It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush family's Nazi business dealings in detail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I was googling for information concerning the ThyssenKrupp elevator company's ties to Masons (their company logo is a t-square over three combined circles), and I stumbled upon several publications purporting to describe the Bush family's business ties to Nazis - even up until 1951.

Heir to the Holocaust

According to classified documents from Dutch intelligence and US government archives, President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush made considerable profits off Auschwitz slave labor. In fact, President Bush himself is an heir to these profits from the holocaust which were placed in a blind trust in 1980 by his father, former president George Herbert Walker Bush.

The US government had known that many American companies were aiding Hitler, like Standard Oil, General Motors and Chase Bank, all of which was sanctioned after Pearl Harbor. But as The New York Times reporter Charles Higham later discovered, and published in his 1983 groundbreaking book, Trading With The Enemy; The Nazi American Money Plot 1933-1949, "the government smothered everything during and even after the war."

The business connections between Prescott Bush and Fritz Thyssen were more direct than what has been previously written. This new information reveals how Prescott Bush and UBC, which he managed directly, profited from the Holocaust. A case can be made that the inheritors of the Prescott Bush estate could be sued by survivors of the Holocaust and slave labor communities.

I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned earlier, really. I had no idea about this and wouldn't have known without accidentally stumbling upon it.

From a different web site:

One of the firms that Dr. Scheid cited as an example of a company that had been particularly useful to Germany was the Hamburg-Amerika Line. As discussed in FTR#’s 273, 346, the Hamburg-Amerika Line was part of the Bush family’s business operations on behalf of the Third Reich. Note also that the Krupp firm is now part of Thyssen-Krupp, under the control of the Thyssen-Bornemisza family and based in Lugano Switzerland. (For more about this, see FTR#’s 370, 435.

See also: “ ‘Bush-Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951’—Federal Documents” by John Buchanan and Stacey Michael; The New Hampshire Gazette; 11/7/2003 [vol. 248, #3]; accessed at www.nhgazette.com... and “How the Bush Family Made its Fortune from the Nazis” by John Loftus; available at: www.john-loftus.com... .) “

The above is from For The Record#441—Pecunia Nervus Belli, Part II

This is interesting in itself, but especially so in considering that the skull and bones society is German in origin.

From The Cutting Edge:

It is shocking also when we realize that German Nazi death camp guards wore this emblem of Skull and Bones on the shoulders of their uniforms. Once again, we have vivid linkage between Hitler's Society and Skull and Bones Society.

The above link is an interesting read, part of which discusses Hitler's persuit of a "New World Order." Might want to take it with the ol' grain of salt, though.

EDIT: Fixed last link in this post

Zip

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Zipdot]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Zipdot,

Whoa very interesting stuff you got there, anything on Kerry and his family background?

I mean we don't want to look to unfair to the opposition. Right?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Zipdot,

Whoa very interesting stuff you got there, anything on Kerry and his family background?

I mean we don't want to look to unfair to the opposition. Right?

Still looking

Zip

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the articles, i have been looking for more information on this subject for a few weeks now.

It just goes to show that big corperations and the people who run them have no ethics.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST

[edit on 20-9-2004 by electric squid carpet]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Have not got to read it but Kitty Kelley's new book on the Bush family should go into it as she writes about all three generations.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet
DOUBLE POST

If so, then where? I searched before I posted.

Zip

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Zipdot]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I meant I accidentally posted my reply twice

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Guys, let's get real, you can't help what has happend with your family in the past before you were born. The Kennedy clan from Boston made their money by running booze during prohibition like al capone. If you look hard enough at everyone's family, you will find a skeleton or two. Kitty Kelly's book is a political hacket job. She has a vendetta agianst Republicans. Every poision book she writes is based on rumors and hear-say.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.commondreams.org/views03/1006-08.htm

Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of California
by Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman

George W. Bush's grandfather helped finance the Nazi Party. Karl Rove's grandfather allegedly helped run the Nazi Party, and helped build the Birkenau Death Camp. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Austrian father volunteered for the infamous Nazi SA and became a ranking officer.

