It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX again caught with their pants off. (Fox edits out the audience booing and replaces with it appla

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I do not agree with the premise that the others are equal to Fox when it comes to lies, division and downright nastiness. Labeling is a form of dividing and after obsessively watching and recording all the news media for 4 years during a part of my life, I noticed Fox comes out of the gate swinging every time with 'secular, far-left, liberal' this or that. This is division, and their tones are so condescending which promotes animosity in some of it's viewers. When it comes to fear, Fox surpasses the rest of em'.

I googled Fox lies and MSM lies, and while to some degree, they do all misrepresent truth, Fox outshines them in dirty deeds such as cut downs, sarcasm, superciliousness, and division by far. To me, divisiveness is the worst thing these outlets can do, and the 'picking on' Fox so much, is a result of genuine damage they are doing and more people know it. Fox is so strong in their exclamations that they set themselves up as the biggest hypocrites too.

Each network logically tries to appeal to it's core demographic, with Faux I would say it appeals mainly to the demographic of those viewers lost in the ego. But of course that's just my opinion based upon the viewers I know personally who seem addicted to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the day Bolton is stripped naked and dropped down in Fallujah.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join