It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns against 'catastrophic' attack on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, i'm not connecting anything between the assassination attempt and Iran. I was merely providing the link that one member forgot to do.

thanks for that

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by milkyway12

erm, the most genocidal govt in the world, Iran, seriously, want to tot up the casualty stats from the UK & US over the past ten years compared with Iran.

Why can't we butt out of other countries' affairs, we are going to end this earth, not Iran

now , now, now, play fair. You know all those people died so that we could bring them freedom,democracy, our controllers banks and of course, we just must be repaid for bringing them freedom and democracy so we take the gold their evil dictator amassed on the backs of those poor poor people and all they got was free healthcare,education,housing and a measly share in the oile profits.

Oh yes,the oil. That'll hekp pay the bill for the freedom we provided.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

ahh, I was blind, but now I can see

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by alienorgy

ahh, I was blind, but now I can see

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think Russia misses being a superpower, hence standing against the UN and other countries and backing radical but rich countries that have no other allies.

China is the new big dog, sorry Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
I think Russia misses being a superpower, hence standing against the UN and other countries and backing radical but rich countries that have no other allies.

How is Iran radical? Seriously............ Is it because they said so on the news?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Russia have spoken. China is also backing Iran. The US will surely listen. No war with Iran then.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Russia upgrades Syrian radar to warn Iran of any attack

www.debka.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think that Russia is to be admired for being a defender of the nation state, as opposed to just a puppet for globalists

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

How is Iran radical? Seriously............ Is it because they said so on the news?

yeah "radical" conjures up images of students wanting free love, legalised drugs, unfettered abortion etc, don't see this being on Iran's agenda

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by sedona5602

We should nuke russia and iran. Never trusted the russian government a bunch of ex kgb agents. They still want to destroy the USA .

Yeah great stinking plan.

Nobody needs nuking. Only a few people need a hanging.

Indeed, incredible suggestion, let us just wipe out hundreds of millions of people- burn men women and children alive, all in the name of freedom

But yes! Don't you know, by nuking them, they will be free from all earthly troubles! They will be totally free!

Warmongers should be put in prison.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't take Russian threats so lightly. Putin is a hold over from the old Soviet Union. They still have many multiple war head nukes and even though their military has been downsized since the collapse of the Soviet Union, they're still are a well trained military.

I don't think playing chicken with the Soviet Union or China is a game anyone should take lightly. I don't care how technically advanced or strong a military is, it only takes one nuke to create a devastating effect on any country. The U.S. needs to stop saber rattling and let regional conflicts take care of themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So this is what it feels like to be inexorably herded to destruction by a small group of individuals.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Russia is standing against the UN? Last time I checked, Russia is a permanent member of the security council. They are 1/5th of the UN.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Russia is standing against the UN? Last time I checked, Russia is a permanent member of the security council. They are 1/5th of the UN.

It still depresses the hell out of me that Canada isn't part of the UNSC. FOR REAL? We should have at least some sort of say seeing as we own the 2nd biggest Country in the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Russia have spoken. China is also backing Iran. The US will surely listen. No war with Iran then.

Of course there will be war with Iran. Russia will not back them . After all, those evil alCIAda muzzies want to kill Putin.

Why would Russia back Iran after that?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

yeah "radical" conjures up images of students wanting free love, legalised drugs, unfettered abortion etc, don't see this being on Iran's agenda

Those damned iranian pothead and their vw's .

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It still depresses the hell out of me that Canada isn't part of the UNSC. FOR REAL? We should have at least some sort of say seeing as we own the 2nd biggest Country in the world.

We are only a middle power, and doomed to be so for as long as we keep exporting our resources to the actual world powers at wholesale prices.

We don't deserve a place among world-leading nations until we ourselves become a world leader. It is certainly possible to attain such a position, however, and I fully expect to see it within my lifetime- even if I have to dirty my own hands by working "legitimately" within our political system

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Your voice of reason will be drowned out by the madness here my friend. Somehow Russia is standing up to the "warmongerer" by telling the West they need to mind their own business and allow Syria to ruthlessly kill citizens in the streets. Russia, always the good guy.

Iran could be flat out claiming they are working towards nuclear weapons and will assuredly destroy Israel as soon as they do and they would be cheered on by many in this forum, while America would be jeered for trying to stop them, and labelled a bully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join