Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The strangest vivid dream I have had in my life so far.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My dreams have been getting weirder and weirder and after this dream, weirder took on a whole new meaning. It started off pretty simple, I was in my old house, the house that i lived in when i was a kid, i remember in my dream i was watching a movie and then last thing i remember was going to bed, i had some grandma type figure in bed with me i think because i house had a lot of guests at the moment. I dreamt about this girl coming over and we cuddled and she played with it for a little but then i awoke. Nothing too strange yet

Now, after i awoke, i pondered my dream a little, then went back to sleep, but as i went back to sleep, i entered the vibration stage, the stage right before you astral project. I was scared as always but this time i told myself I was going to conquer my fear and astral project. Anyways, I lay on my back, enter the vibration stage and i feel myself falling out of my body, at first it felt as if my head wouldnt detach and when i noticed this i looked to the door and it was open and then i guess thats when the dream started. It was a very long dream one of the longest i have had, i do not remember the beginning all that well but i do remember that girl from my first dream came back to me. She was going to stay the night and we were going to have some fun. I remember going in my room with her and all of a sudden all my friends that i live in the dorm with joined me in my room. I remember looking at the clock and it said 4:35 or something and i was upset cause i wanted to just sleep with her, i tried kicking them out a lot

They started burning these inscence things causing a lot of smoke in my room and i didnt have a bag over my fire alarm. I spent a good amount of time trying to get a bag over it while everyone in the room was dancing and smiling and partying. This is when i noticed i had white tiny spider like things crawling all over me and i kept on killing them between my fingers, i did not really think anything of it except i was wondering where the hell they were coming from. My dorm room door was open and i remember going to the door and see three strangers and they were quite ugly and ive never seen a human being like these 3, i asked what are you guys doing in the dorm, and they said someone had called for sex, i realized they were prostitutes and i turn them away and they keep walking. I come back to my room and finally everyone had gone except i was wondering why this kid was cleaning water all on my floor, and now my floors became hard wood.

He was cleaning all this water and tells me to go to the other side to stop the spread of water. There was another friend who was there as well and i go to the other side to clean and one of them says 'yea we cant stop the leaking' and i look and see a sink/pipe in my newly designed room (it started in my dorm room, then the room changed from carpet to hardwood floors and added in a sink/pipe). i was so heated, one of the friends was kicking everyone out and cleaning up and hit the pipe causing leakage. He apologized and I started yelling at him expressing my anger. I knew something had to be done quick so I had to find the House mom. Next thing i remember is I am on the streets next to my school, I did not know how i got there nor where i was going, i just remember thinking that I had been up all night and was very tired and just wanted to sleep.

Walking down the street i noticed i once again had a million of these tiny like spiders on me. I picked all of them off and continued. My dream had lots of people on the streets but it was so strange what they looked like. A lot of people were walking with what seemed they had no lips and no nose and were a little hairy if i recall correctly. I was thinking 'wow Tucson has some really weird people, where did they all come from' after that thought entered my head i awoke.

That was the gist of my two dreams. I do not get either one but I know that in my dreams i was very tired and just wanted to sleep. i had trouble getting to sleep earlier and it had felt like i hadnt gone asleep yet making these the most vivid dreams I have ever had. Both of them felt so long. I am not gonna lie but i will admit after these two dreams I am scared to go to sleep again considering its 5:22 am right now. These dreams just felt so real and vivid and I did not like the people I was seeing. Anyways I did my best to remember what i had dreamt and I hope all of you enjoy this somewhat long read.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So you never did it with the grandma?

Or did you just leave that part out?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

thatshicray,
Wow! Thanks for you share! What an odd dream, or two dreams persay! I do have a question, did a bunch of tiny spriders continually crawling over you scare you? I hate that youre friends ruined your time to get randy with the dream girl! lol

I have had a few very interesting dreams lately but this takes the cake. I feel like you were on a different plane but maybe not a good one if you did not like how it felt or the presence of people in it..
Well I bet atleast its a relief to wake to a clean unwet floor

Thank you for sharing your very cool dream I hope you do take what messages out of it that you need, and that you can sleep again in no time peacefully!
Thanks for your share thatshicray!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
very interesting, your friends expressing your anger is a very weird trait of your dream and something i have never experienced, i rarely remember my dreams but when i do they are usually so weird that it's almost impossible to describe them but i've never had my emotions projected on to another person.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
um, hard wood and leaky pipes? Really?

Don't you see theme of sorts in your dream?

Thanks for the hot flash though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Are you on SSRI's?

Man they can give you loopy dreams like you won't believe.

Rofl at Hard Wood and Leaky pipes maya..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The spider dream is associated with entrapment. If you kill the spider then this signifies that you are able to work yourself through the feeling of being trapped.

Seeing a spider in ones dream means that you have many enemies behind closed doors and it is time for you to be happy and move on in your life.

White spider = healing, hope, energy

www.auntyflo.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The spider dream is associated with entrapment. If you kill the spider then this signifies that you are able to work yourself through the feeling of being trapped.

Seeing a spider in ones dream means that you have many enemies behind closed doors and it is time for you to be happy and move on in your life.

White spider = healing, hope, energy

www.auntyflo.com...

I've had a bourbon spider. Man it was nice... Coke, ice cream and bourbon. Hard to explain it to people, got one guy to try it once, instant fan!

And this was no dream!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Haha no I don't remember the first dream too well but I do know that the grandma was scratching my butt? I didn't think much of it in my dream. And ya there were a lot of people I saw in this dream, I remember walking on the streets and the streets themselves were crowded, thats when i saw the weird people who had no lips or nose and were hairy, I hated the feeling the dream gave me, and the people were so crazy looking. I'm not on SSRI's but sometimes I like to take Kava kave and maybe a 5-htp before I sleep and they do cause some weird dreams but this one was just so clear and real, I have never experienced it before. I like the second spider interpretation and no the spiders did not worry me or scare me but I kept asking myself why are these spiders on me. i love dreaming but this dream gave me such a weird feeling when waking up kinda like I did not know what was real or unreal anymore and scared me to fall asleep for a little bit.

new topics

top topics

join