It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I do not claim that Christianity can be the only right religion, but what s said is that He is the one true God.

remember that God had abandoned his "chosen ones" more than once for disobedience. How am i to know that he was not over there talking to Muhammad during some of those times (Even the bible talks about times like these). there are many people who believe in kind of a trifecta of main world religions as a path to God... Christianity, Islam and the Dharmas.

All having been flawed by man, all having their potential for benefit to help him understand and achieve fellowship and connection with a higher source.

but i will reference Christianity because as a person who doesn't study religion but only tries to understand more while trying to understand MANY OTHER THINGS AT THE SAME TIME... i am more familiar with Christianity and I do very much believe in Christ and try to follow his teachings as best as i can.

but in the bible it talks about some men not being of god... they are not Gods children in origin. Their souls are fathered by a dark source and remain loyal to it....

that is as best as i can understand it at this point.
edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I want to add some more thoughts on this antichrist and beast thing....

I am going to take some time soon to read my bible more because there are some things that are confusing me.

I have changed in a lot of my world views over the years and this experience however confusing, i think was of utmost importance to me personally. I needed to see things from different angles. During the Bush administration when we were about to go to war, although i feared for the casualties of war I kept seeing inconsistencies in alternate world opinions.

i still believe Saddam was a horrible leader who was starting a lot of trouble and i didn't agree with the exact military strategy of ousting him from the beginning and my intolerance for putting civilians in harms way should have been much higher. I did not oppose the war as i should have... but i DO think the UN was jacking around. I DO still think that other world players apart from the US had been fueling terrorism behind masks.

i was told by someone who i admit that i cannot gauge the credibility of but will still mention this because it has been food for thought. He said that the Bush administration was attempting to usurp power from the current Rothschild in power, who i believe is connected to the UN. the UN put in place the false nation of Israel and i believe are directly connected to nazis, the Rothschild and other European interests and interest abroad in general of various sources. this explains why the UN wasn't going for the war but couldn't really do much to stop it because we have some SERIOUSLY MESSED UP weaponry. even Bush said it would be psychological warfare but we all thought he meant something else. Our government can be pretty sick..and even we have Nazi influence (which i will elaborate on in a minute) it also might explain why an important leader of Israel died in Bushes second term. How convenient. anyway, we appeared to be in cahoots with Israel the whole times... wearing our smiley face while dealing with them and all that nice stuff, but we got them off the west bank in that time frame. YEP... sure did.
I think we wanted to (in that time, in that administration) root out Israel very covertly and in a very seemingly peaceful manner... never letting on to the fact that we were trying to dismantle it actually. knowing All along that Israel did 9/11... but knowing that if we tried to fight Israel everyone would be greatly confused as THEY couldn't be the TERRORISTS... they were JEWS!!! and everyone would have been even more like WTF than when we attacked iraq. not to mention that if the Zionist state of israel is backed by Rothschild influence and the UN, the vatican etc etc, we would have quite the third world war on our hands. Face it... ANYONE who attacks ISRAEL is going to be called the one who STARTS THE THIRD WORLD WAR.

So, we tried to pull a fast one and there is no telling how deep it went and how far we got... but here is an interesting tidbit.

Our government was bought by the same foreign influence LONG LONG ago...

We, although having fought Nazis) have Nazis in our government...we have a LOT of foreign influence, especially European and Roman catholic. If that were not true, we would not be the same government we are today.

This just reminds me of the beast who rises that "GETS IT'S POWER FROM THE FIRST BEAST"

Anyone see where i am going with this?

Like I said, i need to read up on these things, but it clinks with a certain irony.

..and to quote a band that really REALLY irks me to quote for certain personal reasons

THE SYSTEM WILL EAT ITSELF

edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
References to the Antichrist appear in only 4 Bible verses (below) and make it clear that the Antichrist may well not be just one man/woman, but can also be a vile spirit that infects thousands around the world.

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist, he denies the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22/3)

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist" (2 John 1:7)

"..every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world" (1 John 4:3)

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
I was wondering if muhammad could be the anti christ?

Could he deceived millions upon millions of people?

I myself believe he was the anti christ and all the muslims

have been deceived.

So lets hear your opinion ATS.

There have been many anti-Christs over the years. However, the prophet of Islam was not the Antichrist. No offense to any Muslims or LDS out there, but in Orthodoxy, we consider Islam as a distinctly Christian heresy that evolved into a religion. We see little difference between Islam and the LDS church in this respect.

There are lots of things that Orthodox Christians have said concerning the Antichrist, but these two quotes seem to sum up quite a bit on the matter.

The monks of the Solovetsky monastery pass on the answer given by Righteous Zosima to his disciples when he was asked how the Antichrist could be recognized. Righteous Zosima said, "When you will hear that Christ has appeared on earth, know then that this is the Antichrist." This answer is most precise. "The world or mankind will not recognize the Antichrist, it will recognize him as Christ, it will proclaim him Christ....."

"The Antichrist can come only as a result of universal Apostasy, that is, the abjuration of the people from God and His paths, when God's grace withdraw from the people." ~Archpriest Boris Molchanoff

www.serfes.org...

edit on 4-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Antichrist: ἀντίχριστος can mean 'adversary' to the christ, but also translates as 'in the place of'.

Christ is the greek form of the hebrew word moshiach or Messiah, which means 'Anointed One'.
It's a title or designation, not a surname.
The concept of a 'Messiah' or 'Anointed One' as perceived by Christians, is based on the Jewish Tanak or Old testament. It is in the Old Testament that the character, mandate, pre-requisites and circumstances surrounding the 'messiah' are revealed.
The Jews had a mixture of (but generally quite fixed) ideas of the role of the Messiah and what He would succeed in achieving. They certainly had no concept of Him being of a divine nature, just divinely sent.
Jesus of Nazareth did not fit the prerequisites of the Messiah as far as the Jewish leaders, elders, scribes and priests of the time were concerned.
Some Christian believers therefore feel that the 'Anti christ' or 'One in place of the Messiah', would be Jewish. After all, Messiah is a Jewish concept, and the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah.
Some of the requirements of the Messiah as decreed by Jewish sages:

1: He will be a great political leader descended from King David
2: He will be a commandment observant Jew who is well versed in the Law.
3: He will be a charismatic leader inspiring others to follow his example.
4: He will be a great military leader who will win battles for Israel.
5: He will be a great judge who will make righteous decisions.
6: He will be human. Not god, demi god or supernatural.

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

That's a start, anyway....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join