It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object in Hampshire, United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
From your little sketch, could it have been one of these police drones?

In a way, it could have been - but the balls of light (which I am interpreting as sun reflecting on something) were further away from the central part, less uniform and weirdly the top 2 were (a) smaller and (b) more orange... that includes it 'rotating' so you would think if they were smaller due to size then during rotation they would get bigger?!? Im confusing myself. It seemed more 'organic' to me - e.g. less rigid, hence me thinking was it some sort of weather balloon and the rotation was due to wind? The rotation was slow, and it was a long, long way off - so it would have been big.

The way it disappeared got me as it happened like it just 'vanished' - I even wondered around the front of my house trying to locate it (with neighbours asking me strange questions!). That could have been due to the sun lowering and the 'reflected light' no longer bouncing off (a bit like as a satellite traverses into and out of view at night). It could have been 'real' lights, but the lower ones were so bright and looked just like when the sun shines of a high altitude aeroplane (albeit that is normally quite brief - this lasted for about 1 minute).

Either way, mighty strange and genuinely baffled.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

He wants evidence, but frankly there are dozens of videos, photos, sightings from credible witnesses and still people refuse to believe. They make fun of every video, laugh at the photos and ridicule the witnesses. I wonder if an alien crossed their path would they believe their own eyes? I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Joan49

thats bang on the money that mate a star for you
as i think even if one landed in their garden they
still wouldnt beleive it (UFO not alein)

i think they would set about debunking themselves

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Joan49

thats bang on the money that mate a star for you
as i think even if one landed in their garden they
still wouldnt beleive it (UFO not alein) alien

i think they would set about debunking themselves

spelling alien alein

edit on 1/3/2012 by maryhinge because: alien

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No reports and no updates...

Someone did suggest it was a US Drone (quad) being tested for the olympics - but unless they are the size of planes (commercial) then it was not that. I've re-analysed the angle and height and can say it was up very, very high. Really has perplexed me this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join