It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

What does your video prove, the fact you can superimpose pictures over one another?

Where is there anything that has to do with these so called black beams, because nowhere in your video is there any relevance to the OP?

Am I missing the connection,and what do helicopters have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Yet another video, with crappy music soundtrack, showing photos of normal contrails.

Not "proof" of anything.

If you are going to claim "proof", it will be in photos of the actual equipment. Show the actual apparatus that is "spraying". Find anyone who will "whistleblow" on this. Credible sources, not the faked and made-up attempts that have (infrequently) been foisted. Those are exposed immediately as frauds.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Tecumte

that is rich. Because people are afraid of a shadow, the guy pointing out that it's just a shadow is now a flat earther? Nice. Don't worry my friend, they really are out to get you. Every cloud is actually a ship with bad men inside and they plan to spray you with bad juice. Might as well head for the bunker now while you still can.

lol, you guys are hilarious, are you reading off of talking points cards..... do you perhaps have them upsidedown...

Anyway, weather/climate modification on a global scale is real and ongoing, yes I guess I do consider anyone still not aware of it a 'flat-earther' of sorts, and those who attempt to run interference for the programs 'sub-earthers'. but carry on......

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Well, well what have we got here? weathermodification.com... Somewhere out there RIGHT NOW an idiot with PHD on his name tag is destroying the planet for profit and fame.

Did you look at this site or just post the link to it?

If you looked at this site you would ave seen this...

Feasibility Studies

Weather Modification, Inc., has been involved in multiple programs with the goal of identifying the potential benefits derived from the application of cloud seeding techniques. Our feasibility studies focus on the cloud structures and patterns in the project area. Gathered information assists in identifying the cloud seeding technology that's best suited for the project.

Please note it says cloud seeding which as been used for decades and has nothing to do with chemtrails....

Sorry, but not even related...

Did YOU review the site or just read their mission statement?
They are involved in a lot more than just cloud seeding, as a matter of fact they are currently quite active in the UK so it has EVERYTHING to do with this topic.
I'm getting a little tired of leading people to water and watching them stick their head in the sand instead of taking a drink.
Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Anyway, weather/climate modification on a global scale is real and ongoing, yes I guess I do consider anyone still not aware of it a 'flat-earther' of sorts, and those who attempt to run interference for the programs 'sub-earthers'. but carry on......

This is the part that always baffles me. You are aware that any evidence that has been brought up for your theory is about the POSSIBILITY of Geo-engineering, not the USE of it. I suppose next you are going to state the Bigfoot has been having an affair with Elvis on a private island in the Pacific. You can find as many facts for that story as you have for your ongoing global weather modification.

Chemtrails are fantasy.
edit on 28-2-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Did YOU review the site or just read their mission statement?
They are involved in a lot more than just cloud seeding, as a matter of fact they are currently quite active in the UK so it has EVERYTHING to do with this topic.

The only thing on their site that actually affects the weather is cloud seeding. The other things are just weather forecasting or atmospheric environmental monitoring.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This is the part that always baffles me. You are aware that any evidence that has been brought up for your theory is about the POSSIBILITY of Geo-engineering, not the USE of it. I suppose next you are going to state the Bigfoot has been having an affair with Elvis on a private island in the Pacific. You can find as many facts for that story as you have for your ongoing global weather modification.

Chemtrails are fantasy.
edit on 28-2-2012 by network dude because: bad spelr

Sophistry is useless, not 'my' theory,lol, so called 'chemtrails' are quite real, and are just a slang name for intentionally dispersing particulates and aerosols into the atmosphere to provide nuclei for cloud formation, for manipulating weather and atmosphere (and people), for political and military objectives.

No need to bring bigfoot or Elvis into the picture though, that's just silly talk.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

so called 'chemtrails' are quite real, and are just a slang name for intentionally dispersing particulates and aerosols into the atmosphere to provide nuclei for cloud formation, for manipulating weather and atmosphere (and people), for political and military objectives.

