It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX again caught with their pants off. (Fox edits out the audience booing and replaces with it appla

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by MrXYZ

Come on now and finish.

Other horrible information sources known for lying and spin -
MoveOn dot Org (pure Partisan garbage engaged in an attempt to silence all dissenting speech)
The Daily Koss
MSNBC
NBC
Huffington Post (to a lesser degree)

Hopefully it will continue. Free Speech and a Free Press are the real issue. Anyone trying to silence speech is the enemy; anyone wanting any source of information shut down is the enemy.

Yet whenever I ask someone to show me those channels photoshopping pictures of interviewees, or changing the audio track, or on purpose showing the wrong footage no one can come up with anything but a clip from CNN from the 80s

Not saying the other networks aren't biased, because they clearly are...but none of them is such an obvious propaganda network as Fox. As I said, only fools pretend Fox "News" is an information source

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah there was some editing going on there the whole thing is garbage

First off lets start with the "Iraq war veteran" the weapon of choice for all third world and "Freedom fighters" as well as "jihadists" is the AK-47.

So the weapon was identified as an sks while indeed soviet i am calling bullcrap the dude was obviously a plant where is the whole video from its entirety?

Not really shocked or suprised at how many people ran with that tripe just more "proof"

Blah blah blah.

So where is teh entire video at? why just one question?

No befores No afters to put anything in to context.

Whatever just another bash fox news thread which are a dime a dozen and worth as much.

And of all people to bash is STossel on Fox Business truly pathetic
edit on 27-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by kokoro
My mother in law watches FOX. I seriously can barely talk to her anymore without her just repeating the crap she hears from them. She is like a little brainwashed fundee... Politics and religion are definitely off the table of discussion these days

Looks like it's time for you to accidently trip and knock over her TV.

Excellent example of my point about people who want to control others who do not happen to agree with their ideology. The excuse always used is that the people they want to control are stupid and they need controlled. Stalin used that argument. Mao used that argument.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And of all people to bash is STossel on Fox Business truly pathetic

Fox Business is actually pretty good...as long as you do the EXACT opposite of what they tell you. Same goes for most shows on CNBC

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Who cares if they were lying, conservatives loves liars as long as those liars love the rich.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My mother in law watches FOX. I seriously can barely talk to her anymore without her just repeating the crap she hears from them. She is like a little brainwashed fundee... Politics and religion are definitely off the table of discussion these days

Excellent example of my point about people who want to control others who do not happen to agree with their ideology. The excuse always used is that the people they want to control are stupid and they need controlled. Stalin used that argument. Mao used that argument.

So did, George Bush, Santorum, the state of Virginia, Mississippi, Georgia, Sarah Palin,, Arizona...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

In the end its up to us how we limit our information sources.

Since I watch them all, I know that most of what is on all of them is exactly the same. Only the Partisan nonsense is different. It helps me I think that I grew beyond the need to belong to a party or ideology. Now I can see the flaws with all sides and make rational decisions.

If you only watch one side, that side will suck you in and program you is what I learned. Repeat the same lies enough times and people will believe them and parrot them to others. Very few actually find out what is true and what is not true.

In general the news reporting on CNN and FoxNews is identical. Sadly though, some don't seem to know the difference between a news report and an opinion show.

I will admit that I don't go to MSNBC anymore. Mostly due to quality.

As to MoveOn, it's a fake charity trying to take down people they don't like. I'd be a piss poor conspiracy theorist if I had anything to do with such an in your face conspiracy to silence speech and the press. I rank that right up there with Obama's official snitch site for his enemies list.

I want all of the legit ones protected though. Opinion is just fine with me whether I like it or not.

