It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The mysterious black beams are contrail shadows on the clouds below.

You'll find that shadows aren't the product of a secret military operation but have been part of nature since our sun first burnt in the sky.

By the way I've been looking at the sky for over 40 years now (I had quick look this morning) and see this quite often and don't find anything to lose sleep over.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)
I agree with you and like you I have seen these shadows accompanying contrails from Daytona International and rocket lauches from Kennedy Space Center.The contrails from Daytona fan out from the northern horizon like fingers on a hand. They are especially previalent now with the winter blue skies. They were putting on a good show yesterday with the practically cloudless skies.
Still I find it funny that someone who doesnt know what they are looking at or is prone to taking the "chemtrail conspiracy" tact will label these shadows as "mysterious" or a Goverment secret project and you can't reason with most of them as they carry their chemtrail beliefs as fanatically as a religious zealot.

I have no chemtrail beliefs. My main concern is the effect of jet engine noise on human health and the effect of reduced sunlight. The Icelandic volcanic eruption gave us a brief respite here. The quality of life was many times improved. I can hear one now. If the people on that jet paid for the effects of their choice they would have to pay millions for each seat. People who choose to use jets for hedonistic and profitable purposes are delusional freeloaders whose actions are creating an enormous amount of ill health.
I think your right on the mark with your health concerns and how they could relate to jet airplane exhaust. What is seen in the air as a contrail is water vapor. What is not seen are the other by-products of combustion. AKA: all the bad stuff.

Seems that the "chemtrail" crowd may want to consider what is actually the real, here and now, threat and stop worrying about "mysterious black beams" or whatever the latest trend is among them.

If by hedonistic freeloaders your referencing the corporations who promote excessive and frivolous air travel I'm with you there too.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
wtf with all of the toxic invisible chemicals in the world the military just said # it let's tint them black first - good thing you weren't around to see the b52 super fortress fly across America with it's original engines you would have lost your mind with all the evil black smoke.

stop wasting your life with non sense and come back to us when you have proof of something real.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have a friend that works at Ft.Irwin ca and he tells me that he has seen planes there fully refuled and then another "gas" truck comes along and starts filling it up again. I don't know much about planes but he is convinced it has something do do with chemtrails and I believe it. Tell me why for the past week in the high desert the weather has been perfect. 2 days ago I look up and see massive ammounts of trails that are "normal". Today the weather is straight crap and it's most likely going to rain...ima collect some of this rain water to and test it. I just don't know where to do that. So if anyone has a clue to where let me know!
edit on 27-2-2012 by Thisbseth because: Spelling is attrociouse

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

like this

I am not allowed to talk about this

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The funny thing is jet fuel is toxic enough without them adding anything to it. There is 2 million flights a year over new yorks airspace alone. billions of gallons of burnt jet fuel raining down across the US every year - there is no need to add anything else.

They may be testing weather modifying compounds like silver particles ect to create rain in arid parts of the US, water will become an increasingly larger issue in the future I'm sure.
edit on 27-2-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Sorry, not buying this:

I have a friend that works at Ft.Irwin ca and he tells me that he has seen planes there fully refuled and then another "gas" truck comes along and starts filling it up again. I don't know much about planes but he is convinced it has something do do with chemtrails and I believe it.

This is the problem, with laypeople who don't understand what they are actually witnessing.

Oh, and Ft. Irwin? It doesn't even have an airport runway! Helicopters, they seem to be the most common aircraft type.

So, which is it? "Planes" or choppers that your friend sees?

Oh, and here are the major airports near Ft. Irwin.

BTW....I'm in So. California, too. The weather forecast rain this morning.....hasn't shown up, yet, where I am.

There are NO such thing as "chemtrails"! Period.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I have never been there I'm just saying this is what I was told, so yea but he seemed to kno what he was tLking about. But your probably right most people just say crazy things to seem smart but that doesn't change the fact about how I feel about chemtrails and the day it is finally realized is what I'm waiting on.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I repeat --- there are no such things as "chemtrails". Sorry to disappoint.

Each and every claim of "chemtrail" is shown to be ordinary condensation trails....contrails. This myth and hoax was begun sometime in the mid-1990s.....and to date, not one verified example of evidence has been produced.

A lot of false claims, and faked attempts at "evidence"......and a whole lot of slick salesmanship of this con-job.

It is its own cottage industry now. People making money off of the gullibility and ignorance of others.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And another thing, this is one of the most controversial topics in my opinion with lack of evidence on both sides. My other buddy who doesn't believe in anything said on a site he visits regularly with videos on it there was this video about a guy who put buckets all throughout his back yard and collected the stuff had it tested and found a bunch of crazy chemicals and metals in them. Did a week long search for the vid but still can't find it. And he bags on me all the time about my beliefs and he was shocked. That's why I want to find the video but can't seem to. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Chicken Little's little chicken
says skies are falling, as footsteps quicken.
Flight control or flight comptroller,
the audience applauds even a minor league bowler.

Well, at least it doesn't end with "5% cash back".
edit on 27-2-2012 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I am gonna bet your friend is talking about this video...

I could be wrong,but this would be my guess. This video has been discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very good info you should check it out..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Can't watch the video now but I'll wait till my buddy comes over to confirm it then il let u kno. But thank you anyways information is always great

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I've seen these too, I believe they are shadows of the chemtrail.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

They look like shadows to me... I've posted here before about this. Over the years, the jet engine has gotten more efficient. Fuels have changed too. The net result of more water vapor is created after the burn (and less particulate matter). Still, water will join with the particles and create clouds. They will block the sun and show as shadows against the other clouds.
What is the purpose of the "Chemtrails" again? To make us all stupid? Hummm,... maybe they ARE working.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
And another thing, this is one of the most controversial topics in my opinion with lack of evidence on both sides. My other buddy who doesn't believe in anything said on a site he visits regularly with videos on it there was this video about a guy who put buckets all throughout his back yard and collected the stuff had it tested and found a bunch of crazy chemicals and metals in them. Did a week long search for the vid but still can't find it. And he bags on me all the time about my beliefs and he was shocked. That's why I want to find the video but can't seem to. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Crazy chemicals and heavy metals? I believe it! Our industries (all of us, UK, USA, Canada, China) have been dumping stuff into our atmosphere for over a 100 years. I seriously doubt it's from jets.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Whether what he saw was a shadow or not, it is clear that something out of the ordinary is going on here. Everyday, there are tons of thick white chemtrails in the skies over NYC. This is where 9/11 happened. If those trails started appearing in the skies twelve years ago, people would have been alarmed. But they were not in the skies then. This is something recent and people in NYC are so oblivious. No one is looking up anymore...they are all looking at their iPhones.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
so now shadows are black beams? god damn do you people ever give up?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

dont wory guys its just the handy govorment experimenting with(wait for it)

NEW FETERLIZER!!!!!
GO AMERICA

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

they do no such thing in south fl. i work outside every day.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
this has shadows in another thread another scoffers eating dust

to belief can be dangerous= agree
also disbelief too
edit on 27-2-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join