It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And when people use sentences like: most of such people....they need to provide me with some kind of research pointing at these numbers, or else I'm going to assume they're talking from their a$$ ^_^

There equally uneducated countries out there as well as educated ones. The level of education varies depending on the country you're in. Yes there is some serious BS going on in the world. Yes there are some done in the name of religion, some in the name of 'freedom', some in the name of 'democracy' some in the name of: I own your ass cause I'm your government...want me to count all of these?

And yes, I am a Muslim. I have my own opinions, I have no issues with people who insult me, my religion or my Book. For all I care God can deal with them in His own right when He feels the need to. I'm only responsible for myself and educating my family on how to deal with ignorant people.

Yes I don't have to be an atheist or someone free from religion to say that. I can do it very well while maintaining my religious duties to the max. And no I'm not a moderate Muslim. I am one that has enough brains and courage to educate myself in every which way possible and not lazy to do so.

Heh

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Christians have killed more people than Muslims have, in Afghanistan, Iraq, or even over all of recorded time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm pretty sure that Christians have killed more people than Muslims have, in Afghanistan, Iraq, or even over all of recorded time.

This is untrue. The media just didn't cover what the muslim did because nobody cared about christians. Youre also forgetting all the battles that led to the crusades where christians were being slaughtered by muslim when the moors went on their rampage and tried to take Europe. If it wasn't for Charles Martel there wouldn't be any europeans left there would be semitic peoples there.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleipnir

The people of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya are not going to be particularly friendly towards soldiers. Would you be friendly to an occupying force. Or a force that had bombed your country from the air and killed your beloved leader...

The OP is whinging that he is tired of Muslim violence. I think that it pales away compared to the 1-2 million civilians that have been murdered in the recent wars...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Sintabon3

And why is this my problem?

I never sayd it is your problem...just replyed to your statment.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Totally 100% correct.

The Koran even suggests as much.

Lie when your position is weak and strike when the opportunity presents itself. Then cry..."I'm the victim!"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

I know you didn't say that, I'm just saying, if these people do not know how to run their own government, don't know how to be happy with the decisions they make, its nobodys fault or problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
get a grip of yourself sir! you cant catergorize people as just "muslims"? there is no essential differnece between the quran and the bible apart from jesus is a prophet in one and mohammed a prophet in the other, read them. the fact that the catholic church is full of weirdos doesnt seem to be starting a war and is far more serious than a cemetary or such been vandalised. look at the bigger picture, the world is unrestful and this is a hot topic at the moment so its bound to out there for people like yourself to be outraged with. your only outraged because its on the news, there are many atrocities carried out in the name of religious groups, ie children been taken taken in africa for muti! i dont see you kicking off at them. in exactly the same way the world elite only kick off at people for a reason(minerals and oil and bank take overs) you shouldnt have been allowed in my opinion to post this but its your opinion and here on ats ive noticed people are not for censorship and more for free speech. i know young muslims and there on the same page as us young well western christians c of e types, its what the west has been brought up on. they think god etc is all rubbish. dont belive everything you read is my point, i bet you thought libya really needed to be invaded aswell. anyway im new here so just making myself heard.

p.s. im writing a book of poems hping to get published next year (if there is one lol) if someone could post it on a thread for me to introduce me id be grateful, i wrote it the other night hwen joining and couldnt post when id done cheers, red pill blue pill

Mordern Revolution

The world in which we live in, seems so small, til we step outside.
If the walls around us, crumbled and were to fall, and left no place for us to hide.
Would we still be able, to ignore the plight, of those who live right by our side.

And as i age,
the wars still rage,
upon this stage,
That man has made.
I will have no part,
In this fine art,
to tear us apart,
with the wars they start,
and can not finish,for they are happy to watch us diminish.

For the beast needs war,
you ask what for?
to keep them rich, and to keeps us poor.
Of this my friends i am quite sure.
We dont not need oil,
we do not need resources,
we need to stand together against these forces.

If the money used for causing pain,
was used instead to help us gain,
and understanding of the power we possess,
we wouldnt, and shouldnt,be in this mess.

There crimes are plain for all to see,
and everytime, its this word "WE"
well im not with you, and never will be.
Im not your slave, im breaking free.

I will not ignore,
your crimes no more,
your sytems are breached, im through the door.
ive hit a nerve, right at your core.
for you think we are,all still asleep,
no longer this secret will you keep,
and with one giant mighty leap
were waking up, no longer sheep,

my words are weapons, and you will see,
that they are quite real, unlike your WMD's,
we'll wage our war with our minds,
united and strong as one mankind.
theres more of us i think youll find,
no longer foolish, no longer blind,

For I see no colour, no religion, no race.
i only see a human face,
i only see these wondorous place,
this world will soon be filled with grace!

The Revolution is coming!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by petrus4

I'm trying not to, but it is honestly difficult to avoid wishing that Islam simply did not exist, to be honest. I can't help but feel as though the world would be much more peaceful, and a much better place in general, without it.

How bout we get rid of all religions?

If that were to happen, people would be F-ing in the streets.

it would be glorious.

What a world.

I will second that motion. Religion is the bane of mankind's existence.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I find it funny when people that have no idea about history blame the Crusades on Christians.

If you didnt know , the Muslims invaded Europe in the name of Allah to spread Islam to the entire world and bring them to one God.

The Franks put up an awesome fight and Europe rallied behind the Franks to retake much of what was lost in Europe.

The Christians consolidated their forces for several years and held back the Muslims.

The Christians wanted revenge for the Muslims slaughtering villages and killing all those who refused to convert.

The Crusades sprung forth , in the name of God and Revenge.

Though the Catholics were hypocrites and lots of things happened that shouldnt have , the Muslims caused resentment because of what they did in the earlier years.