Together, they have destabilized California and are on the brink of bringing it a new Reich. With the Schwarzenegger candidacy they have laid siege to America's largest state, lining it up for the 2004 election.

The Bush family ties to the Nazi party are well known. In their 1994 Secret War Against the Jews, Mark Aarons and John Loftus use official US documents to establish that George Herbert Walker, George W. Bush's maternal great-grandfather, was one of Hitler's most important early backers. He funneled money to the rising young fascist through the Union Banking Corporation.

In 1926, Walker arranged to have his new son-in-law, Prescott Bush---father of President George Bush I, grandfather of George Bush II---hired as Vice President at W.A. Harriman and Company. Prescott became a senior partner when Harriman merged with a British-American investment company to become Brown Brothers Harriman. In 1934 Prescott Bush joined the Board of Directors of Union Banking.

The bank helped Hitler rise to power. It also helped him wage war. As late as July 31, 1941---well after the Nazi invasion of Poland---the U.S. government froze $3 million in Union Banking assets linked to Fritz Thyssen. Thyssen was noted in the American press as a "German industrialist and original backer of Adolph Hitler."

Sure there are skeletons in the closets of people's ancestors, but this one is a NAZI skeleton.

Of course, the basis of these dealings is monetary, and the Bushes probably have nothing to do with Naziism itself. Probably.

Zip

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am totally amused at the kind of claptrap that people will dig up to discredit Bush. When we search for dirt on others we are showing our insecurities. Kitty Kelly is a vampire two inches away from National Enquirer, I watched the interview with her on TV the woman was getting high on her little "discoveries". I think this whole schadenfreude aspect is reflective of the society we live in. he who has no sins throw the first stone.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could motivate why someone should be elected rather than whats so terrible about him? But I guess people find nothing good in either Bush or Kerry. I was also thinking it might be a better idea when electing a President that each party have to put at least two candidates on the ballot paper. The fact that its a political caucus selecting the candidate makes the process really scary. Its like asking sharks to choose the most vicious shark. Both Democrats and republican voters believe they choose the President. They don't The Democartic Party Caucus and the Republican party Cuacus choose the candidate that they don't consider best, but which they consider most likely to win.

I would prefer to vote for the Dalai Lama, but he isn't american.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.hereinreality.com...

That above appears to be an insightful page, though my corporate network blocks it and I had to read it off google's cache.

I am totally amused at the kind of claptrap that people will dig up to discredit Bush. When we search for dirt on others we are showing our insecurities. Kitty Kelly is a vampire two inches away from National Enquirer, I watched the interview with her on TV the woman was getting high on her little "discoveries".

Kitty Kelly be damned, she's not the only one researching the Nazi ties.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could motivate why someone should be elected rather than whats so terrible about him? But I guess people find nothing good in either Bush or Kerry.

Exactly - I think Bush and Kerry are both bad people. I can't point to Bush or Kerry and say, "See, son? THAT's a good leader. You should try to be like HIM." (Don't have kids anyways, though.) This country HAS had leaders in the past to whom it was safe to point and say - "He is a good man. I will follow that man."

Zip

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am totally amused at the kind of claptrap that people will dig up to discredit Bush. When we search for dirt on others we are showing our insecurities. Kitty Kelly is a vampire two inches away from National Enquirer, I watched the interview with her on TV the woman was getting high on her little "discoveries". I think this whole schadenfreude aspect is reflective of the society we live in. he who has no sins throw the first stone.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could motivate why someone should be elected rather than whats so terrible about him? But I guess people find nothing good in either Bush or Kerry. I was also thinking it might be a better idea when electing a President that each party have to put at least two candidates on the ballot paper. The fact that its a political caucus selecting the candidate makes the process really scary. Its like asking sharks to choose the most vicious shark. Both Democrats and republican voters believe they choose the President. They don't The Democartic Party Caucus and the Republican party Cuacus choose the candidate that they don't consider best, but which they consider most likely to win.

