It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a Yogi from the East...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hello friends,

I come from the East. I am a spiritually oriented person, following the neutral path of meditation for many years now, and believe in an omnipresent god present as light or flame within each of us.

I have been meditating and following the path of Buddha for last 12 years, and it was easy for me to "catch" the apocalypse, i.e. rising of the veil of illusion.

I promised myself of strictly following the 10 commandments 12 years ago, and till this date, am standing tall on each one of them. The mind died by this, and the soul shined forth.

I have lived life the hardest way, away from the comforts and luxuries of the mundane world. The soul shines forth, and continues to do that daily.

*** MOD EDIT***
Part of your post has been removed, along with 'the links'

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....
edit on 2/26/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul

I have worked alone on the spiritual path. I am a yogi. I live alone in a jungle, and I am one with nature. I have no friends except the Lord. I live a simple life of a hermit.

how did you get in the jungle, how do you survive ? did you have a some money to start it ?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I think you will enjoy your time here on ATS. I personally recommend the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum.. there is usually a lot of great discussion there that you may find beneficial in your quest.
edit on 26-2-2012 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Does WiFi get good reception in the jungle?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I should have used the word cautiously. I meant live on a plot of land in the wild countryside, far away from big cities. Nearest inhabitation is a village of about 200 residents. Yes there is Wifi, so I am here.

I stock on grains, grow my own vegetables, off grid solar for power, keep few goats for milk, and have a borewell dug and a handpump installed for water. I am a homeopath by hobby, so I use these medicines for common diseases.

I have taught myself to live totally on my own with no city access.

Rgds,

ireign

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And when I said "East", I meant literally "East of the Globe".. i.e. from South Asia.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ATS!

Have you read the threads about the sounds coming from the sky or ground? Here's a link to one of the threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's your opinion on the origin of these sounds?

Thanks,

STM

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't do Twitter....

It's EVIL!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

Anything that draws your senses outwards, makes you an addict, gives you false sense of (false!) pride and ego just because people are following what you say is tool of the EVIL.

Anything similar e.g. Facebook is EVIL too! Especially so in these end times, when one should be in state of grace by focussing inside, and not outwards.

These tools take you deeper into the illusion - and if you are caught in the illusion of the day of reckoning, all that will be left on earth are your pictures and posts.

My tweets are not for gratification. My tweets are for the record, open to public eyes, o guide any true seeker that may existt. It is just like a diary page. I am not an addictive tweeter. I don't follow anyone and do not encourage people to follow me too.

ireign

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi,

Sorry if my answers hurt you. But since I know, I have to speak the truth, and only the truth. Truth, mostly hurts.

Do not worry about these strange noises and happenings. These are just the "signs of the times". The Lord your God is trying to gain your attention, since you are his loving child. He wants you to stop, still your mind, and listen to what he is trying to say. Yes, God talks. Only evolved folks, hardly few, would understand what this means.

Still your mind, look inside you, find your soul -- that is the hard part... will take years... then all noises and strange happenings will start making sense... You will get to the truth yourself.

Regards,.

ireign

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good start
Now start a website and go on a world Tour, make millions preaching something as simple as 'common sense' and go back East

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi !
Welcome to ATS, oh hermit.
Strange, that really, a hermit tweeter???dont you think?
I picture a hermit as pretty much not communicating with humanity, as a rule, at least for long periods....
The idea of a hermit doing a blow by blow tweet is a little too much like reality TV kind of....??
The world we live in has really changes substantially from the old hermits who had an assistant monk brick them up into a cave, leaving one brick which the assistant would pry loose to pass water and a little sustenance into the soul who had become the hermit.....
The assistant would make the journey up and down the mountain each day to the bricked up cave, till one day he would die and wouldnt come any longer, but by then there was probably no one inside anyways i figure....
Anyways Tweet on my friendly hermit, but youll have to repeat yer tweets here too as some of us dont do that tweet thing....having come as far into the 21st century as our older brains will allow us.....
Agian welcome sir, i hope you have some worthy knowledge for us who have banded together to share ours.....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'm an avid organic gardener and am curious, what vegetables are you currently growing? Do you make cheese from the goats milk? Also, when I lived in France a little old lady used to walk her goat along the road on a leash only allowing it to eat certain wild herbs. I stopped to speak with her and she explained that whatever the goat eats flavors the milk and cheeses she makes. As a homeopathic devotee I thought you might find that of interest for perhaps another delivery method for your medicinals.

STM

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It is summer season right now, and almost all of the summer veggies make it to the list. Since you are an avid gardener, I hope you would know what's on the list.

That stuff about the milk and cheese is so true. Our roam free in the wild and in the last couple years, I have found little problem in the flavor. Means the flora in the area is OK.

ireign

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

To add - No I do not make cheese from Goats milk.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You might want to try an experiment with one of the goats. Only allow it to eat the sweetest, greenest grass for a day and then put it in a pen for the night, I bet the milk will be exceptional. Then for a step further feed it some chives, pen it up and then make cheese from the milk or use some other herb that is safe for the goat and you, you will taste the difference. And lol, gardening across the world varies, I'm just curious as to what veggies flourish there? Come on, what's your favorite veggie fresh from the garden?

STM

Edit to add: I just saw that you do not make cheese from the goats milk, oh well, ignore my statements above about cheese flavoring, sorry.
edit on 2/26/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

At this point in time - Spring is in the air and seeds of summer veggies are planted.

I have the following seeds sown - The soil is sandy in my region.

Tomatoes
Eggplants
Okra
Cucumbers
Amaranth
Summer Squashes
Gourds
Pumpkins
Melons
Watermelons

ireign

Fav veggie - Okra, Tomatoes

edit on 26-2-2012 by awakenedsoul because: Edit to Add

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

My hope is there is someone knowledgeable enough on this site, who can answer my advanced handful of questions.

There are certainly people who will provide you their beliefs about it. Some of them are....well, you'll figure it out.

I don't "tweet" either, and you're not supposed to promote your other social media via ATS...
Can't you just join in without us all having to look elsewhere?

Quite a fantastical story you've given here...as your intro.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't wish to promote any of my views. Seems it was against the norm to post a link to twitter. But the objective was noble, and not evil.

I tried editing the initial post to remove the twitter link, but it disallows me as 4 hours have passed.

Would only respectfully ask to ignore the twitter part from the post, and focus on the rest.

ireign

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join