It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi Yosef: G-d Will Take Care of Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Not sure what He meant by God will "take care of" ...

But He did compare Iran leadership to Haman (evil) !!

And there is no need to attack Iran !!!

2/26/2012, Adar 3, 5772 -- Israel National News

Speaking in his weekly Saturday night lecture, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said that there was “no need” for Israel to strike Iran. “In each generation they rise up to destroy us, and now it is Haman in the empire of Persia,” Rabbi Yosef said. “Perhaps the Iranian leader is a reincarnation of Haman. We have no one to rely upon but G-d, who will see what a loyal nation he has, with more Yeshiva students now than ever before.”

He added that “there is no need to attack Iran, G-d will fight for you and you will win. We will trust in G-d. Like Haman before him, this Iranian leader will go to hell.”

God will handle Iran !

Haman

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This "Talmud scholar" stated "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us [Jews]. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.
According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said. “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi [Lord or Master] and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added." ncoal.com...

Seriously, nothing has changed since Christ's ministry on Earth.... They do not have or know the Father. One read of the above comments proves it. You know the children of the Most High by their fruit, and his fruit is nonexistent or down right rotten. So whatever "g-d" he thinks will take care of Iran will not be the Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
God may or may not take care of Iran, but bombs will take care of Israel.

I wonder how much longer it will take the rest of the world to see that Israel is the enemy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
God will take care of Iran, Israel and the rest of the world too. Israel is not karma-free.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So let it be known, God is dead.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Maybe god is punishing the jews over and over again for their betraying of Jesus in favour of Barapus. Maybe the Jews chose their side on that day and it is not the side of god but the side of Lucifer, or maybe the whole thing is just pure fantasy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Maybe god is punishing the jews over and over again for their betraying of Jesus in favour of Barapus.

Maybe the political "jews'' are not really ''jewish''', nor are the political ''Muslims'' actual ''Muslims'' nor are political ''Christians'' actually ''Christian''. True faith comes from the heart and only carries a name for the ease of it. My guess is that if anything in the holy books is true then these political religious figures are EVERYTHING, except for what they claim to be.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I hope that muslims lovers and Iran supporters undertstand that RELIGIOUS FANATICS are NUTS.

Oh, and i hope you also know that IRAN IS A RELIGIOUS STATE, meaning their SUPREME LEADER IS ALSO THE SUPRME RELIGIOUS LEADER.

The difference between this rabbi and Kamenei ? One is a common priest, the other is the SUPREME LEADER OF A COUNTRY that is suposebly want NUKES.

Yes, yes, let Iran have nukes ! Why not, other country had them ! Lets forgot that thei are RULED by RELIGIOUS FANATICS !
The real reason for Iran lovers to keep yelling "let Iran have nukes!" is their deep wish that Israel gets nuked.

A religious nut without nukes = just a religious nut.
A religious nut as a SUPREME LEADER of a nuclear armed Iran will, in the HAPPIEST scenario, trigger a NUCLEAR ARMS RACE in Middle east, which will end up with NUCLEAR WAR against Israel in 20-30-40 years...or, in the WORST scenario, NUCLEAR WAR against Israel in 1-2 years.

Stop telling Israel is the PROBLEM.That rabbi is NOT the PM of Israel.Iran is the PROBLEM, because Kamanei (the religious leader) is the SUPREME LEADER of Iran.

I am HAPPY with a NUCLEAR Israel, even if this ment some small wars in the region, Gaza being blockaded and thousands of palestinians in jails.
But i will NOT risk a NUCLEAR Iran with a RELIGIOUS LEADER being the LEADER of a NUCLEAR Iran, because this not means ONLY war Israel-Iran, but means NUCLEAR WAR between the two and shortly after, A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR.

I know, i am a nutcase because i am hapy with Gaza and shi.t...but i an not a nutcase, especialy after religion was proven in history as the WORST thing when is powerful : the crusades, inquisition, etc.
I have to choose between Israel as SOLE nuclear power in ME...or NUCLEAR WORLD WAR.

Gonna chose the first, even if Gaza is wiped of until next morning...2 million people dead is better then 2 BILLION people dead.
These are are the days we are living it NOW.These are the choices we are facing.These are the RELIGIOUS NUTS that are living NOW : one is a powerless rabbi, the other is the SUPREME LEADER of IRAN.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Jesus was very specific on this issue if they do not have Jesus they do not know the Father.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is not exactly my cup of tee since if he had his way,Israel would be just like Iran. Jewish Theocracy with supreme leader in charge.
But he is apparently against war and he has substantial political power so in my opinion it is a positive development.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by lewman

Maybe god is punishing the jews over and over again for their betraying of Jesus in favour of Barapus.

