It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

55 Interesting Facts About The U.S. Economy In 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JizzyMcButter

Im sorry you are going through this. I have a long time friend whom I grew up with that spent much of his adult life going through that exact thing. Just recently, he's found something that keeps his head above the water, but should something go wrong with his transportation.. He'll be right back where he started from.. Good Olde Ramen!

I actually have a few cased of them for lunches and a good source of high calories for working out (yeah it's not the best but it helps defend against a raging metabolism
Though, I dont know if I could survive on them. Those things are horrible for health, but unfortunatly they're cheep and the one thing that many, MANY people can only afford. It turns my insides to think that people actually have to live on this stuff as the only source of nutrients, which it does not have any at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wouldn'it be a good idea to SLASH Military Spending by 75%, free up the money for Infrastructure, Job Creation and Business Loans to start to make things again.
Tens of Millions of Cell Phones are made and sold every year, How many were made in
the USA .. ZERO.

<< 1   >>

join