It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "God" the Devil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Not true, not one line in either condemns Jesus Christ

"on Sabbath even and the eve of Passover they hanged Jesus the Nazarene" ~ Firenze II.1.8–9

Jesus in the Talmuds

edit on 15-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

"My god is better than your god" "Our god is more powerful than their god" "Her god is real and his god is not" "God will lead our army to victory over the enemy!...meanwhile the so called enemy is proclaiming..."Our god will lead us to victory over the enemy!...Its unbelievable and sickening,various organized religions have torn this world apart for thousands of years and murdered millions of innocent people and what if all religions are wrong? What if we found out there is no devil and there is no god? What would we do then? Stop killing eachother over beings that no one has ever seen,heard or touched?

edit on 15-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Follow Jesus then, He said to love one's enemies as oneself. Hard to murder people you're loving and serving like Christ would have done.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by blocula

Follow Jesus then, He said to love one's enemies as oneself. Hard to murder people you're loving and serving like Christ would have done.
Our almost total lack of a desire to express empathy,compassion and love for eachother is whats wrong with our society and thats because of fear and greed,the main weapons of control and domination that tptb use against us,to break our solidarity and stop us from joining together...
edit on 16-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Our almost total lack of a desire to express empathy,compassion and love for eachother is whats wrong with our society and thats because of fear and greed,the main weapons of control and domination that tptb use against us,to break our solidarity and stop us from joining together...

Okay,..

well,..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

The ancient demons and their demon king satan,who is the god of the old testament and the creator and the master of our physical reality,are able to alter and manipulate material matter.Thats how and why objects are levitated,appear and disappear,materialize and dematerialize and are teleported during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.Most likely those demons are members of a class-3 alien civilization and they are evil. They reside far below us underground and deep within the oceans,the 95% of earth which remains totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us, nether regions and hidden realms where we are unable to go,but they know how to get to us and our souls...

edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What? YHWH is satan?

That's new news.

Wow, that REEEEEALLLLLY throws a monkey wrench into all those stories about Elijah.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Its so obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving god and so those who pray to god,worship satan in disguise and thats how he'll take as many of us with him as he can,because he knows his time is short...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Its so obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving god and so those who pray to god,worship satan in disguise and thats how he'll take as many of us with him as he can,because he knows his time is short"

Jesus quoted Elijah, and affirmed his ministry correct?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The medieval cathars believed and taught their fellow believers that christ was actually a demon who was crucified in another dimension and that the devil made the world and everything in it,among other such fantastic things and many thousands of them were burned alive at the stake for opposing the catholic church and so for a long time now,organized religions and the popes have been turning and twisting everything around to fit their version of things that never happened,to try and lead us all astray,straight into the jaws of the devil and down into the bottomless abyss...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"this 'God' that I worship, this 'demon' I blame, conspire as one, exactly the same, it's exactly the same."

Words of wisdom from Randy Blythe.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
god must be evil (if god exists) > www.dpjs.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What is with people today? Every-time I ask a yes or no question I get a paragraph response. Is it a full moon out tonight?

Anyways, goodness, do you know what Elijah's name means in Aramaic? (Eliyahu) Crap, that's another yes or no question... uuugh!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

All organized religions and all the "different" gods they praise and worship and all the "different" gods that each of them claim is the one and only real god,are all actually worshiping satan in disguise...

Especially the billion or so muslims,forced to pray five times a day,who are actually praying to and worshiping satan and a lunar deity,because the name allah is derived from the hebrew chaldea word halal,which is the name of satan in the scriptures in Isaiah 14.12, "How art thou fallen from heaven,o lucifer "halal" son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground,which did weaken the nations"

The sumerians worshiped the moon god nanna.the babylonians worshiped the moon god sin.Arabia is the daughter of babylon.Halal is also an arab word which means "crescent moon".Muslims use the crescent moon on most of their flags...

On the temple mount is a muslim building with a golden dome.Around the top portion of all eight walls there are writings on the tiles,written in classical arabic,they are quotes from the koran and one of those quotes says...

"Allah Has No Son"

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Okay, yeah, that still didn't address anything I said or asked you for an answer to. I think something got in the water over the weekend.

It's not embarrassing to say "I don't know."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Okay, yeah, that still didn't address anything I said or asked you for an answer to. I think something got in the water over the weekend.

It's not embarrassing to say "I don't know."

Your the one who said "i dont know" i didnt...

Think about what it says,quoted from the koran,on the temple mount,upon the walls of the golden domed muslim building of worship,are the words..."allah has no son"...and so they are worshiping satan...

During the 1700's for one example of many.France and Spain were at war.Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields,were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands,on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" ! "getting married and having children" ! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...And on one side the armies of France are proclaiming..."god will lead us to victory"...and at the very same time...The armies of Spain are proclaiming..."god will lead us to victory"...Its fantastic and unbelievable,yet very true...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...Our leaders past and present are evil,and so is god...
edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'll tell you, apparently Google is 404'd on your end of the internet.

Elijah ----> ELIYAHU in Aramaic

"Eli" = "My God" (example: Eli, eli, lama sabathini, = "My God, my God, why hast you forsaken me")

YAHU = Short consecrated name of YHWH.

Elijah (Eliyahu in Aramaic) means = *drumroll*

MY GOD IS YHWH

edit on 19-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join