Maybe the political "jews'' are not really ''jewish''', nor are the political ''Muslims'' actual ''Muslims'' nor are political ''Christians'' actually ''Christian''. True faith comes from the heart and only carries a name for the ease of it. My guess is that if anything in the holy books is true then these political religious figures are EVERYTHING, except for what they claim to be.

You are absolutely correct in this observation, these so called leaders serve another god all together , the god of this world Satan . The satanists control politics , education , financial and religion .

They have numerous names like NWO , Illuminati amongst others . If you don't play by their rules they will crush you like they did with Iraq and Lybia and now they have their eyes on Iran and Syria. There are other countries out there that do not play by their rules that will eventually be reeled in.

Most of you will say this is bulls*it but it is true and real , the bible spoke of a one world government under satans control and even told which countries would be plucked up first by the Antichrist which happen to be on the list I mentioned .
edit on 26-2-2012 by Azadok because: Omitted something

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Not sure what He meant by God will "take care of" ...

But He did compare Iran leadership to Haman (evil) !!

And there is no need to attack Iran !!!

2/26/2012, Adar 3, 5772 -- Israel National News

Speaking in his weekly Saturday night lecture, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said that there was “no need” for Israel to strike Iran. “In each generation they rise up to destroy us, and now it is Haman in the empire of Persia,” Rabbi Yosef said. “Perhaps the Iranian leader is a reincarnation of Haman. We have no one to rely upon but G-d, who will see what a loyal nation he has, with more Yeshiva students now than ever before.”

He added that “there is no need to attack Iran, G-d will fight for you and you will win. We will trust in G-d. Like Haman before him, this Iranian leader will go to hell.”

God will handle Iran !

Haman

I agree.

If according to the bible, God will take care of the problem, so there is no need to get involved. BUT, if also going by the same information, he pulls nations against nation in the process.

sooooo... Getting involved or not may not be up to the countries invloved.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
God will take care of Iran ?

I thought the Jews were the chosen ones not the Persians.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They do anything to get Iranian people divided to take over Iran.

They never stop doing it.

Zionists cannot be trusted

+1

edit on 27/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

I wish no country had nukes, however my wishes are not met, and America continues to manufacture more nukes- if Iran possesses them, i hope they don't, but ifthey do, we have no moral authority to attack them and kill their civilians.

Israel is not my concern either, anymore than, say Burkina Faso, I do not wish her to be nuked either, so stop speaking for other people

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And the real God, THE Creator will take care of Israel
and punish them hard if they continu to kill innocents

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good l-rd!

H-w we do love to dr-g God d-wn into our p-litics.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
This "Talmud scholar" stated "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us [Jews]. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.
According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said. “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi [Lord or Master] and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added." ncoal.com...

Seriously, nothing has changed since Christ's ministry on Earth.... They do not have or know the Father. One read of the above comments proves it. You know the children of the Most High by their fruit, and his fruit is nonexistent or down right rotten. So whatever "g-d" he thinks will take care of Iran will not be the Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus.

I got news for this fellow, this is not what Yeshua said. The Babylonian Talmud is a tradition of man, it is not from Yahweh (Yahovah). They do a disservice to God holding onto Babylon. Yeshua came to set all men free who would believe in him and he was the first jew to ever treat a Samaritan like a person instead of treating them like some soulless monkeybeast.

Ugh, everytime i read something like this, or read a passage from the Talmud, it makes me want to throw my hands up in the air and turn my backs on them. i can imagine this is the kind of thing that caused Yahweh to turn away from them in the first place. I do not know about the others but this fellow is devoid of mercy, compassion and forgiveness. It seems that many of these jews forgot that Abraham was a gentile and his faith in Yahweh is what saved him. None of the other pre-flood humans were jews either, neither was Enoch. Ignorant people.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Most of you will say this is bulls*it but it is true and real , the bible spoke of a one world government under satans control and even told which countries would be plucked up first by the Antichrist which happen to be on the list I mentioned .

That list happens to be just about every nation in the middle east, including Israel. Yup, it's already started. I give us 6 more years until Yeshua drops the hammer, if we even have that.

top topics

join