It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a Yogi from the East...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great list! I live in Texas and due to the drought and the expected heat wave for this summer I'm planting mainly heat tolerant vegetables. I see okra on your list, one of my favorites too. The velvet ones are hard to find but luckily I kept some seeds from last year. Also I'm planting eggplant, potatoes, hey, how come no potatoes on your list, that's a solid staple? You still have time to put some in, they're easy to grow, give them a try, white ones are easier imo. Anyhow, how 'bout a weather forecast for this growing season? Thanks,

STM

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Come on, Awakened, post a response. I'm chatting with you to get you through the requisite 20 posts so you can start a thread. These are easy to write posts, nothing derogatory.

STM
edit on 2/26/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i dont want to die to save them but maybe i have to
the lies they created to protect themselves are now protecting me
every time i get on board everyone jumps ship

Go to 41:14 on this video, "eye in the sky looking at you" over her right shoulder, the cloud

Anyways I put in a few words on my mind and of course tried my forum name, ouch! I especially liked the "42 letter name" because I love The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. But of course I put in the title of the movie and saw "June 8th the Christians gone"
Back to my name I chose for the forum, I gathered this. What if individually we don't realize we are "black and white" and the test will be to take your mind, remove your ego and let you wander for a time. Its hard to describe but I think this has happened to me before, causing me to reflect on my actions, experiences and thoughts during those times when I was "back to my old self". Synchronicity and just plain dumbfounded, but I have been like this for a time.
Got to watch my words, but not my thoughts is all I can gather from gematria.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
O awakened soul!!!!!

May i know where you live??? i am from India!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul
reply to post by seentoomuch

At this point in time - Spring is in the air and seeds of summer veggies are planted.

I have the following seeds sown - The soil is sandy in my region.

Tomatoes
Eggplants
Okra
Cucumbers
Amaranth
Summer Squashes
Gourds
Pumpkins
Melons
Watermelons

ireign

Fav veggie - Okra, Tomatoes

edit on 26-2-2012 by awakenedsoul because: Edit to Add

You should grow Quinoa, Inca Gold! Of course some Acapulco Gold, ROFL! Seriously Quinoa is very good high protein with nine essential amino acids and very rugged and can be grown in many climates and altitudes, soils etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi OP,
I have met many yogis in fact I am one myself. Never did I heard one talking about knowing everything and letting everybody know he knows. Ego my friend.
I think your not telling the truth, which is fine by me.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi, I'm one of the many ATS Mods here at the forum. We appreciate you joining up with the ATS Family.

We have a very strict code in place for our members to adhere to which helps keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas.

You posted what could be the start of a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other posts by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

Welcome awakenedsoul

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join