I would prefer to vote for the Dalai Lama, but he isn't american.

I would vote for OPRAH. She is an American. Maybe we should do a write in campaign for her?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Groingrinder: I think we may have a winner there. OPRAH FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."

- Douglas Adams, In Politics

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I suppose the Bushes being Nazis wouldn't make much sense with America being Israel's pet pony. Also, neo-nazis like Arabs because they have the common enemy of the Jews.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Skull and Bones were nazis...

Zup

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am totally amused at the kind of claptrap that people will dig up to discredit Bush

This claptrap was released in the national archives last year and not one media outlet chose to investigate it or bring it to public attention, Prescott Bush (a US senator at the time) was using slave labor from concentration camps in his mines thanks to his nazi buisness connections, all while his country was fighting the monsters he was working with, not to mention before the US or the world knew concentration death camps even existed. I find it more relevent than your average election-time political dirt.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet

I am totally amused at the kind of claptrap that people will dig up to discredit Bush

This claptrap was released in the national archives last year and not one media outlet chose to investigate it or bring it to public attention, Prescott Bush (a US senator at the time) was using slave labor from concentration camps in his mines thanks to his nazi buisness connections, all while his country was fighting the monsters he was working with, not to mention before the US or the world knew concentration death camps even existed. I find it more relevent than your average election-time political dirt.

Absolutely... This should be a little more pertinent than some swift boat / awol bickerings.

Zip

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, I was hoping people would take to and explore this topic a bit more, but no dice eh! Here's one last effort to invigorate the thread...

How could the Nazis not have a backup plan? They must have. They knew what would happen if they lost the war, so did they do something to ensure a final victory? Which important people in the world today can be linked to Nazis besides Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mel Gibson?

Zip

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think I have some GM stock. I must be a Nazi too.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well if you are serious about historical research and want to know who manipulates world events check these out.
The only conclusion I can arrive at is that at the highest levels of the Federal Government there is no Democracy.

Good Luck,

Tut

The Skull and Bones - Yale University
The occult Bush family 'dossier'
Hidden secrets of Tony Blair's MSWord 'dodgey dossier' revealed
When Saddam Hussein talked of 'the devil Bush' he may not have been so far from the truth. U.S. president George W. Bush, his father and grandfather are proven initiates of this multi-generational occult lodge. George W. was tapped (initiated) in 1968 at the group's Yale University HQ, a mausoleum known as 'the tomb'. When undergraduates broke in they found that the 'holy of holies' inner sanctum has red velvet walls and carpet, with a large pentagram emblazoned on the wall. [see Kris Millegan and Anthony Sutton sites]
Any serious researcher on this subject must get a copy of Kris Millegan(ed.)'s new book - Fleshing Out Skull and Bones.
John Kerry (D) and George W. Bush (R) both members of Skull and Bones, America's most powerful secret society
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with the occult, in his case the Thule Society, closely inter-connected with German Theosophists. The jolly roger, skull and cross bones, "der Totenkopf" was an emblem worn by Hitler's SS soldiers and was emblazoned on SS armoured cars and tanks (see images on this page). The SS was a religious cult of sworn Hitler/German ancestor worship.

www.bilderberg.org...

[may have to copy and past this one but don't overlook it if you want to research]

Skull & Bones
It all began at Yale. In 1832, General William Huntington Russell and Alphonso
Taft put together a super secret society for the elite children of the Anglo-
American Wall Street banking establishment. William Huntington Russell's
step-brother Samuel Russell ran "Russell & Co.", the world's largest OPIUM
smuggling operation in the world at the time. Alphonso Taft is the Grandfather of our ex-president Howard Taft, the creator of the Forerunner to the United Nations.

www.freedomdomain.com...

[edit on 6-10-2004 by tututkamen]

new topics

top topics

join