It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology to President Karzai on Behalf of Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

ignorant and dangerous yes , but if this woman is typical of americans , then we are all in danger .
do americans think that if a country does not think or act the way that americans do , then that country should be destroyed .
i don't think that this woman speaks for the average american , or at least i hope she does not .

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That crappy backward country was fine when they fought the USSR,was it not? That crappy backward country has sufferd like no country has in the past 30 - 40 because it was a pawn in the Cold War between USA and USSR. Afterall a pawn in the cold war game was only as valuable as its ability to help win the game. When the game was over, so was interest in the the pawn Afghanistan.

Remember that radical islam didnt exist in Afghanistan before USA supported, imported and recruited the most fanatic religious zealots on the earth and used them as a proxy army to fight Communism and the USSR. So this video is just a bunch of populistic jibberish, us vs. them crap.

What i find interesting is this:

Ahmad Shah Massoud remained the only leader of the United Front in Afghanistan. In the areas under his control Massoud set up democratic institutions and signed the Women's Rights Declaration. Human Rights Watch cites no human rights crimes for the forces under direct control of Massoud for the period from October 1996 until the assassination of Massoud in September 2001. As a consequence many civilians fled to the area of Ahmad Shah Massoud. In total, estimates range up to one million people fleeing the Taliban. National Geographic concluded in its documentary "Inside the Taliban":

"The only thing standing in the way of future Taliban massacres is Ahmad Shah Massoud.

In early 2001 Massoud addressed the European Parliament in Brussels asking the international community to provide humanitarian help to the people of Afghanistan. He stated that the Taliban and al-Qaeda had introduced "a very wrong perception of Islam" and that without the support of Pakistan and bin Laden the Taliban would not be able to sustain their military campaign for up to a year. On this visit to Europe he also warned that his intelligence had gathered information about a large-scale attack on U.S. soil being imminent.

On September 9, 2001, Ahmad Shah Massoud was assassinated by two Arab suicide attackers inside Afghanistan and two days later about 3,000 people became victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

And Afghanistan paid the price again, because the international community refused to listen and help. So, this rant against Karzai (former CIA agent) and the people of Afghanistan is just useless. Circumcision of girls, hangings of gay, repression of women in Afghanistan was imported from Saudi Arabia & Pakistan by the help of the great USA.

Sorry? I only feel sorry for those poor people of Afghanistan who have sufferd under international imperialism for decades.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Stupid American; Karzai has his hands in the pockets of militant groups & organisations including Afghani drug lords!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Typical arrogant Americans, when are you going to apologise for:

- Extorting us during the darkest period of our recent history for war materials, with massive rates of inflation and the right to place your military on our land where it is not wanted.

- Stitching us up in Suez, and blackmailing us into leaving that region on pain of crushing our economy.

- Funding IRA terror for 40 years, killing thousands of innocent British people

- Kidnapping our citizens for crimes they have not committed, without ever presenting any evidence to a British court of law, but never, ever handing those responsible for the numerous friendly fire killings to us for murder trials.

You people act like you can do no wrong, and think that you are innocent, it makes me sick to my stomach to think that we even have diplomatic relations with you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Apologive to one of the most corrupt poloticians in the world.

Where are my billions you ass wipe. How many millions did you squander.

that guy lives like a king in a heavly guarded palace thanks to my tax dollars.

I owe you #.

I would not give him the curtosity of eating the hot lunch outa my ???

Just saying.

How about he owes me a big thanks you AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR PROPING ME UP TO POWER.

Buzz off.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Talking about being racist huh?]

Islam isn't a race.

No one should apologize for burning the Qu'rans. They were already 'defiled' by the terrorists passing extremist writings in them. The proper method of disposal is burning anyways. The idiots running crazy over this are just that .. idiots.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Let me HEAR one Muslim condemn the acts that this woman has mentioned, all I ever hear is deflection.

You won't. What you will hear is more deflection. What you will hear is pissing and moaning about what european christians did in the crusades 1000 years ago.

What you will not hear is how they burn bibles for a people who seem to be outraged at having their own sh*t burned, they don't seem all that concerned when they do it to other people.

What you will not hear (because the media doesn't cover it) is how they murdered christians in Lebanon, and Sudan and other various places but reporters seemed to think it too beneath them for them to bother covering.

We seem to hear alotabout what happens to them, but not what happens to other people by them, which any fool with a 4th grade education can figure out that there's 2 sides to a story yet for some reason only their side ever gets told
edit on 2-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What does being a Muslim apologist elude to? Apologist has negative connotations and I understand how one could ascosiate it with Islamist (i.e. Islamist apologist), but Muslims and Islamists are two different beasts.

What is wrong with apologising? If leaders apologised more often to one another, we would have avoided more wars over the years.

The woman highlights alot of important topics. Especially the subjugation of women within Wahhabi Islam the predominant sect in Afghanistan. However, she also gets alot of points wrong. It isn't Mohhamad Karzai's regime that harbored "terrorists". Neither is the US, standing up for US freedoms by engaging in nation building in Afghanistan. Just saying.

This woman also seems like she would be happy for world leaders to go around insulting eachother, like that would be a very constructive step to maintaining world peace and stability.

Also, a simple question of procedure, if the Qu'ran' contained secret messages wouldn't the correct procedure be to store it in a safe place as evidence? Just asking
edit on 3-3-2012 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Afghan President Hamid Karzai condemned a suicide bombing Monday at a military airfield, the latest incident in a spike in violence after the burning of Qurans by NATO troops last week.

In a statement issued on the bombing Monday, Karzai condemned the "inhuman and un-Islamic" act and urged that "the ruthless enemy would earn nothing but growing public hatred and punishment before Allah, the Almighty."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Karzai is viwed by his people as traitor.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There you have it. You are supporting ignorant statements. ATS educates. Welcome to the hippy liberal side. Now eat your granola.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join