It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False memories of Satanic ritual abuse and murder implanted at Castlewood Treatment Center?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dr. Mark Schwartz of the Castlewood Treatment center faces legal action from two former patients.

The patients claim that they entered the center for eating disorders, but they were later brainwashed to believe they were involved in Satanic ritual abuse, and even murder.

The women claim that false memories were implanted at the center, in methods using hypnotism and psychotropic drugs.

Is this a conspiracy of keeping "Satanic-panic" going as a propaganda tool?
Is it a mind control experiment?
Or perhaps it is a way to divert from Satanic abuse that is indeed happening?
It is quite bizarre, and goes beyond ordinary exploitation for money.

Two women claim the therapy sessions at Castlewood Treatment Center helped plant those false memories, according to two lawsuits filed against Castlewood and Dr. Mark Schwartz, its Clinical Co-Director. The suits were filed by former patients Lisa Nasseff and Leslie Thompson. Some of the allegations are chilling. During an interview, Ms. Nasseff cried as she recalled the impact of believing she had murdered a child as part of a satanic ritual. She claims Schwartz brainwashed her into believing something that never happened.

Former staff at Castlewood told me the treatment methods at Castlewood included hypnosis and psychotropic drugs. Three former Castlewood employees say Schwartz claimed an extraordinarily high percentage of patients were victims of satanic abuse who developed multiple personalities or dissociative disorders to avoid dealing with their painful experiences. Nasseff and Thompson insist those memories were false.

www.kmov.com...
edit on 26-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow, that is interesting and disgusting at the same time.

However, I am not surprised at all. I can't remember the name of the documentary but there was at least one that described stuff like this going on, on youtube.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A clip from December 2011, when one lady claimed she entered the clinic for anorexia, and she was led to believe that she had 20 personalities, and that she had taken part in Satanic rituals, including the murder and cannibalism of a baby.

Six other patients then claimed they were given similar false memories under hypnosis.

Although Schwartz denies everything, I guess it's another reminder that medicines and therapies without proven scientific studies are very dangerous, and totally unregulated.
Just another sociopathic scam artist, or is there more to this?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The good doctor babbles forth on his methods (and Castlewood Treatment Center has several slick adverts):

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is something one would have expected during the Satanic-panic era of the 1980s and early 1990s.

It's shocking that this still goes on in a "clinical" environment.

Perhaps Doctor Schwartz should consider a career change to Pastor Schwartz?
edit on 26-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
In trying to work out what the hell happened with 9/11, a culture of satanic mind control does fit quite well into the puzzle. It is an issue that is harder to confront than the collapse of WTC7 and other evidence of that sad day.

I do find it difficult to conceive why any doctor would want to bring this attention on himself and implant false memories. I would also expect any professional involved with these issues to be well aware of the political environment and take measures to protect their professional integrity. Maybe he did push too hard in looking for something that was not there, come across it by accident or these memories are real and the victims do not want to confront it. In reviewing some cases by mind controlled survivors, the denials by the victims to these memories is a very standard response.

It will make for a very interesting court case.

top topics

join