It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am not overly concerned about when I hear about a carbomb or the like going off over there..thats military stuff really, fight the good fight and all that horse stuff.

What disturbs me about islam is when I hear about "honor" killings and hanging a person for their simple belief..the atrocities they do to the weak, the different, and females in their own culture.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've seen news reports of at least four difference incidents of American violence over the last 24 hours. Not only connected to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, but also the bombing of Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia and Libya and the funding and arming of terrorists in Iran and Syria.

Are we seriously supposed to believe your continued claims, that these people are only the minority, when the violence is apparently so endemic to America???

/sarc

Would you really not fight if your country was invaded and occupied while they burned the constitution and put a puppet government in place? I bet not.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It appears that this isn't just religious extremism, but a combination of that and "blow back" from being in these countries and stirring the pot, so to speak.

Not that it's justified, but you have to understand the problem before you can solve it. Obviously burning these books is not a good idea-- there are even concepts that are not protected under free speech, like "fighting words" that you can speak and you will not be protected if someone tries to attack you.

There's a recent thread posted about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm really surprised and I confess that the work is really well done ... it's amazing that I'm literally like a foreigner who visits for the first time this planet.
m'i alone in this world who think that the brain wash has worked very well ?
because i have the same situation in france with islam and in england and in mostely west country.... when i hear people i just listen, have you see those islamist who killed or bomb... we should go nuke them the world will be more peaceful... HA HA HA HA HA ! more peaceful...killing a thousands of peoples for sure is more peaceful...how many country Usa and Europe want invade to feel happy ! who's next Syria, iran and after ? who will be the next...for now it gives me more the image of a virus that will destroy everything to get the total controle of the body ....erase, globalise and control .

to tell the truth I'm tired of people in genrale...this world is so so so so ugly...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by petrus4

It's really simple...lets see if you can follow the logic:

There's a book called the Quran. People read books, but most have it read to them(literacy issue). People interpret what they read individually UNLESS someone interprets it for them(ie.reads it to them). When the latter happens you end up with a bunch of people following the interpretations of one man. This is (also) called ignorance. Ignorant crowds are not known for their sensible acts.

You can hardly blame the book or the belief they proclaim to carry. Most of the rioters are too deranged to speak logically...why not focus your well placed anger towards those "leaders" that lead these masses astray?

not at all, the quran like the bible is really messed up in a lot of places. sure it has some good things to say but withouth a doubt it was twisted. Go out and kill the infidels can only be interrupted as go out and kill the infidels. beating your wife into submission can only be interrupted as beating your wife into submission. Stop trying to defend wack # just to be politically correct. We've developed into people who will ignore whats in front of us in order to remain politically correct. Islam is the most dangerous religion in the world atm, at one time it may have been Christianity, but thats long gone. Radical christains may scream queer at someone's funeral but they don't usually blow themselves up. I don't see any buddhist or hindus doing that either. dont defend what breads so much violence

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wrong... The world would be a much more peaceful place if Israel did not exist. They are the root cause of the world problems. It is Israel that is the true terrorist nation.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The funny thing is so many peopel follow religion to the note, yet, have never actually read there entire bible.

THAT IS THE #ING DEFFENITION OF IGNORACE.

I have read the entire christian bible and it is 90% jibbersih, how people make a solid belief system off that is beyond me. ive read parts of the Qu'ran, it is beyond stupid. From an athiest point of view, If you beilieve the Qu'arn is the word of god, you are a piece of #, and have no right to live.

WTF is wrong with you guys anyways, theres more proof aliens exist than god. and its written in plain english not 2000 year old jibber jabber written so badly every sentence could mean 10 things... How stupid do you gotta be to base your entire life off of jibberish youve never read or understood. Like ive said before, ive "seen" proof of aliens and or alien technology. The only real proof any bible contains is that people were stupid back then.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i like how they claim to be peaceful muslims then not even a day later another muslim is in the news for honor killing his daughter. sickos.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
reply to post by petrus4

Wrong... The world would be a much more peaceful place if Israel did not exist. They are the root cause of the world problems. It is Israel that is the true terrorist nation.

i blame the uk for giving the plantestines land to the Zionist. Iran and Israel to some people might have a genuine reason to go to war with each other. America has no business getting involved with it though

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
I'm really surprised and I confess that the work is really well done ... it's amazing that I'm literally like a foreigner who visits for the first time this planet.
m'i alone in this world who think that the brain wash has worked very well ?
because i have the same situation in france with islam and in england and in mostely west country.... when i hear people i just listen, have you see those islamist who killed or bomb... we should go nuke them the world will be more peaceful... HA HA HA HA HA ! more peaceful...killing a thousands of peoples for sure is more peaceful...how many country Usa and Europe want invade to feel happy ! who's next Syria, iran and after ? who will be the next...for now it gives me more the image of a virus that will destroy everything to get the total controle of the body ....erase, globalise and control .

to tell the truth I'm tired of people in genrale...this world is so so so so ugly...

