It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX again caught with their pants off. (Fox edits out the audience booing and replaces with it appla

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I only wish I could be present and ask Bolton for the answer of a question I have had for the past several years.

I would like for some one to tell me the difference between a "patriotic freedom fighter" and an insurgent in their home country?

I would suspect his answer would be somewhat circular with very little clairity.

Probably not very understandable, but I would still like to hear it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ahem:

John Bolton endorses Romney's presidential run

edition.cnn.com...

Bolton served in the administrations of former presidents, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, before former President George W. Bush appointed him to the U.N. role. He briefly flirted with a presidential run in 2011, and endorsed Sen. John McCain's presidential bid in February 2008.

edit on 27-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Stuff your baby in that gun
Fire your baby at that wall
SPLAT!
Git some!
BOOYAAAH!!!!

Lather rinse repeat

can you spell BLOWBACK baby?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Waaaaaaa.....fox this......fox that.....waaa....waa....

You all sound like ignorant children. Should someone go on to point out how all the other idiotic stations do things of this very same nature? Don't know why all the people that think Fox news is the ultimate of all evil, when I can find just as many examples with cnn and msnbc.

But then again, the mentality around here is to hate fox new (and Jews, and Muslims, and religious, whatever), so it gets a lot of attention because people ignorantly want to be in the "in-crowd", lol.

All the news outlets depend on the useful idiots that think whatever news outlet they trust is the correct one.

The folks at abc, cbs, and nbc laugh at threads like this because they do the same thing, but the crowds don't bother calling them on it, lol. Odd that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Whatever gets you through the night...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this is why i dont watch the news anymore, the media doesnt care about whats going on they just report what there told to report.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Waaaaaaa.....fox sucks.waaa....waa....y bad

You all sound like great people, boo Fox

I edited like Fox would

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow that is so blatant!

Of course I wouldn't catch this because I don't watch
FOX in any way anymore, and for good reason like this.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
How am I supposed to make judgement over their "news" when it is interpreted by the bags of crap that work at/with Fox "news"?

You are right, but by showing off these videos as proof of the lying political American leaders is the same thing. What makes the authors words any more convincing than Fox's? Unless I missed something, he wasn't even there.. so what is he basing this off of?

Americans national average IQ (92) is far closer to legally impaired (70) than it is to the genius range (140).

Where's the link to these statistics?? Although I will say with the way people believe everything on tv these day you would almost have to believe it

edit on 27-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Nice find OP, that guy walking away when they applauded had a long sleeve shirt on while the one who was asking the question did not, it's clear editing. Unfortunately I find all media outlets to be partisan run outlets that spin political and news stories. It reminds me of this: en.wikipedia.org... and how the mass media's job is not to tell the story, it's to do so and elicit a certain desired response from their viewers.

Point is, don't trust anything on any news network 100%. Check things carefully and go global for your information.

Cheers,
Legend

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's a good vid of David Brock talking about Fox tactics on the Young Turks:

current.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Fake media, what about Mitt Romney's campaign handing out fake signs, lol

I would be angry as hell if I lived in America

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Bolton should be drug out into the street and beaten for the way he spoke to this veteran.

Seriously.

The veteran did his time in Iraq and Bolton doesn't thank him for that but criticizes him for stating what he saw there. Absolutely disgusting way to treat a veteran who went to Iraq, putting himself in harm's way and his family in a state of constant aniexity during that time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Fake media, what about Mitt Romney's campaign handing out fake signs, lol

I would be angry as hell if I lived in America

Incredible, yet not surprising. I still have yet to meet ONE Mitt supporter.

Edit: They took the signs back at the end, pathetic!

edit on 27-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

nobodies saying other stations havent been guilty of this before (theyre all biased pieces of # regardless of outright lies)
there are always bad eggs
fox is a bad chicken

the volume of bs they put out excedes the volume of ALL information from most other sources
edit on 27-2-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Waaaaaaa.....fox this......fox that.....waaa....waa....

You all sound like ignorant children. Should someone go on to point out how all the other idiotic stations do things of this very same nature? Don't know why all the people that think Fox news is the ultimate of all evil, when I can find just as many examples with cnn and msnbc.

But then again, the mentality around here is to hate fox new (and Jews, and Muslims, and religious, whatever), so it gets a lot of attention because people ignorantly want to be in the "in-crowd", lol.

All the news outlets depend on the useful idiots that think whatever news outlet they trust is the correct one.

The folks at abc, cbs, and nbc laugh at threads like this because they do the same thing, but the crowds don't bother calling them on it, lol. Odd that.

Ummm wow..... Actually several people have already pointed out in this thread that all the other stations are guilty as well so your reply seems a bit over the top and rude. No one said any other news stations were "the correct ones" either. So should we not point out blatant spin when we see it just because "they all do it"? That kind of attitude is exactly WHY they all do it, because we allow them to get away with it. I also don't "hate" anyone so I don't really appreciate the implication that disagreeing with the way our news is doled out to us is tantamount to hate.
edit on 27-2-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I really don't reply on here much. But I would like to point out the fact that they ended the slowed down clip to early. Watch the original first. It looks like he has a long sleeve on from a far but once he passes the guy in red(1:46-1:48) you can see a his bare arm for a second. But the guy who put this video together made sure not to include that part and always cut it out before he passed the guy in red. Watch it again!
.....or it could be its the chair.(2:15-16)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Or you know, about how the Patriots and founding fathers were technically terrorists by his, and the US govt's, current definition.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

further proof that fox is complete and utter bull#

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join