It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming House advances doomsday bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

CHEYENNE — State representatives on Friday advanced legislation to launch a study into what Wyoming should do in the event of a complete economic or political collapse in the United States. Read more: trib.com... nUFGIopw

The task force would look at the feasibility of Wyoming issuing its own alternative currency, if needed. And House members approved an amendment Friday by state Rep. Kermit Brown, R-Laramie, to have the task force also examine conditions under which Wyoming would need to implement its own military draft, raise a standing army, and acquire strike aircraft and an aircraft carrier. Read more: trib.com... nUFWKE3R

Trib.com

First state I heard doing this. Basically looks like if the economy collapses, they are looking to revert everything back to there own State working level.See if any other states follow suit on this. Better to have a plan intact before something happens.I think the Wyoming cowboys can handle themselves.
I just want to know, where are they gonna put a carrier
They are landlocked?
Maybe they are getting a head start on what is going to happen?
edit on 2/26/2012 by mugger because: sp.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I doubt you will see the states being united after an economic collapse. Everyone will have to survive on their own and fight violently to get their hands on land and valuable resources. And all the wars caused will backfire massively. I do wish you peace for the rest of you lives. But that's only my wish, if you get it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Time to invest in mortuary affairs in Wyoming. Its a smart move for the state to plan this. If they have a means of producing a commodity or currency trade in a total collapse the state government will have kept the means for control over its citizens.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Maybe they will float an aircraft carrier on Fremont Lake!

No, seriously, my brother lives in Pinedale, Wyoming, and in the few times I have visited, I have been deeply impressed at just how capable the locals were, and I suppose, are.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A wonderful state surrounded by like-minded states. If it comes down to that, the northwest has simply to flip a few switches and establish a perimeter and they will have ample energy and agricultural resources for survival. Good on them for working out the details ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
let the search be with you...

existing thread

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join