It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

son im white, we played divide and conquer since day one, we enslaved and gave them hell but they would all still be living in huts and f.ing each other creating weerd as kids, probably fornacating with animals and washing in mud if we didnt go and build and rape there lands. They in the long run actually got the better deal, they have infrastructer, good educations....blah i could go on but everything i say you will deny. I mean all the countries supposedly sick of us, and as for being in there lands now, i would actually just h bomb them wait a few years and get there oil and minerals. I mean all they do is run around in sandals and go alllahaha haha bakka bahh and blow sh/iet up.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I've seen news reports of at least four difference incidents of Islamic violence over the last 24 hours.

Stop watching the news then.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence"

Not surprising, the rest of the world are becoming tired by the violence perpetrated by Muslims!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

If that were to happen, people would be F-ing in the streets.

Yeah get rid of all religions so people can do what you suggest on the streets , I hope you never have children because your moral compass is off about a 180 degrees.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Al Qaeda as an ultimately or organically Islamic organisation, do not exist. They were invented by the American Central Intelligence Agency, and their leadership at least are funded by the Agency, as well as having originally been trained by them.

I am well aware that, to a very large extent, the Islamic threat has been manufactured by the American intelligence community, as their current source of pretext for ongoing Friedmanite neocolonialism in the Middle East, and also to a lesser extent as justification for continuing fascist encroachment and dismantling of the Jeffersonian Republic at home. My point with this post, is that I do not believe that American manufacturing of said threat, by itself, is entirely or exclusively responsible for said threat's existence.

I have heard all these claims more than once and yet to see one shrewd of proof that the CIA created Al Quida .

On a personal note guys/gals that write in your style love to hear themselves talk you must be a lawyer

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Extremely bad treatment causes people to become extremists.

Would there be suicide bombers if the West didn't stick their greedy noses into the Middle East?

Why do people choose to selectively forget the whole story? AL queda and The taliban are direct results of Western influence in the region.

Islam is no more or less violent than Christianity.

Nobody wants to look at the fact that more people have died in the name of God than any other reason, yet they insist 'that other religion is bad.'

Hogwash!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
A load of hypocrite bull#

Did you forget what America has done to the rest of the world in the past, and still is doing today? And don't think that everything your beloved USA does is or was good.... So why the hell are you blaming and pointing towards the Muslims?

May I suggest, as non-American-bull#ter, that someone makes a topic which is called: America: I'm becoming very tired of your violence, endless wars and dumb inhabitants.

(no, I'm not a Muslim)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yuck, I hate these threads (subject matter, not OP
)

But really, sometimes I wish they did have their own state, all to themselves, and they agreed not to bother us, and we wouldn't bother them.(Here I'm speaking of the radical muslims, not the acclimated ones.)

But it's difficult when they start slaughtering one another, like Syria now, and beg for our help. It's difficult to know what to do.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Winning the war would be hitting them so hard that they actually respected us.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

son im white, we played divide and conquer since day one, we enslaved and gave them hell but they would all still be living in huts and f.ing each other creating weerd as kids, probably fornacating with animals and washing in mud if we didnt go and build and rape there lands

Hahaha!

Epic facepalm right here.

You know what the sad thing about this is?

The fact that you're serious.

You really believe in the nonsense you just spouted?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I acknowledge the fact that I have made statements in this thread, which I should not have.

I will now withdraw.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

I mean all they do is run around in sandals and go alllahaha haha bakka bahh and blow sh/iet up.

Just like every American munches away on donuts and bottled of coke, watching yersey shore?

