It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sunday Sun rolls off the printing press as Rupert Murdoch looks on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
murdochs sunday sleaze tabloid is dead , long live murdochs sunday " family " tabloid

ithe ` sun on sunday ` has printed one edition - and its mask has already slipped

murdochs entire empire is committed to the the myth that the practices of the " news of the world " were confined to that single publication , and that the ` sun on sunday ` is " new " , " ethical " and " trustable "

in my opinon any one who halieves the myth of the new ethical sun on sunday , should contact me ASAP - i have a bridge you may wish to buy

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9106624/The-Sunday-Sun-rolls-off-the-printing-press-as-Rupert-Murdoch-looks-on.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
as a opined in my OP , the " sun on sunday " is the same murdoch sleaze organ in sheeps clothing - that being a mangey shhep as the sun has never stood for ethics or integrity

but the actions of the ` sun on sunday ` , and its staff speak for its " ethics " far more eloquently than i can

The Sun on Sunday's new political columnist Toby Young has landed himself in hot water for referring to the alleged hacking of Milly Dowler's phone as 'that murdered schoolgirl thing' on the day of the new paper's launch.

source

same old same old

personally - i am not surprised - but little surprises me
edit on 26-2-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the only thing i didn't like on this paper was katie price having her own page. she is not a columist and should never be mistken for having a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All he has done is gave people one more day of Tat.
so now you have 7 days of bile instead of 6.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The bridge joke has been done, or was it Big Ben. I never can understand why Murdoch used the Sun for a tentative relaunch of NOTW. Neither papers were respected journals. Sure, the NOWT had it's moments before the immediacy of live news, the Sun never had much in that way. For in-depth reporting they resorted to methods previously the reserve of the police and intelligence services well, not really, since there is the dark, manipulative and powerful cozyness in those areas, used in trivia, but also politically all according to who's hand was shaken. Maybe there is a converse sort of liking in newspaper circles for the Sun for the rubbish and overt propaganda it puts out, when that circle knows where they think the real story is. Do you remember the old criteria from a saying, "publish and be damned" that was never ever a 100% truth, There are stories that no newspaper will ever touch with a bargepole. For Murdoch, I belatedly wish that every copy of his paper is bought and burnt.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the latest " update " does not really deserve a new thread by me - but as no one else has created a thread on this - i will bump my own thread

the sun has a culture of illegal payments

hey - that didnt take long , ms brooks , predictably links both the sun and NOTW

so much for the claim that the malfeasance of the NOTW has been banished and the " new " sun on sunday is a clean slate - embracing ethics and honesty

top topics

join