Leaves me nobody to vote for though. I've ruled them all out now. I'm thinking of writing a name in this time so my vote is not a lie. There is no network for me to watch though, so I'll watch them all.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Meh... that was just an offhanded comment that was meant to be funny, you are taking it way too seriously. What I really find controlling is the way the news outlets filter and spin our access to information but as was stated before, they all do it. I end up getting my news online through many different sources.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I second that motion. With a barbed wire baseball bat.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I do not agree with the premise that the others are equal to Fox when it comes to lies, division and downright nastiness. Labeling is a form of dividing and after obsessively watching and recording all the news media for 4 years during a part of my life, I noticed Fox comes out of the gate swinging every time with 'secular, far-left, liberal' this or that. This is division, and their tones are so condescending which promotes animosity in some of it's viewers. When it comes to fear, Fox surpasses the rest of em'.

I googled Fox lies and MSM lies, and while to some degree, they do all misrepresent truth, Fox outshines them in dirty deeds such as cut downs, sarcasm, superciliousness, and division by far. To me, divisiveness is the worst thing these outlets can do, and the 'picking on' Fox so much, is a result of genuine damage they are doing and more people know it. Fox is so strong in their exclamations that they set themselves up as the biggest hypocrites too.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That's odd because I happened to catch the show as it was airing originally and I heard the boos. I did not see what was presented in the OP.
edit on 27-2-2012 by WillHal1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I agree. Its hard to tell how the events took place since the video in the OP is edited and context is important.

We do have to acknowledge though that Fox has a clear history of video manipulation. Therefore it is not only possible that Fox edited the boo's out, but it is actually very likely.

Also, my brother served two tours in Iraq and I can tell you that SKS's were quite abundant in Iraq. Do a quick Google search and you will find all the evidence you need.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well, here's the full unedited version of the video. The one posted....is a bit skewed

www.foxbusiness.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by pinkplusfloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Another butt that needs to be kicked.

All in favor of kicking that politician's, say "Aye."

Aye on my part, for his dumb headed response and attempting to run away from the question and leave it to someone else to answer it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Anyone who listens to mainstream media nowadays really needs to look into undergoing a lobotomy.

For, lobotomised people is the demographic this ilk for of 'news reporting' is geared at.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Bolton was trying to imply this soldier did not serve with honor like the others, telling the truth and defending the constitution is honor, it's as if Boltons clown ass did not even listen to what the hell he said and spun it around so his answer never dealed with the question!

Maybe these crooks in our government should start listening to troops like this? Oh wait, they won't THEY'RE CROOKS

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Fake media, what about Mitt Romney's campaign handing out fake signs, lol

I would be angry as hell if I lived in America

This made me laugh out loud for real!

Amazing stuff, we all know what they are upto and have been doing for ages its just really satisfying to see a video make it so clear. great stuff ha!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Anyone who listens to mainstream media nowadays really needs to look into undergoing a lobotomy.

For, lobotomised people is the demographic this ilk for of 'news reporting' is geared at.

True, lol, but I would say just listening to the Mockingbird media presstitutes on a regular basis, serves as it's own form of lobotomy, how much of that trash can the human brain take before it turns to jello....

Why would anyone still watch this stuff? Why would anyone support the Goebells of the world, why enable them, why give them your dollars??? I would add anyone that buys ANY of their 'products' supports their propaganda efforts in a direct way.

The MSM is already quickly losing many viewers but not IMO nearly fast enough. People that love Liberty and that abhor the propaganda need to learn they have the ULTIMATE power of control over these squawking parrots and that is BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT!!! Don't give them a dime by buying or using their services, let them dry up and whither away, simply turn them OFF!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Bolton was trying to imply this soldier did not serve with honor like the others, telling the truth and defending the constitution is honor, it's as if Boltons clown ass did not even listen to what the hell he said and spun it around so his answer never dealed with the question!

Maybe these crooks in our government should start listening to troops like this? Oh wait, they won't THEY'RE CROOKS

Maybe our returning soldiers who have been used and manipulated and sent to fight and perhaps die for LIES need to become more of a vocal force here in AMERICA, holding these neco-con warmongers and their accomplises in crime accountable at EVERY turn.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If you dumbed millions upon basically infinite money into FOX network , would YOU let people boo you and rip you apart? think about it from a "engineer perspective" its so crazy, but you need to expect the logical thing evil would do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join