Are you saying that regular cloud seeding is "chemtrails", or is there a different thing called chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

This is your opinion, and is absent any proof whatsoever:

Anyway, weather/climate modification on a global scale is real and ongoing....

Evidence?

The "chemtrail" people can't even reach a consensus....one will say it's the U.S. Government, then here you are coming along and saying it's on a "global scale". For something to indeed be "global" wold require International cooperation and coordination. (Unless you think that other nations would allow some foreign country to just operate with impunity in their airspace? Unopposed?)

Where is the evidence? The facts, not the opinions based on nothing but a "feeling".....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You'll have to take the time and do some research as others have and are if you're not familiar with more sophisticated weather modification, there are plenty of legitimate materials out there to bring you up to speed.

And I can appreciate your opinion as well, I know you and the 'crew' show up on every post like this and work hard to downplay the subject, I think I understand your opinion, and I guess we just see it differently.

Anyone interested in the subject just has to google 'weather modification' and read and learn and then go observe. They won't have to take anyone else's word for it, yours or mine, they can learn for themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

It seems you are on a completely different page than the rest of the chemtrail crowd. Cloud seeding is a completely understood activity that has been going on for some time as you say. But cloud seeding is not what the chemtrail people are talking about. Cloud seeding is the process of deploying silver iodide into existing clouds to induce precipitation. It cannot be seen from the ground. ( or the air for that matter)

Chemtrails in the sense that people here believe, is when a contrail lasts longer than 2 minutes. (or some other obligatory time frame depending on whom you are speaking with)

So I do agree with you 100% that weather modification in the sense of cloud seeding is and has been going on for some time.

Now if you have evidence of an ongoing geo-engineering project like secretly dumping Aluminum, barium and pixie dust in the upper atmosphere, we would all love to see that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

It seems you are on a completely different page than the rest of the chemtrail crowd.

I would hope we're all on at least slightly different pages. It shows we're using our unique experiences to form our own personal opinions.

Bear in mind collective viewpoints, whether held by a majority or not, are often shown to be incorrect. If you hold a personal opinion and you're wrong at least it's your mistake.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

No need to bring bigfoot or Elvis into the picture though, that's just silly talk.

A supposedly bright ATS member mentioned smurf droppings in my first thread. I suspect it's a way of thinning the audience. Presumably some of them giggle inanely on cue.

Some years ago I was very surprised by an experienced journalist who mentioned aliens and Moon landings during a discussion about the physics of a major event.

I've recently formed the opinion that the journalistic education system is run by intelligence officers who teach journalists not to use their brains. It follows that the Elvis/Bigfoot/Moon landing references are somewhere written into an instruction manual on 'How To Be A Traitor And Manipulate Public Opinion For The Benefit Of Mentally Ill Control Freaks'.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

My belief is that chemtrails in the sense that "OMG! there are lines in the sky! They must be chetmrails!" are as real as Bigfoot and a present day Elvis. I used it to make a point and inject a bit of humor, if only for myself.

You do know that some people here believe in aliens and fake moon landings right?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Cloud seeding is a completely understood activity that has been going on for some time as you say. But cloud seeding is not what the chemtrail people are talking about. Cloud seeding is the process of deploying silver iodide into existing clouds to induce precipitation. It cannot be seen from the ground. ( or the air for that matter)

*You're* talking 'cloud seeding' from from probably the 50's or 40's, i'm talking about weather/climate modification in 2012.

It's fine if you want to think that none of the hundreds or perhaps 1000's of ways to modify the atmosphere in patents and scientific white papers are being employed now, that's ok, I understand you're opinion and I agree I can't be the one to provide you 'proof' nor would I even care to try. I'm not willing to sit here and post link after link after link and picture after picture because I know you're not after 'information' you want so called so called 'proof'.

We'll I admit I don't think 100% 'proof' exists. Read that again, (that's what you we're after wasn't it.) lol, Ok. But I do think there is ALOT of what I consider 'evidence' that we're WAY past the 1940's in weather/climate modification, I'm personally convinced as well as apparently a few others, If you aren't no problem. We can just agree to disagree.There are probably 100s of threads here and tens of thousands on the net. Pleanty of places to disagree.