I believe a part of it is, especially in Europe, a result of mass immigration in the last few decades. It's creating a negative backlash with semi-militant parties, conservative parties etc forming and individual terrorists hitting those that they think are responsible, like the case Breivik (yes I know the conspiracy theories, but let's just go with the official story for now). I've read "the book of Mr. Breivik" and I actually believe that a lot of it had some truth to it. A massive change in society and demographics WILL create a backlash.

This has gone even further in Russia where Slav Nazis (they literally identify with Nazis, wouldn't believe that huh?) are training militias thousands strong and their only goal is to use violence and propaganda to fight the increasing muslim population. Of course Russia has it's own cirmustances with the Caucasus etc but it's still tied to the same phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Violence is the first sign of human degradation.It can become a conditioned reflex that is maintained so long as is arbitrary.

Violence born violent, always.

The only treatment for violent nations is freedom.

Freedom was given as each nation to have.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Type and levels of religion, culture and education causes vilonce in a population. No race is superior, it boils down to the environment you live your life in. Violence is an act of desperation driven by ignorance. Unfortunately that part of the world is far behind culturally than many western nations and you get what you see. It stems from having had dictators of various types running their lives for centuries. We have pockets of this right here in the US driven by the same factors. There not bad people at birth it is just what is molded into their minds through life that causes them to disregaurd the value of human life.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
We should probably get out of the middle east and see if that helps.

I think it will. I mean western forces bomb your house, mom and children....who wouldn't be mad?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
reply to post by petrus4

I will admit that I do not understand why England and America always seem to consider it so important to go to Israel's defense. It's never really explained why that is the case; it's just assumed as a given.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
do you really believe in your ownership of this entire planet? Is literally the entire human race supposed to be held subject to your law?

i kid you not, they do. there's a concept called fitrah, which can be translated as the inborn quality of the human nature. esp. the selefiyye (i.e. taliban), followers of the ibn i taymiyya school of islam (also very close to the sect wahhabism, the official interpretation of islam in saudi arabia to date, and brought upon the arab muslim community by infiltrated british agents back in the 1700's) firmly believe that every single human is born on the disposition of islam.

to understand the whole stuff going on right now, one should study the history of islam, the emevis (umayyads), andalucian emevis, abbasid, the different schools and teachings and the controversies between sects such as shia, the 12'ers and the sunnis. and one should not exclude lawrence of arabia in particular. sunna and shia for example are two views with an entirely different base. and no, islam does not equal terror. it was not believed to do so prior to 9/11 that is.
edit on 26-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Really we ned to remember this has been going on for 1500 years
Islam TOOK the mid east by convert or kill methods
Land that is now predominantly Islamic was once judao/Christian/Hindu ect ect
Islam was originaly spread by the sword and the sword alone
It's not just a religion it's much more than that
The events happening today are a direct result of 1500 years of conflict
Learn your history peeps
Read the Koran
Go to these countries and see for yourself
The fact that to lie to further the aims of Islam is allowed should tell you something about islams goals

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They're not violent, they're just oppressed by us westerners. They have only become like this in the last decade. Er...that doesn't seem right...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not all Muslims are violent, just like not all Christians are. Its the fundamentalist, I'm just throwing this out here before a slew of threads about people bashing their least favorite religion come into play. I expect a "Jews I'm tired of your violence." to crop up soon.

Where was I?

Oh yeah my point. Religion itself isn't bad, it the people behind the religion and what they choose to do with that faith that makes it good or bad. In fact good and bad are arbiter meanings, its what we put into those meanings that makes them what they are. For instance most of western civilizations thinks that oppressing women is bad(I do to by the way thats just my values thought). However the Muslim fundies think its necessary to protect them, and protecting them is respecting them. Thats just what I've heard from one anyways. So if your going to generalize why not go big?

Why not just say "Human race, I'm becoming very tired of your violence." Just saying something to think about.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I have to agree with you. People who are religious are constantly getting bashed on ats. That is if they are muslim, christian or jewish. If they are wiccan, buddist or new agers then of course there is no bashing. Let's see, they call us ignorant, stupid, myth followers and the list goes on and on. You are right in that the peace loving muslims don't make the news. Neither do the nonjudgemental christians. They want to paint us all with the same brush so they can stand up against all religion and try to make the case that all religion should be eliminated. They say that we force our beliefs on them but yet they try to force their unbelief on us.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
We should probably get out of the middle east and see if that helps.

I think it will. I mean western forces bomb your house, mom and children....who wouldn't be mad?

But Western forces hadn't bombed anyone's Middle East house before 2001 and Muslim radicals still flew two passenger jets in the Twin Towers.

Here is a short quiz that may help us all to get the timings correct.

• What great religion, 1,300 years before 2001, originated the term “jihad,” which means a permanent holy war against non-Muslims?

• What great religion, 1,300 years before 2001, promised 72 awaiting virgins in paradise for a young man who dies while fighting for it?

• Under what great religion did the U.S. hold the title, “The Great Satan” before 2001?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join