It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "God" the Devil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

That is so true!!!
And if you take God and put it backwards, it reads Dog. And if you take Devil and freakin turn it backwards you get Lived. Oh my God/Dog!!! What are we gonna deeerrr oh my leerdy leeerd!!!

I've officially started freakin out maaan !

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We shall make ships of the finest chocolate and sail to Candyland.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by hottoboggan

That is so true!!!
And if you take God and put it backwards, it reads Dog. And if you take Devil and freakin turn it backwards you get Lived. Oh my God/Dog!!! What are we gonna deeerrr oh my leerdy leeerd!!!

I've officially started freakin out maaan !

Oh come on, spare me the palindromes!
The massive, inordinate English language produces these more than any other language!
Most palindromes are intentional too! "A man a plan ----> canal panama"
Devil is translated from the word : διάβολος which spells NOTHING backwards
And with the complexity of Hebrew I doubt you could even form a palindrome

So we can say the authors weren't trying to encode some secret message haha

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This OP is just a rant.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
If you follow GOD you're just a DOG in the end, an owned life. if you follow the DEVIL you'll have LIVED and experienced the world.

I guess I prefer to be owned and steered then... The devil is in my opinion just a free running clown who sets you up to do random things. Things were nobody is getting better from.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well if the jewish folk are his chosen people and considering how they treat the rest of us goyim. Then yes I can see that god is really the devil.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Well if the jewish folk are his chosen people and considering how they treat the rest of us goyim. Then yes I can see that god is really the devil.

The Babylonian Talmud and the Kabala have nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and everything to do with the condemnation by Christ Jesus. They have everything to do with Freemasonry and every other "secret mystery religion" so popular these days.and those groups run and own everything, getting our kids to worship these "sky gods" as "ancient aliens" and "our creators". Guess what? The final beast is released from the Abyss... and the only ones put there were the fallen angels, put there after they were eradicated physically during Noah's flood. The very same "gods" worshipped on these mystery religions.

And getting you to blasphemy the Most High God in such a manner is tantamount to Christ Jesus's warning to the Pharisees 2000 years ago - when they accused Him of delivering spirits out of individuals by the power of the devil . Guess what He warned? "30“He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters. 31And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

If you care one bit about your eternal future, know that demons deceive and lie- evil loves company and seeks to hold your hand on the way down. Christ Jesus brought the only salvation available and if you do not love Truth more than anything, you will not seek God Almighty for His Truth. He's given all of us every proof possible that life was created, but a hardened heart refuses to acknowledge it. If you are standing in awe and astonishment and belief of the things coming, when these events start to happen, please remember this thread. It means that you never sought salvation. God is truth and gives it to all who seek Him with a humble and repentant heart.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Its so painfully obvious to me that the god of the old testament is jealous,vengeful and murderous,hardly a kind and loving being.That god is evil and that god created our material reality,thats why objects are seen to dematerialize and reappear and are able to levitate during demonic posessions and diabolical infestations...

edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

According to revelations and the opinion of billions of people,we await intervention by superior beings to rescue humanity...

And we've been waiting and waiting and waiting for a very long time...

Now i have a few questions to ask...

Where were these superior beings during WW-2,saving 70 million lives was'nt worthy enough to warrant their intervention?

These beings didnt feel like saving hiroshima and nagasaki either?

Surely they could have made some kind of token effort and at least disabled auschwitz?

Rest assured,theres no one coming to save us from ourselves...

The bible was inspired and written by people,not gods and people use the bibles human words as tools of control through fear and as weapons of domination...

We made our bed and we'll have to sleep in it...

We have sown the wind and we will reap the inevitable whirlwind...

edit on 27-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
To answer your question, No I don't believe god to be the devil. I think all organized religions are but a farce that has plagued mankind for generations. It is I who has sole ownership over my soul and ownership is non-transferable !. But I will admit, The belief in the values and teachings of true Luciferianism has always held the highest of positions in my heart. Yes, I am a Rebel and so shall it be.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe that god is actually satan in disguise,or the evil being that we have named satan and i believe that this evil unseen entity has hijacked the human race and feeds off of and grows stronger from the psychic energies that are produced within focal points whenever we gather inside our churches,mosques and temples...

I cant think of anything more horrible than that and its all the more terrible when i look around at the sorry state of this fallen world and then unfortunately realize that this is most likely the sad and dark truth,whats really going on and as this evil deceiver of our world,this invisible beast grows more and more powerful,the faster and faster we spin out of control as a society and as a civilization and race towards our inevitable doom...

Those who pray to god worship satan in disguise > www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It depend who is God for you

the Creator is beyond any god

The devil is evil
The Creator is Good

never forget that
edit on 2/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's a bit Psycho to ask a father to kill his son.
Testing his allegiance as to whether he's actually going to do it.
Then at the last possible second say, " Just kidding ! "
What kind of jealous, murderous god does that ?
Oh yeah, God.

edit on 28-2-2012 by sealing because: Sp

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I starred and flagged your post. You simply had to create a new password guy. Mine was hacked and that was
addressed in a thread awhile back. A lot of them were hacked recently. ATS was all over it for your protection.

Anyway it's not that God the Heavenly Father is the devil. It's that the Devil for a very good reason has been allowed a time. So for now he is the god (little g) of this world. This is my understanding of the plane in which we all together reside at this time. It fits quite nicely the way I understand this existence. Still it is my interpretation
and I'm sure it isn't without errors. JMO.

Good thread mon.
edit on 28-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah I've been too lazy-preoccupied to do the new password. And to whom (if anyone) it matters, I'm not at all ashamed of this name. There are a few or several damn good OPs in the DG days.

Wanted to confess that the Motley Crue classic "Shout at the Devil" now has personal meaning to me, much to my surprise, since I'm into musical genres other than corporate metal. Heard the song on the radio the day before the OP, and was totally diggin' it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I have long and recently convinced that we are in hell, so yes, what is whorshipped here must, therefore, in fact, be the devil, the god of hell.. just point me the way to the river Styx

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I made a whole entire thread about this topic and explained it all in depth. You're right that Hell doesn't exist. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If God and the Devil are sides of the same coin, then God being the Devil makes perfect sense. We can't perceive good without the concept of evil and vice-versa.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalflash
If God and the Devil are sides of the same coin, then God being the Devil makes perfect sense. We can't perceive good without the concept of evil and vice-versa.

They aren't different sides of the same coin. The devil isn't God. He's a created being.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

The Babylonian Talmud and the Kabala have nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and everything to do with the condemnation by Christ Jesus.

Not true, not one line in either condemns Jesus Christ, I would bet, because to Hebrews the man did not exist in the first place, and was not the messiah in the second place. I once had a Rabbi tell me that to worship Jesus as God is placing one's soul in severe danger.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join