It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todays thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Even in the darkest hours, would man still be hostile towards each other? Would we go and speak to our neighbors? Would we give that homeless man our last piece of bread since we wouldnt need it? Would we be driven mad by guilt on the burden our greediness has resulted in others suffering? Would we be worthy of 'heaven..lol'? Would we question if we have done wrong by slaughtering and eating other life forms? more importantly would I have wished I did alot of thing differently... and the answer to that is yes! Even though I'm generally a good person to others around me there is more that I can do which I don't!

Hope everyone is ready for Monday....! I'm not... I'm working at 6:30am on Monday morning! BAH!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

It is hard to say how we would think, because on one hand we would be in survival mode which would heighten suspicion for other people outside of one's clan, and on the other hand we would probably have a lot of time to reflect on things, and this may bring about a deeper compassion about how we carry ourselves and/or view the world.
I guess there would be a natural mix on how human behavior unfolds under such circumstances, and I am not sure how our empathy would play out.

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I like that reply!!! ^^

top topics

join