It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a real job! The note with 1 per cent tip left by wealthy banker after $133 lunch as an insult to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Get a real job! The note with 1 per cent tip left by wealthy banker after $133 lunch as an insult to the 99 per cent Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.c o.uk

An arrogant banker has done all in his power to enforce his position as the ‘one per cent,’ all the while reminding everyone else they’re not.

After dining on a meal at a boutique Newport Beach, California restaurant, the banker left only $1.33 on a $133.54 tab.

Adding insult to injury, he gave the server, Breanna, another tip: ‘Get a real job.’

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ok that did it for me:

I cannot belive it. These people have the audacity to steal from struggling people and then laugh about it. They are enslaving poor people with USURY and using FIAT money. This is the reason they hate islam, because it prevents such practices. Being poor is being ridiculed and it is considered a crime to these people who mock at their own convenience. These people will be getting hunted down when the revolution starts.

www.dailymail.c o.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
other thread
was posted already

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I agree that the guy's an ass, but to say that this is why they hate Islam is a far far stretch, even for you Professional.
Not everything has to do with Islam mate, and this story has NOTHING to do with it.

edit on 26-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join