It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jerusalem Post Accuses Washington of Nonsense

page: 1
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The latest nonsense to come out of the summit of American government is that there is "no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb."

Barack Obama takes great pride in the killing of Osama bid Laden. That may close his account with 9-11. But Iranian nuclear capacity can reduce that disaster to a trivial incident.."

At a time like this, one has to rely on the wisdom of elected leaders. Experience has given me sufficient confidence in those running this country to expect that they will not exaggerate in their use of military power.

But if they do, we'll have to accept the consequences.

If what we hear from Washington truly is a preoccupation with something that would satisfy standards of "hard evidence" or "absolute certainty, then Barack Obama and his administration do not justify a great deal of confidence.

blogs.jpost.com...

I dont understand why some people assume that it is America's responsibility to solve all of Israels problems for them. This guy has alot of nerve writing this stuff. The 911 comments are provocative to say the least. I thought that America gave Israel all of that money each year in return for stability in the middle east. Seems America is getting a bad return on that investment. Seems to me that all Israel represents in the middle east is perpetual instability. If they are selling stability then they are ripping America off.

America should tell these ingrates to look to their own defences.




posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch


I dont understand why some people assume that it is America's responsibility to solve all of Israels problems for them.


Israel is the unofficial 51st state of the union



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.[2] Congress has monitored the aid issue closely along with other issues in bilateral relations, and its concerns have affected Administration's policies.[1] Almost all U.S. aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional support for Israel has resulted in Israel's receiving benefits not available to other countries.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

What more do they want?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think their expectations were summarized very well by Rabbi Yosef


"The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us [Jews]. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread addressed this quote but links to a site I don't feel safe with

Israel has proved time and time again that they are a tough people but are they so tough without tougher allies? Would WW1 have begun if small nations with big mouths have occurred if those small nations didn't have powerful allies. Being a superpower is a moot point if it is manipulated into action by the little guy.


edit on 2012226 by mretgis because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As the writer says who cares about proof or certainty. The way he sees it Israel wants America to attack Iran so America should do as they as say.

from source


The Iranians have been invited time and again to negotiate, and to open their sites to international inspection. The responses have been obfuscation. Even the International Atomic Energy Agency, which was Iran-friendly when it was headed by an Egyptian, has thrown up its hands at the lack of Iranian cooperation.


The same can be said for Israel who has also stated they will wipe out part of the world if they are every defeated has refused to let their sites be inspected. So when we invading Israel?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
I think their expectations were summarized very well by Rabbi Yosef


"The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us [Jews]. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread addressed this quote but links to a site I don't feel safe with

Israel has proved time and time again that they are a tough people but are they so tough without tougher allies? Would WW1 have begun if small nations with big mouths have occurred if those small nations didn't have powerful allies. Being a superpower is a moot point if it is manipulated into action by the little guy.


edit on 2012226 by mretgis because: (no reason given)


The Talmud has some messed up stuff in it.

--Choschen Hamm 388, 15

Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!...

--Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.


edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)


Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.
edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What does "theubermensch" mean ? Who or what are the ubermensch ?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity
 


Just a nietzsche reference. Im highly evolved


en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Obama is the first president in a very long time who has shown he will not bend to the will of Israel... If republicans were in the white house, war with Iran would already be underway. Remember that when you go to vote.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.[2] Congress has monitored the aid issue closely along with other issues in bilateral relations, and its concerns have affected Administration's policies.[1] Almost all U.S. aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional support for Israel has resulted in Israel's receiving benefits not available to other countries.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

What more do they want?


Money

Turn a blind eye on their spying on America

Say nothing about them selling weapons we donated to them to other countries

And most importantly

For Americans to die so they can stay safe.

I don't see anything else they could be asking for.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
I dont understand why some people assume that it is America's responsibility to solve all of Israels problems for them.

