It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Campeche, Mexico: Official!(Videos provided)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I remember reading this ages ago on ats but i dont know if it was debunked or not and i cannot remember any videos being available so these are the reasons why i post this incase people are still interested as if an military cannot understand what they see its a pretty good UFO debate.

UFOs Over Campeche, Mexico: Official

Mexico�s standing as the world�s premiere UFO location has received a substantial boost this year. The country is known for its multitudinous fleets of spherical UFOs that hang over cities, attracting the eye of many a camcorder owner. Some stunning footage has resulted, in particular various films shot in the early to mid-nineties over Mexico City.

To this can now be added official radar and infra-red imagery taken by military personnel aboard a reconnaissance plane on 5th March 2004 operating at 11,000 ft.

The incident occurred over Ciudad del Carmen located in the eastern coastal state of Campeche. It involved a Mexican Air Force Merlin C26A sweeping the local airspace for drug smugglers (1). Its on-board infra-red and radar instruments picked up a single trace initially, which was promptly investigated to ascertain whether it belonged to an aircraft that might be carrying narcotics. The Merlin is a reconnaissance plane, and not an interceptor, so it would have needed to have called in Mexican Air Force interceptor support if the trace proved to be suspicious.

However, the crew could not make a visual confirmation of the object clearly shown on their instruments. The object seemed real enough, though, and promptly evaded the Merlin at high speed. To their surprise, it returned, but was now accompanied by another object. The crew started to get stressed by this unusual situation, and were in constant contact with their ground control during the incident, resulting in some interesting quotes on the subsequent official audio recording:

"We are not alone!" shrieked one over the howl of the aircraft's turbines. "This is so weird." (2)

Invisible UFOs

Despite their efforts to get closer to the objects, the crew simply couldn�t see them. They seemed to be invisible, but simultaneously detectable on both radar and infra-red (which precludes the possibility that this incident could be put down to a faulty instrument).

As the crew of the Merlin manoeuvred their plane to bring the 2 objects into clear visual contact, their instruments suddenly showed another nine objects, bringing the total to 11.

None of these objects could be seen, and it was unclear as to where they had come from. This was an unprecedented situation for the crew, and a potentially dangerous one as well.

The captain asked his base flight controllers for orders, but before long the Merlin was literally surrounded in a circle by the 11 invisible objects, which were approximately 2 miles distant at this point.

Was the hunter about to become the hunted?

At this point, the captain, Mayor Magdaleno Jasso, turned off the aircraft�s lights and the crew sat tight awaiting whatever bizarre turn of events might occur next.

These are the links to the videos.

Campeche UFO Video 1 (RealPlayer)

Campeche UFO Video 2 (RealPlayer)

Campeche UFO Video 3 (RealPlayer)

I wont add anything else but you can read everything on here.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

It has got to be the best and most significant sighting of all time, it was reported on TV stations and the Secretary of Defence was even puzzled.

Most people will probably and have said that these are weather balloons or the other silly explanation about plasma balls or whatever it is called, these people who witnessed and recorded this are experienced pilots and know more enough to recognise whether they see weather balloon or plasma in certain formations it just isnt possible.

Has anyone heard anymore about this?

[edit on 19-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Those lights sure are bright
other than that i have no idea

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The links are not working for me. They say "either wrong or outdated" please try again, or something like that.

SMR

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com... FIRST VIDEO
www.ufocasebook.com... SECOND VIDEO
www.ufocasebook.com... THIRD VIDEO

Just needed to save the links in first post.Open with notepad.Get URL and they work.For some reason,the 'streaming' of them wont work but these do.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
this was already covered in the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also another video of better quality
53.2 MB Windows Media
www.pixcells.dk...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks for those links.

I cant beleive there hasnt been anymore to do with this sighting there is so much evidence that they are UFO's and everyone who claims they are lighting balls/ hot air balloons need a good kick up the arse in my opinion!

This is quality footage with quality and honest witnesses and released by the Mexican government , there is also so much evidence to clear up all the crap people have tried to tell the public and no one is talking about it anymore? I just dont understand this.

This is an excellent site which proves they are UFOs just take the time to read at least one of the articles.

www.ufoevidence.org...

SMR

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
APPARENTLY they are offshore oil riggers

Im trying to get as much info and video as I can find.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Offshore riggers nope thats wrong aswell...

This member has done some good research and proven most of the oil/balloons/lighting balls etc wrong.

Also SMR go to this website www.ufoevidence.org...
and they provide all the videos and pictures official military reports and the works it is the best site i have found about the UFOs.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Offshore riggers nope thats wrong aswell...

This member has done some good research and proven most of the oil/balloons/lighting balls etc wrong.

You have a good point. Continue this on that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join