It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic Black Triangle UFO in Toronto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Metallic? Black? Triangular? Say whattttttttttttt?
You can hardly tell it's flying (opposed to being carried away by the wind) Is this really from the original post video?
What the hell am I missing here? And trust me, my eyes are trained to look up. I see nothing but a black fleeting speck hardly worth discussing.
I apologize if I'm wrong and missed something. I'll take another gander now.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Between the videographer who is totally incapable of holding still and what was finally captured, this is a pure waste of time. There is no prospective, no honing in on it..... there's not even a clear shot. Man, I hope this isn't his profession. In fact, I hope holding anything isn't in his job detail. He's horrible.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

I was looking through some UFO videos on Youtube and found this....

Let me just stop you right there. Trust me, your not going to find anything good there, your not going to even stumble onto the potential diamond in the rough because your actually helping to bury such potential diamond in the rough videos by adding to the signal/noise ratio ignorance that results in this video is causing.

Don't fret. Trust me, when there is something that is worth discussing that comes off of youtube, anyone around here wont be left out. You will have a video with a TON of ancillary evidence to make it worth discussing. Until then, it's just people wishing really hard and making us all look stupid.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Exactly when is it visible?
I just see blue sky.

If you cannot see things then there is little point lurking in UFO forums

Here a series of frame captures starting around 27 seconds

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Let me just stop you right there.

No let me stop YOU right there... what is your purpose here? A new member comes in and wants to present something and you and your ilk come in with your holier than thou know it all attitude and pounce on them.

Is it your job to scare off people from posting? Or make it not worth the time to talk about it? Seems to me you have been hired by competition websites. What a maroon :shk:

Originally posted by Human_AlienBetween the videographer who is totally incapable of holding still and what was finally captured, this is a pure waste of time. There is no prospective, no honing in on it..... there's not even a clear shot. Man, I hope this isn't his profession. In fact, I hope holding anything isn't in his job detail. He's horrible.

such venom... Tell ya what... show me YOUR great masterpiece videography then we can see if you can put your money where your mouth is
. If you guys have such issues with new posters getting their feet wet, why the need to come into the thread? To insult? really? Is that what ATS has become?

I don't get it... I see people saying they see nothing... maybe THEY need glasses
I had no problem getting screen captures from the HD version and it looks like a rectangular Mylar balloon tumbling and catching the sun of shiny sides

Maybe yawl need a vacation and remember ATS is not for insults but "denying ignorance", whatever the hell THAT means these days

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join