But for anyone else that wants to look into the MANY other methods of altering our weather besides what was used some 70 years ago (yes I know it's reported used today too) I suggest simply googling weather modification: I get:

About 2,580,000 results (0.11 seconds) (from google)

That's alot of reading and learning, who knows what someone could discover

And then go outside and watch watch watch the sky.

That's it.

People can form their own 'opinion'.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Weather modification has advanced very little since the 1950s. Just look at one of the most advanced companies operating in 2012:

weathermodification.com...

Weather modification, commonly known as cloud seeding, is the application of scientific technology that can enhance a cloud's ability to produce precipitation. Weather Modification, Inc., is on the forefront of scientific technology to maximize water availability worldwide. Application of scientific concepts and extensive scientific experimentation has proven that cloud seeding increases the amount of precipitation.

So yeah, it's still pretty much just cloud seeding.

The rest is just speculation above future geoengineering, or conspiracy theories about HAARP, etc.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
This morning I saw the worst chemtrails I've seen for months. I usually call them persistant contrails to avoid pointless arguments. I'm running out of patience with people who won't look at the sky. These are chemtrails whatever the cause.

For a few minutes this morning I also saw a huge black beam running East West.

I'll quote this gentleman to anyone who calls these beams shadows.

"u r talking bollocks, i saw this dark beam just appear ,no planes no clouds, it went as far as the eye could see, then a plane deliberatly, flew into it and puffed out whatever then the plane flew out of it, i could not have been any closer to it, it was just to the side of me, and only 4-500 feet above me, it was thick, solid, perfectly parallel, i am from WW2, i have worked outside all my life, i am constantly watching whether as rain would ruin my work, i spent 10 years plus water sports , constantly watching every cloud to gain a wind advantage, never was there any black beams, never these chemtrails, only in last 10 years or so. people like u ought to be hung from the gallows, pure cointelpro crap, and one day u will b held accountable, the people r not stupid, they are only commatoised, i have every faith that one day they will awaken, but it is hard work. this is for real people not fakes like you."

In some cases these lines could be shadows, but what are they falling onto? Like the gentleman quoted I've watched the sky for decades, ever since being caught in a sudden storm at sea in an overladen boat in 1979 I've been particularly attentive to any sign of weather change. I didn't see these black beams until recently.

This is one of the many youtube videos showing something similar to what I saw this morning.

Any comments?

Chemtrails don't even come close to scaring me (anymore). One dream I had about ten years ago I remember waking up shaking and crying. And going outside and seeing them in dreams and in reality, you don't know what your options are. Society is mostly in paranoia and Narcissus (mythology.)

There's some Cholesterol wars going on from other solar systems and patriots had better come and get merry with me. I am hoping something doesn't happen soon, but we know the government has secret technology. We are no longer a sovereign nation. our enemies are dupes now who will silence the truth, modifed ape (rape) behavior has people believing they are doing the right thing, but that same thinking make the Hitlers believe they are doing the right thing.
edit on 29-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

the problem is, you are going to show me patents, and Pictures of clouds to make your point. I understand what evidence is. Depending on what you are looking for when you find it, is how you will interpret it. I am sure somewhere is some company trying to develop a new spray method to deploy pixie dust into the air for some patent he is working on. And he might well test his invention without anyone's knowledge. So it's possible that up there, somewhere someone is spraying something. But to think that worldwide checkerboard complete city coverage is going on daily? Just no. Yet, this is where this myth is at.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I think you'll find this form worthy of being a part of your thread.
www.corporateservices.noaa.gov...

Of course weather modification is not taking place. Our government's departments always design forms they're never going to use, right?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

great, have you checked to see if you can get access to the forms already filled out? FIA is your friend.
Just try not to be sad if you find that the ones who filled out this form were simply doing cloud seeding.

I would be interested should you find something other than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join