It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I believe to be Chemtrails/Yakima, WA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Contrail cirrus are basically the same as natural cirrus. They form at lower water saturation levels, in long lines, and have more available nuclei, so can start out denser. You are making them out to be some kind of zombie cloud.

Fake clouds made by jets that keep natural clouds from forming and that destroy natural clouds are zombie clouds.

Is this the evolution of the "chemtrail" theory then? Now normal contrails are chemtrails?

What's a 'normal' contrail? To me, it's nothing at all because it can't be seen. You can read about how it's there but the times when it can be seen are few. Even fewer and rarer are the times when it stays in the atmosphere. But the times when it spreads to form a fake cloud - there are no times like that. Somehow the chemtrails have been made into a belief that they are something that is normal. It's the strangest thing. Here's a link that talks about the difference and addresses most of the arguments that you have raised including the contrails seen in WWII photos.

chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey guess what I have seeen it many times and have had many conversations with people on the street about it, Checkers at the supermarket, Mechanics and neighbors. I have discussed it with my Gunsmith.. So am I a liar?
Tell me , Am I ? am I? am eye? am (o) ??

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by SGTSECRET

in the picture below you can clearly see that whatever the plane left behind is falling to the ground.

Nope. Nothing is falling to the ground, in the photos. Perfectly normal contrails.

Riiiiiight. Perfectly normal contrails that persist and dissipate into a haze that lasts for hours. Blocking out the sun is perfectly normal activity, isn't it?
edit on 3/8/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: activity!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Persistent contrails = artificial cloud cover = weather modification. There is no science which can dispute this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

BS:

Persistent contrails = artificial cloud cover = weather modification. There is no science which can dispute this.

There is no science that supports that claim. It is nonsense. Cirrus clouds do not "modify" weather. They are a component of weather patterns, a by-product of weather development.

The term "weather modification" is describing a local effort to influence and either encourage, or discourage (depending on the desired effect) precipitation. Emphasis on "local". This could be expanded to include the term "regional" perhaps.

The point is, "local" or "regional" weather is different from the term "climate".....because climate describes the over-all trend for a very large part of the world. Weather is transient, and variable. Climate is the average of all the weather, over time.

And, in any case, out of ALL the airliner flights, each and every day worldwide.....only a small percentage actually form any contrails at all. And out of that small percentage, even a smaller number actually produce persistent contrails. AND, when persistent contrails are formed, it is because conditions are suitable for cirrus to be there too, anyway. Because, weather is about to change, locally and regionally.

So, the contrails might show up first, but in any case there were going to be cirrus clouds, regardless.
edit on Thu 8 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Perfectly normal contrails that persist and dissipate into a haze that lasts for hours. Blocking out the sun is perfectly normal activity, isn't it?

See above.

Contrails are cirrus clouds. Period.

When they tend to persist, then they behave exactly like other cirrus clouds. Period.

It is called "science".

And, cirrus clouds do NOT "block out the sun".....ever been to the beach when there is an overcast layer of high cirrus? I have. And, have gotten wicked sunburns, on those days. Back when I was younger, and (innocently) thought that the clouds were there, so I wouldn't get burned because of them.

Wrong!

And, BTW....if there's a layer of high, thin cirrus (as will happen sometimes when contrails persist)....can you still see without artificial light? SO, if you can still see fine, with no need for artificial light, then theclouds are not "blocking the sun", are they?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

You do not see cirrus clouds "falling to the ground". Cirrus clouds rarely precipitate at all, and when any minor sort of activity like that occurs it sublimates very quickly. These are very tiny ice particles. They will not "fall to the ground".

If the people you interact with on a daily basis are so woefully misinformed as you imply, then I feel sad for the fate of Humanity....or at least, sad for the state of science knowledge in this country.

Edit for this source, to (hopefully) finally educate:

Fall streaks form when snowflakes and ice crystals fall from cirrus clouds. The change in wind with height and how quickly these ice crystals fall determine the shapes and sizes the fall streaks attain. Since ice crystals fall much more slowly than raindrops, fall streaks tend to be stretched out horizontally as well as vertically. Cirrus streaks may be nearly straight, shaped like a comma, or seemingly all tangled together.

Similar to fall streaks is virga, which appears as streamers suspended in the air beneath the base of precipitating clouds. Virga develops when precipitation falls through a layer of dry air and evaporates before reaching the ground.

University of Illinois -- Online Guide to Meteorology. Cirrus Clouds

Image of Cirrus "fall streaks"
edit on Thu 8 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Riiiiiight. Perfectly normal contrails that persist and dissipate into a haze that lasts for hours. Blocking out the sun is perfectly normal activity, isn't it?

sure as heck is for all the clouds around here today!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join