It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help to find a specific youtube UFO vid :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi all. Not sure if this is allowed or deemed as a waste of rescources, but I've been banging my head against the wall trying to find this youtube vid. I was thinking someone here might recognise the vid from my description and might have a link to it. Thanks for looking if you've got this far

The vid had a kind of bluey tone to it, like it was early evening, maybe a bit cold and was mainly of a back field / big yard. I remember some perimeter trees around a field towards the back and more in the foreground, there was some sort of very rustic looking wooden shed or something. There was also a few trees closer to the camera that were shown when the camera panned about at some point. It was mainly a ground view with shots more in the air too. It wasn't shot over roofs or through trees or anything like that.

There was also a woman walking about in front of the camera looking at the ufo and questioning what the hell it was etc. I think she had blonde, shoulder length, wavy / curly hair, pretty sure she was american maybe.

The UFO itself was very close, think it was just shadowy, no lights on it that I remember. At one point, it was almost overhead, going to the right and it went past / behind the foreground tree tops too.

It is quite an incredible bit of video, very authentic looking. I dismissed it as an obvious hoax, because it was too good. It looked too real, so I immediately fell on the side of CG and like an ass, didn't bookmark it.

I saw the vid maybe a year ago, so it was most likely debunked, or more information revealed it as artist made or something here on ATS, but I wasn't a member of the ATS brethren then.

Thanks again for reading, hope someone knows the one I'm after, fingers crossed.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

If the video was deemed worth a second glance by the masses around ATS, I'm thinking logic would tell you that it would be mentioned around here on a regular basis and easy to find or see it mentioned in many threads. This tells me the video your looking for was the typical waste of time. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Have you tried using your browser history or cache?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
forget about it

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi There, thanks for the replies

MainLineThis:

Well, it was a very good vid. Hence me bothering to type out the request an all
I would class myself as quite hard to please on the fakery front and as I said, it was quite convincing from what I remember. I personally don't think vids are any sort of proof of anything these days, its all too easy to fake stuff. That being said, this particular vid is worthy of just being enjoyed, real or not.

Zorgon:

Thanks mate, I've re-installed windows on my computer since, so I've got no history as such.

danaBLAF:

Ha ha, not in my nature I'm afraid. I'm like a dog with a bone with finding stuff. It'll keep itching and itching until I'm able to scratch it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

It is quite an incredible bit of video, very authentic looking. I dismissed it as an obvious hoax, because it was too good. It looked too real, so I immediately fell on the side of CG and like an ass, didn't bookmark it.

Problem with all the hoaxers these days is that yeah, even some some UFO vids which appear "too good" get dismissed, evn though they are genuine. Here's an example from Costa Rica, from what I know this is genuine:

Hope you find the video you're after mate

edit on 27-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Unless you've erased your viewing history on YT itself, it might still be in there for you to find. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OP, you've annoyed me now because from your description I don't think I've seen that video, and now I want to. I hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

"I might be wrong, but I doubt it". You sum up the mindset of the stereotypical hard-nosed skeptic (and likely strong materialistic atheist). Being wrong is never thought to be the case for these people - but doubting things is very common for them! lol

top topics

join