(That was a lame mans break down. We are talking about 200 years of history in that small bit)

The Bible did not preach conquering your foes in the new testament in the name of God. It teaches you to speak and be sharp with your tongue and to be gentle in the conversion of others.

The Old Testament laws were fulfilled by Christ , you do not have to die for being gay , adulterous , or any sin. Christ died for all those sins , and you are now forgiven no matter how horrible your sin , if you ask of course.

The Catholic church became power hungry and gave us a bad name (Christians) , but the Muslims were the start of the "Holy Wars" , not the West.
edit on 26-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

well said pal

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hummm, why would you single out islam? , oh! I know why, because you choose to! . Question? What about the day to day violence that happens across the u.s ? And your concerned about people in other countrys? ... really! ? If you so choose to not educate your self about islam, then i say! Fear it! ! And you will !! ,

Educate your self, please
edit on 26-2-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Probably because the Radicals that blow up other Muslims in the name of Islam and westerners in the name of Islam.

Thats why they are being targeted - they hide in the general population and BAM.

----

Moderate Muslims are a dieing breed in the middle east. The generation of Culture and peace , reformation are either dead , dieing ,or in prison.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I think you need to reevaluate your position so that it is grounded in the realm of reality before going off on a racist tirade in a public forum. You seem to forget that we Westerners seem to have an unquenchable lust and greed, and usually, we have no qualms about inciting full-on wars to get what we want (usually at the expense of the Arabs that you hate so much). You forget that the world has been pretty much ruined by rich white men who send young men of all colours to go fight their wars for them. Opinions like yours completely focus on only one side of the argument (a side that cannot and will never be honest about their position), and, frankly, this post made me sick to my stomach. Guess where that leaves you.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Amen! Now all we have to do is send a couple nukes that way and all the worlds problems would be solved

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I wish you could give negative flags.. Really OP you dont have a clue. Christians are in the middle east and have killed between 1-2 million civilians and there is you crying about a few deaths in retaliation.

Put it in perspective.. What would you be doing if the Russians has just bombed your homeland, stolen your resources and murdered your friends.. Would you be going out putting garlands of flowers around their necks or nooses..

Think a bit before posting please..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Take a nap or try a cup of coffee, as I am sick and tired of all the people in the name of God, killing anyone, like have seen done to our muslim brothers and sisters, as one's religous beliefs, do not change facts...

Like what is the score now, anyways (not actual count or claims, just fictional, like most of the other posts by the shils,etc., )15,000,000 Muslims and 200,000,000 communist, 1,000,000,000 anti-tyranist's (terrorist), to 5,000,000 paid employees for hire, soldiers, mercs, crusaders, who think a God would or does condone their actions, cause the bible says so, or the pastor, or general, or meds they take make it okay,

to be part of a killing machine collective that causes, more violence, than the world has ever seen, covert and overt, who bow down to the bankers and serve the throne and empire and knowingly support the agenda of destruction, with names like liberation, justice, and hostile bully,.

With power over 100 to 1 against the nme, itis not even a fighting chance, and watching the slaughter go on for my entire life time, makes me feel more compassion for everyone, except the real perpertrators..

How many bombs have the muslims dropped, etc, compared to the christains, ?
How many christians, have been killed by muslims?

Was religion was not part of Vietnam? Of course, it was, as a tool to keep troops killing, got to tell them god says, it is ok and his will, and duty as a human, and Jonestown is global now!

Are some of you getting paid to post on here? As the vibe meter, showing signs of BS

This post is just more BS, like the thread starters and those who actually give way to killing a few people who been part of an operation, that has killed more than anyone can count that really knows the body toll and damages overall.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Don't mind him. People like that see only what they want to see. Where I come from, we have a saying. If you go somewhere looking for problems, that is exactly what you find. People like the OP are the epitome of that. Problem is, people like the OP usually never realize the truth until something drastic happens, and even then, the State blows it back in the other direction, so that it seems like their preferred enemies are the cause of the problem. Nobody in this world is an enemy of the West that was not pushed into that position. Nobody is born shouting "Death to you!", now are they? Just some food for thought.
edit on 26/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

religion is a load of b@llsh@t and every reasonably intelligent person knows it, your not a bad person if your not religious you can choose a belief system instead of religion. and people who say oh the christians staarted it or the muslims started are just cranks. people are good or bad simple. humans are also very manipulative and very gullable hence the massive pile of donkey poo the world is in now. too many people too many opinions. we are a cancer of this planet and can you really blame the world elite for thinking we might have to clean up this mess these kids are getting out of hand. which is what they will do within the next 50 years or so unless an alternative comes up like say we stop are whining, self indulgent lifestyles and work together. they havent made us lazy we are lazy and the internet though useful has made it worse. all anybody ever does is talk talk talk no action. i try but what dent can i make alone. anychance of us getting a real ats crowd for evryone whos on here from differnet countries and organising meetings and stuff so WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.im from the uk so anyone interested ill be posting a thread hwen i can as only just joined. p.s. religion really does suck! as do people who defend it, belief sytems rule if they are only geared towards good without ANY prejudice!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Probably because the Radicals that blow up other Muslims in the name of Islam and westerners in the name of Islam.

Thats why they are being targeted - they hide in the general population and BAM.

----

Moderate Muslims are a dieing breed in the middle east. The generation of Culture and peace , reformation are either dead , dieing ,or in prison.

So strike us all down?

I am sorry that muslim citizens are defending their lands? And i am sorry that the majority of muslims killing muslims is due to treason like situations, meaning , if a solider were to abandon his post in a time of war and take the emmys ! Side Would you not consider or possibly take his life? However their are situations that do not fallow the deen ( religion), and it is people like that, who yoy should be mad at
edit on 26-2-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join