- He is right about Washington being full of nonsense.
- Israel should look to it's own defense, but we have treaties with it, like we do with many countries.
- An Iran with the nuclear bomb is coming. And it's not just 'Israel's problem'.
- Saudi Arabia and Iran are already in a proxy war in Syria (and other places). Let Saudi Arabia 'take care' of Iran.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
reply to post by LeBombDiggity
 


Just a nietzsche reference. Im highly evolved


en.wikipedia.org...


If you're the ubermensch, may I respectfully ask whether you see the Jews and Israelis as the untermensch ?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Saudi Arabia and Iran are already in a proxy war in Syria (and other places). Let Saudi Arabia 'take care' of Iran.
Do you honestly think that China, Russia and the United states could sit on the side lines while the two biggest oil producing nations fight an all out war? What you are suggesting is the best recipe for WW3 i have ever seen......



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by theubermensch
I dont understand why some people assume that it is America's responsibility to solve all of Israels problems for them.

- He is right about Washington being full of nonsense.
- Israel should look to it's own defense, but we have treaties with it, like we do with many countries.
- An Iran with the nuclear bomb is coming. And it's not just 'Israel's problem'.
- Saudi Arabia and Iran are already in a proxy war in Syria (and other places). Let Saudi Arabia 'take care' of Iran.


We have treaties with Israel ?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity
 





If you're the ubermensch, may I respectfully ask whether you see the Jews and Israelis as the untermensch ?

No. I like Salinger and Kafka. They are my favourites.
I like Adam Sandler too.
edit on 26-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
More war drum banging from Israeli news.

Game Over Israel.

You messed up. You messed up real bad. The United States doesn't like you any more.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh, the Jerusalem Post...sounds like a credible source


Right now US intelligence and even Mossad both claim Iran isn't an existential threat to Israel, and that's a FACT. Only religious fundies and people who profit form war (oil industry & defence industry) warmonger. Sadly, a lot of people are falling for it, because their memories are short, and they have already forgotten those WMDs in Iraq



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ofc there is no hard evidence that Iran is building a nuke.

But this is not the problem, because Iran only wants the CAPABILITY to build a nuke.Once they have the capability, the hard evidence of a nuke will come in 2 forms :
-a musroom cloud over Tel-Aviv
-a mushroom cloud in Iran's desert

First one have 0,0001 % to happend, second one will just trigger a nuclear arm race all over the Middle East...which, at a point, will end up in nuclear war between Israel and the future nuclear ME muslim countries.

Israel will choose the best option : attack Iran NOW, drag US in the war to finish off Iran nuclear program for GOOD (Israel limited capability strike) AND, MOST IMPORTANT, will make ANYONE ELSE in ME think 20 times before going Iran's way.

Hard evidence or NOT...the war is coming, and its almost here.I give 3 weeks max until SHTF.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Ofc there is no hard evidence that Iran is building a nuke.

But this is not the problem, because Iran only wants the CAPABILITY to build a nuke.Once they have the capability, the hard evidence of a nuke will come in 2 forms :
-a musroom cloud over Tel-Aviv
-a mushroom cloud in Iran's desert

First one have 0,0001 % to happend, second one will just trigger a nuclear arm race all over the Middle East...which, at a point, will end up in nuclear war between Israel and the future nuclear ME muslim countries.

Israel will choose the best option : attack Iran NOW, drag US in the war to finish off Iran nuclear program for GOOD (Israel limited capability strike) AND, MOST IMPORTANT, will make ANYONE ELSE in ME think 20 times before going Iran's way.

Hard evidence or NOT...the war is coming, and its almost here.I give 3 weeks max until SHTF.


Wrong! Both the CIA and Mossad state that even if they get a nuke, it's highly unlikely they'll actually use it...just like North Korea isn't using theirs.


Here are a few FACTS that make it clear why a war with Iran is a stupid idea.
edit on 26-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Israel wants us to mind our own business. We should do exactly that and we could start by not giving them any more BILLIONS of our dollars. We should also quit giving them weapons. It is time for them to put on the big boy pants and fend for themselves.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join