It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This morning I saw the worst chemtrails I've seen for months. I usually call them persistant contrails to avoid pointless arguments. I'm running out of patience with people who won't look at the sky. These are chemtrails whatever the cause.

For a few minutes this morning I also saw a huge black beam running East West.

I'll quote this gentleman to anyone who calls these beams shadows.

"u r talking bollocks, i saw this dark beam just appear ,no planes no clouds, it went as far as the eye could see, then a plane deliberatly, flew into it and puffed out whatever then the plane flew out of it, i could not have been any closer to it, it was just to the side of me, and only 4-500 feet above me, it was thick, solid, perfectly parallel, i am from WW2, i have worked outside all my life, i am constantly watching whether as rain would ruin my work, i spent 10 years plus water sports , constantly watching every cloud to gain a wind advantage, never was there any black beams, never these chemtrails, only in last 10 years or so. people like u ought to be hung from the gallows, pure cointelpro crap, and one day u will b held accountable, the people r not stupid, they are only commatoised, i have every faith that one day they will awaken, but it is hard work. this is for real people not fakes like you."

In some cases these lines could be shadows, but what are they falling onto? Like the gentleman quoted I've watched the sky for decades, ever since being caught in a sudden storm at sea in an overladen boat in 1979 I've been particularly attentive to any sign of weather change. I didn't see these black beams until recently.

This is one of the many youtube videos showing something similar to what I saw this morning.

Any comments?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Here's another video. This morning there were no clouds, just the trails. The beam was very distinct and reached for many miles.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm sure someone is going to come along claiming to be an expert in different types of contrails, just to call you crazy. Anyway, to me this is obviously not normal, I have never seen anything like this. I have seen what I believed to be chemtrails while training in Yakima, WA, but nothing like these dark ones...very interesting.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The mysterious black beams are contrail shadows on the clouds below.

You'll find that shadows aren't the product of a secret military operation but have been part of nature since our sun first burnt in the sky.

By the way I've been looking at the sky for over 40 years now (I had quick look this morning) and see this quite often and don't find anything to lose sleep over.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Did you see the aircraft that left this trail?

I thought at first it could be from a fire, but the smoke would have disbursed, and I see no signs of that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The mysterious black beams are contrail shadows on the clouds below.

You'll find that shadows aren't the product of a secret military operation but have been part of nature since our sun first burnt in the sky.

By the way I've been looking at the sky for over 40 years now (I had quick look this morning) and see this quite often and don't find anything to lose sleep over.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

There were no clouds below this morning.

A quick look isn't enough. I'm fortunate in having work that involves walking in the countryside. I study the sky while walking. I also study the sky carefully at other times throughout the day. The black beam I saw this morning was very unusual.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Kester

Did you see the aircraft that left this trail?

I thought at first it could be from a fire, but the smoke would have disbursed, and I see no signs of that.

The black beam went ahead of a white trail many miles into the distance. There were other aircraft in sight but I didn't see any following the beam. It went on too far to see if their was an aircraft ahead of it.

I didn't have a camera with me. These videos are other peoples showing something similar to what I saw.

There was almost no cloud this morning, just lots of trails. I couldn't see how a shadow could be so distinct with nothing obvious for the shadow to fall onto.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Kester because: addition.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

The black beam went ahead of a white trail many miles into the distance.

You're not alone. I have also seen this.
Thanks for posting the video and info. ALthough I'm sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to educate you about atmospheric conditions and popular science, keep on keepin' on. Eventually, the truth will come out and will not be able to be disputed.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Those black beams are shadows and that's a great video of one. I have some pics of them but that beats them all.

They used to puzzle me too but they're easily explained.

black beam shadows
edit on 26-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Did they look like any of the pics in this LINK?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Those black beams are shadows and that's a great video of one. I have some pics of them but that beats them all.

They used to puzzle me too but they're easily explained.

black beam shadows
edit on 26-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

The videos are just snatched off youtube. Imagine one of those black beams, but without the cloud. That's what I saw this morning. Many things are easily explained, many explanations are hurried and inaccurate.

That link is where I found the comment by the gentleman I quoted. Nothing on that site matches what I saw. There are similarities but not the same.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Kester

Did they look like any of the pics in this LINK?

Looked similar but not the same. That link seems to be the standard reference. That's where I found the quote.

If that link contained pictures matching what I saw I would be pleased to have found a reasonable explanation.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What was different about what you saw that's missing from the pics in that link? They're good examples of dead straight black beams in a clear blue sky.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The videos show shadows cast on a lower layer of clouds. But what you describe sounds like a volumetric "edge" shadow, where the contrail is lined up with the sun (often on the other side of the sky).

You ask "what are they falling on". They are falling on the air, or more specifically they are falling IN the air, slightly darkening a huge thin slab of slightly hazy air that is only visible edge on.

Look at this video (in my kitchen). See how the shadows are only visible edge on:

It's conceptually a difficult thing to wrap your head around. Took me a while.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
For a few minutes this morning I also saw a huge black beam running East West.

Being in the morning, that makes me think it might be from a contrail or cloud low on the horizon, forming a crepuscular ray. Did it look anything like this?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
What was different about what you saw that's missing from the pics in that link? They're good examples of dead straight black beams in a clear blue sky.

The altitude is what's different. The beam I saw this morning came nowhere near the ground, it carried on into the far distance apparently at the approximate altitude of the various aircraft that were visible. It also appeared to be slightly broader than the volumetric shadows shown in the link. As an observant person who has spent much of my life outdoors it seems very odd to think I would suddenly notice something so visible without having been aware of it before.

Having just checked I have to add the sky is full of filthy smog from jet aircraft today. Regardless of the technical explanations for the smog those who choose to use jet aircraft for hedonistic purposes or personal enrichment are excess baggage.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

What's difficult to understand is how a beam stretching into the far distance at altitude could be described as a volumetric shadow.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

No. It looked like a beam of regular proportions stretching into the far distance at a similar altitude to the commercial jets.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Can you take a photo of the sky where the beam was, and then draw in what you saw?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Originally posted by Uncinus

What's difficult to understand is how a beam stretching into the far distance at altitude could be described as a volumetric shadow.

Consider if you traced the path of the beam across the sky, would it intersect the sun? (possibly over the horizon).

The relative position of the sun can be visually confusing, seeing as your brain thinks the sun is not much higher than the contrails, when really it's 93 million miles higher. So to trace the of the beam, point at where it started, then rotating your arm at the shoulder, point to where it ended, then continue the rotation.

If you can, include the sun position on an image.

If you take a photo to illustrate this, ideally take a panorama, at the same time of day.

Also, keep an eye out for edge shadows. They show up on any day there are contrails, but only last for a minute or so, and are often indistinct. If you see a contrail drifting towards the sun, you can often wait and see the dark line. You'll see them a lot more now you've noticed them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join