It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a world leader? Banker? Investor? Freemason? Read this:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There is a clear message for you from the Bible if you are part of the leadership that is taking the world toward a global cabal of tyranny. I present this message to you as a friend, from a heart of love and compassion. There is a way out of this for you if you choose the correct path. To see yourself in the reflection of the Bible, you only need to define the symbols that identify you with the problem. All of my threads will be devoted to helping you escape the fire that is coming to the world. Reference the articles linked in my signature. They define what I am relating here in more detail. All of us need this message equally.

What should the average man on the street do by this knowledge? Pray and seek God's guidance by producing fruit of repentance with service to your fellow man. That's it. No violence and no retribution. The Righteous Judge takes care of the trial. We are merely witnesses and we are all sinners equally. Do what you can to heal the world with the love you have. This is the fruit of repentance. Turn and walk away from the problem. That's all God asks of us.

1) Are you a builder of world government? Do you consider yourself a Mason of the great work? Follow the symbols. What did Jesus say about the symbols of the great work?

First, know which stone you belong to.

Luke 20:17

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

What did the builders reject?

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The builders embraced Petros, the lesser stone that can be moved and exchanged it for Petra, the chief cornerstone. Jesus is the Cornerstone. Peter is the church that is failing to feed the sheep. It makes itself the one served rather than being the one serving. Some churches are doing a better job than others according to the letter in Revelation. Which church are you?

Matthew 7:24

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

2) What happens to those who rejected the Cornerstone?

To know this, you need to define baptism. The root symbol for Baptism is our immersion into the water of the material world. We are baptized four times--earth, air, water fire. Two of these are outlined by John the Baptist. Who will be refused baptism into the new heaven and new earth? As this is a mystery, I will allow John to speak for me on this. What does it mean that Christ will baptize by fire? Are you willing to face this fire or will you repent from this "Great Work" you are preparing? Will we all endure the fire? It's a mystery. As for me, I choose repentance and reverence toward God.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

3) Why is this all happening?

In Genesis 3, we took, as a thief, the fruit of knowledge. The fruit is the transmutation of the garden into technology. This represents the picture that is painted of us as thieves on the cross. On thief repents and the other does not. If you then go to Genesis 40, the two thieves are pictured as the baker (the one who bakes in the fire) and the cup bearer (the one who bears the cup of Christ). Which will you be?

How can I back this claim that technology is the fruit of knowledge? Simply look at the numbers atomically:

Carbon is the 6th element. 6 Electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. All of our technology is carbon based and this represents the beast that is killing us and the earth. What is the answer for you and me?

Nitrogen: 7 electrons, 7 neutrons and 7 protons. 777 is God's number in Hebrew Gematria and then first element of the breath of God.

Oxygen: 8 electrons, 8 protons and 8 neutrons. 888 is Jesus number in Greek.

99% of the air we breathe is nitrogen and oxygen. The word we share and breathe will determine the mark we use to signify our work in the garden. Follow the Word or follow man to the fire.

I present this information as clearly as possible. I suggest doing what the plants do. Take the carbon and then release it as air we can breathe. Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. God shows us the pattern in nature to follow. His technology was perfect from the beginning.

God is just that amazing. Do you need more of a sign than this?

Revelation 13

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (or of mankind); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

To overcome the beast, cling to the spirit of God. Not by power and not by might, but by the spirit. The words of Isaiah allow us to see the way. Use your breath to confess Christ and you will be saved.

edit on 26-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is not news at all -- read the book "The God Delusion" -- nothing has changed a wit. Yet we will see the mythologists latch on to this like a dog on a bone -- proclaiming that reasonable deduction is proof.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I know you mean well, but think about this for a second. If some of these Rich Elite became preachers, don't you see how it would go? We already have some of these vipers running Christianity, Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson comes to mind. Don't you think the Church has bilked enough money from the poor?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
This is not news at all -- read the book "The God Delusion" -- nothing has changed a wit. Yet we will see the mythologists latch on to this like a dog on a bone -- proclaiming that reasonable deduction is proof.

It has been easy in the past to pass these things off as misplaced concreteness and falacy. The evidence from history points to an obvious conclusion. The story in Enoch I and the Bible, not to mention the book of Jude (right before the book of Revelation), which mentions Enoch in reference to a coming judgment of the leaders of mankind, can only lead us in one direction. The prophecy is being fulfilled here and now. We are witness to it. The best we can do is make sure we are on the correct side of truth with Christ.

Jesus speaks to us from 2000 years ago.

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I know you mean well, but think about this for a second. If some of these Rich Elite became preachers, don't you see how it would go? We already have some of these vipers running Christianity, Benny Hinn and Pat Robertson comes to mind. Don't you think the Church has bilked enough money from the poor?

You can easily point to the Church and be very accurate. As I pointed out in the OP, Peter is the lesser stone that will be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb. The tomb is this earth after we are resurrected and translated by Christ. Again, the key is baptism. Our immersion into a material body in the water of life requires only our information to form a body again. This can be saved or lost. An acorn is the 75 foot oak tree in the form of a seed of information. We are the same.

Each man chooses his path and works out his own salvation. God produces our faith if we allow it from belief. The evidence is here for all of us to see and witness. Anyone has the opportunity to choose the correct or incorrect side of the boat to fish from.

See the parable of the 153 fish in John 21. Jesus calls from the shore for Peter to fish on the right side of the boat. When he does, they haul in 153 fish. 153 is the Pythagorean "measure of the fish." This represents the ratio of 1:1.415, or the square root of 2. It is a ratio that determines the difference between unity or multiplicity. In relating this parable to us, Jesus demonstrates a divine knowledge of sacred geometry that then relates to our choices in life. We either cling to the wrong side of truth in error and create division, or we cling to the right side of truth and create unity. Taking creates division. Giving creates unity. What did Jesus then say to Peter (The church)?

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,“Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”
He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?”

He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

FEED THE SHEEP!

Remind yourself of the next Pope, number 112. What did St. Malachy say on this subject?

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end. Possible Video of Pope 112

Why did Jesus ask Peter three times?

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3

"Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

How many days to raise the temple? Jesus rose on the third day.

We are now at the end of day two. The third day is the reign of Christ on earth. His enemies are made his footstool.

Acts 2

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
35 until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”’

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

What did Christ do right after being brought into the temple on passover? He overturned the tables of the money changers. What has just happened in our day and age? The financial tables of the Federal Reserve have been turned over to a massive debt.

You can point the finger somewhere else and I'll just keep pointing it back where it belongs.

edit on 26-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join