Seriously what a dumb statement.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Mate you really need to check out theReligionofpeace.com
One of the best central sources on Islamic jihad on the net

Weekly Jihad Report
Feb. 18 - Feb. 24
 Jihad Attacks:

Allahu Akbars:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

That's just this week - go have a look - yes some propaganda and some thin linked reports but overall a good site

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ISLAMIC FACTOIDS:

* Islam is a bellicose, intolerant, misogynistic system of faith.
* "Moderate Islam" is the Western term given to those Muslims who do not take a "hard line" interpretation of the Quran.
* So-called moderate Muslims are a rung or two above the 'infidel' on Shari'a ladder.
* Islamic teachings are of phallocentric making and exhibits all the hallmarks of a doctrine designed to promote a unilateral cause, at any cost.
* Islam literally translates to 'submission'.
* The punishment for apostasy (renouncing a faith) in Shari'a is death.
* The punishment for blasphemy (this can be as frivolous as a benign depiction of the prophet Mohammad in imagery) is lashings, imprisonment or even death (the latter particularly applies to those not of the Islamic faith - infidel / kufar).
* The punishment for female infidelity is lapidation (stoning to death).
* The punishment for rape committed by a male against a female is dismissal; unless four additional males bore witness to the act and are willing to testify against the accused.
* The punishment for homosexuality is drawing and quartering (having the limbs rent from the body, traditionally using horses).
* The punishment for transsexuality is forced SRS (sexual reassignment surgery - see: Iran) or: refer to homosexuality.
* The punishment for an adolescent female who refuses the marital arrangements of her father (to what's usually a much older male) is the severing of her nose.
* 'Honour killings' enacted by jilted family members (usually against female siblings) are a common occurrence among Muslims.
* Self immolation through burning is common amongst Muslim girls in protest of forced marriage.
* Killing oneself (and as many 'kufar' as one can take with) is considered a great honour in Islam and is essentially and free ticket to heaven.
* 'Dancing Boys' (effeminate 'sissy boys' who dance for male pleasure) are common leisure activity in certain strains of Islamic society, particularly among Afghani Muslim men.
* Often those who partake in these 'dancing boy' activities also have a sexual interest in these boys and it is not uncommon for a dancing boy to be killed through jealousy.
* The prophet Mohammad is said to have had many wives; one of which was Aisha. Aisha was a 6-year-old girl when she was betrothed to Mohammad.
* The relationship was not consummated at the time of marriage however (it's speculated due to concerns for the girl's physical well-being); 'thighing' (the reciprocatory rubbing of the penis between the thighs without full vaginal intercourse) was employed up until the age of 9.
* A 'reward' of 72 virginal females is said to be bestowed upon those (men) who are deemed to have served the cause of Islam, and indeed Allah, through their life; such as when committing martyrdom.
* The curious numerical value of "72" is so due to the fact the equation is balance by 28 [b[pearly boys.
* There is no mention in the Quran of a specific reward for 'worthy' female Muslims....

[cont. ...at some later date :zzz:)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
before you all go full retard on muslim bashing here, maybe you should put aside some of your time to research about wahabism

that is all

Salam alaykum (Peace be upon you all)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Keep in mind the possibility that Muslim attacks on the West may have Israeli (Zionist) inspired and paid leadership. For example, 9/11.
A litany of Islamist attack ideology is maintained by Memri dot org. take a look at their directors.. pure Zionism.
If you want a listing of hateful Islamist behavior in this country, check out Pamela Geller's web site. Atlas Shrugged.
SO how much Islamist hate comes from within and how much generated from without?

and how much is our manipulated perception of what Islam is?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Don't be prejudicial mate, religion as a whole should be banned, not just Islam. The whole lot of it breeds violence and religion itself is nothing but contradictions and lies, no matter what sect you wan't to talk about.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Quote " there are no moderate Muslims, just the ones that don't know the implications of there own religion".
This might help to understand what they "all" belive or have to belive and if they don't they are considered "hypocrits" and will be treated like infidels, Quran (2:191-193)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All I know is this sounds like people and countries are gonna get totaly fed up with the fanatical crap that goes on in the Islamic worlds and it will cause WW3.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
All I know is this sounds like people and countries are gonna get totaly fed up with the fanatical crap that goes on in the Islamic worlds and it will cause WW3.

All I know is this sounds like people and countries are gonna get totaly fed up with the fanatical crap that goes on in the USA and it will cause WW3

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join