It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
During the Icelandic volcanic eruption when jets were grounded in Europe the quality of life here was enormously improved. The constant, distant roar of jet engines has been found to have a pronounced detrimental effect on the health of the human population. Regardless of the technical explanations or the exact composition, the smog created by jet aircraft limits the amount of light reaching the ground. The effect of jet aircraft smog on the weather was documented during the grounding after 9/11 and during the Icelandic eruption. There are no other large scale controls I am aware of.

All of you who choose to travel in jet aircraft for hedonistic purposes or personal enrichment are causing great problems for the more sensible people who choose not to. You are excess baggage.

www.naturalnews.com...
(Ignore the Global Warming reference. This article is worth reading through.)

There will be endless discussion by those who get paid to discuss.

The quality of life here was very much improved while the jets were grounded.

I have little respect for those who choose to use jet aircraft. If you paid for the damage you cause every ticket would cost millions. We can guess how you would react if I trashed your life and my eyes just glazed over when you tried to discuss it. Wake yourselves up and pay attention to what you're doing.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Kester because: Apology for global claptrap reference.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Is this a joke?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Kester

It's conceptually a difficult thing to wrap your head around. Took me a while.

What's difficult to understand is how a beam stretching into the far distance at altitude could be described as a volumetric shadow.

Consider if you traced the path of the beam across the sky, would it intersect the sun? (possibly over the horizon).

The relative position of the sun can be visually confusing, seeing as your brain thinks the sun is not much higher than the contrails, when really it's 93 million miles higher. So to trace the of the beam, point at where it started, then rotating your arm at the shoulder, point to where it ended, then continue the rotation.

If you can, include the sun position on an image.

If you take a photo to illustrate this, ideally take a panorama, at the same time of day.

Also, keep an eye out for edge shadows. They show up on any day there are contrails, but only last for a minute or so, and are often indistinct. If you see a contrail drifting towards the sun, you can often wait and see the dark line. You'll see them a lot more now you've noticed them.

Given the position of the sun and the extent of the beam carrying far into the distance I can't see any way this could have been a shadow of any sort. It was very obvious and very unusual.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

A joke? No it's not a joke. I'd like to figure out what the black beam was you saw, as I'm very interested in them (I wrote the linked article). Without a photo, then a diagram over a photo would be the most helpful thing, especially with the position of the sun indicated.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Given the position of the sun and the extent of the beam carrying far into the distance I can't see any way this could have been a shadow of any sort. It was very obvious and very unusual.

Where was the sun?

The sun can be on the other side of the sky to a beam and still be lined up with it. It's visually very confusing.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Very good article it is too.
I need stuff like that when I can't find the words to explain things myself. The pics are fantastic as well.

Definitely sounds like what the OP saw, unless he's discovered something new

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

For a few minutes this morning I also saw a huge black beam running East West.

Being in the morning, that makes me think it might be from a contrail or cloud low on the horizon, forming a crepuscular ray. Did it look anything like this?

I've done a lot of travelling on foot and usually start out early. One of the most beautiful early morning sights I've seen was flickering crepuscular rays over a mountain range. What I saw this morning doesn't fit with any of the explanations offered.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do you think what you saw was a solid object?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I don't think a diagram would do it justice. A 3D model could cast some light on it but it would still be just a representation of my memory of my perception. My interest in the big cats living in this area has caused me to consider carrying a decent camera. I'll take a look at the techniques used for photographing aircraft and see if I can get some decent shots of what's happening in the sky here.

It may be relevant that this is the worst day for a long time in regard to the horrendous amount of jet smog above us.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

No.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
....unless he's discovered something new

Like Columbus discovered America? This is observation, not discovery.

link   
reply to post by Kester

Oh, jeebus!!

All of you who choose to travel in jet aircraft for hedonistic purposes or personal enrichment are causing great problems for the more sensible people who choose not to. You are excess baggage.

How quaint. Welcome to the 21st century.

This is a society, not a dictatorship ruled by you.

link   
I'm off to learn about photographing the sky. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Kester

Oh, jeebus!!

How quaint. Welcome to the 21st century.

This is a society, not a dictatorship ruled by you.

The future will arrive soon enough. Think about the consequences of your actions. The children of today are the future. They will have to live with the legacy you leave them. Please consider the future.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I don't think a diagram would do it justice. A 3D model could cast some light on it but it would still be just a representation of my memory of my perception. My interest in the big cats living in this area has caused me to consider carrying a decent camera. I'll take a look at the techniques used for photographing aircraft and see if I can get some decent shots of what's happening in the sky here.

It may be relevant that this is the worst day for a long time in regard to the horrendous amount of jet smog above us.

Yes, it's hard to do justice to objects that don't fit in the camera frame. Could you give me the precise location and time of day, and direction you were looking in? I could maybe stick something in Google Earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Ahh the infamous black line. I've read afew times on different sites (steve quayle has a great "Chemtrail Resource" area, I'm not sure what the balck line is, common sense says a shadow to me. But others claim its a HAARP beam test or whatnot. I do believe that chemtrails are a real thing and a hazard to our collective health even if your a "Persistant Contrailer" or a "Chemtrail believer" it is a hazard regardless.

Think about it, IF the PCers are right and its a new style of jet fuel that causes longer lasting contrails, what is the new mixure? Can it hurt us?

So black beams are just more creepy flak to add to the debate. I saw a Black Beam a year or so ago, it was a Sunny day, I was wearing my Rayban aviators so no glaire :lol, and the only two clouds in the sky were good ol' trails of chem/con and between them was the beam. So again either a shadow, or HARRP (I love that there's little gray area here.) hope this helped

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

"Black beams" are just shadows!!!

Shadows being cast by contrails. There are NO such thing as "chemtrails".

Period.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm going to say 99.9% chance you saw a shadow on the blue sky. If you didn't take pictures of it then no one can figure it out anyway.

Plus, why do you seem to be offended by a logical explanation of what it was?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i cant wait until someone actually proves this right. I see this happen daily in av. Not black but the trails

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Uh, the "black beam" is a shadow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join