the direction of the minds of the masses. I made a thread a while ago that shows the dismantling of the Bush Empire by Obama. And when intelligence companies need to fall to change the direction this is the perfect way to do it. And promote your own new Empire to control the minds of the masses. And it is interesting how USAID has decided to go the Koch Brothers route of fake homegrown grassroots in media to do this. USAID is the fertilizer I guess for all of them. Or did the Koch Brothers just have a short lived phase where they did what the US and USAID have done for years?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
That's nice. Someone just started posting their CC information and personal information. This is what I am talking about. This is wrong. How you would like it if someone posted all your private information? A whole full blown list is up.

Name:
CC Number: **************11
Expiration: 2/2014
CVV: ***
Username: mis******
Pass (md5): ************
E-mail: mis@*******
Address:
Name: *************
Address: ************
anaheim, California, 92801 United States

edit on 27-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Highground

They are in the spotlight now. Evil hates the light, that is enough for now!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
That's nice. Someone just started posting their CC information and personal information. This is what I am talking about. This is wrong. How you would like it if someone posted all your private information? A whole full blown list is up.

Name:
CC Number: **************11
Expiration: 2/2014
CVV: ***
Username: mis******
Pass (md5): ************
E-mail: mis@*******
Address:
Name: *************
Address: ************
anaheim, California, 92801 United States

edit on 27-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

all this is going to do is cause problems for the rest of us.....

more regulations.. anon needs to be stopped!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join