It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims: I'm becoming very tired of your violence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The Govt and their MSM is working well on YOU then!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

That's because we only advertise our own body count. Do you realize that in the first 2 years of the Iraqi occupation, over a million Iraqis were killed, but only 76 Americans were killed. Kinda disproportionate if you ask me. It's pretty disgusting what can be done when you only show one side of the argument for years and years. The problem is, after a while, people actually start to believe the lies.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

IS THIS WHAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS .

Pictures from London -- this is beyond scary...

Makes you wonder doesn't it....can you imagine having a Christian demonstration against Islam in an Islamic country !

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World.

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their recent 'Religion of Peace Demonstration.' on 11/11/11 there was a complete news black out on reporting these demonstrations if you were not there you would never know.

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims.

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on TV or Newspapers there was a D Notice on them baning showing or reporting of them, I wonder why? I guess it would be against 'their' human rights.

edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Cant post photo

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I've seen news reports of at least four difference incidents of Islamic violence over the last 24 hours. Not only connected to the burning of the Qu'ran in Afghanistan, but also a car bomb attack in Yemen.

Are we seriously supposed to believe your continued claims, that these people are only the minority, when the violence is apparently so endemic to Islamic communities?

I think the question also needs to be asked at this point; do you really believe in your ownership of this entire planet? Is literally the entire human race supposed to be held subject to your law?

I am disturbed about how I am starting to feel towards Islam recently, as a result of this. I've tried to keep in mind, that dislike of Islam is something which the American government wants to promote, in order to justify its' wars; but the behaviour of Muslims themselves at the moment, really isn't helping.

I'm trying not to, but it is honestly difficult to avoid wishing that Islam simply did not exist, to be honest. I can't help but feel as though the world would be much more peaceful, and a much better place in general, without it.

Perhaps a good place to start would be to ask yourself what role the west has played in all of this. Libya especially, was a blatantly obvious western funded and orchestrated coup. Whatever you can say about Ghaddafi, The fact remains that Libya was a relatively prosperous and peaceful country before he was over thrown. Now the nation is in the clutches of extremists who are imposing Sharia law. The same thing happened in Iraq, Egypt, etc. Currently Syria and Iran are the next targets.

Is it perhaps intended by certain powers that you feel anti-muslim sentiment? Maybe you are being programmed to feel this way? Maybe the extremists are being put in place by the west to set us all up for something terrible down the road?

I find the violence practiced by extremists of ANY religion deplorable. But I'm not naive enough to think that what we are seeing in the middle east is a result of Islam alone. This is all being set up on purpose, and I think the results will be horrible.

I refuse to hate anyone of another faith or point the finger at their religion when it's so painfully obvious that we're all being played by people who worship far more sinister forces.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
why do you all have to say "muslims" why cant you just say "people" by using the word muslims you target a whole group? when its just a minority. by using it you only reinforce it and give the fire more fuel do you not realise that. then someone jumps on the old us christians and it become a religious thing, god people are so gullable, your playing into there hands. think befor eyou speak or in this case type! if they were black, irish, muslim, leppers from hell which stereotypical word would you use then? youd be spoilt for chioce wouldnt you, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Then get the hell out of our countries and mind your own business. Stop assassinations of our leaders and installing your puppets. Take your corrupt "democracy" and let us chose what form of government and what laws we want to live by.
You see, we are already sick of you!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The people doing this believe they are acting on behalf of god. This is why others will try to justify these actions instead of condemning them. It's an insult and as we've seen they "don't take to kindly" to being insulted. It's a religion that was born and spread through bloodshed. They claim it's our fault they act this way but they do this to each other so that doesn't really make sense does it? You mean to tell me there is no such thing as conflict among the Muslims in the middle east? Come on now...
edit on 26-2-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

anyone know how to put a profile pic on im new and cant find where, thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Wow , from what i just read i have a feeling you arent far from Radical. You support the killing of other Muslims and you Support the killing of western civilians? You call that defending your land?

I dont know exactly what to say to you over the internet. You have a very dangerous mindset and it seems it wouldnt take much for you to become radical.

This is my honest opinion ..

I wouldnt be surprised if you are a radical Islamist. Do you live in the United States by chance?
edit on 26-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Wow , from what i just read i have a feeling you arent far from Radical. You support the killing of other Muslims and you Support the killing of western civilians? You call that defending your land?

I dont know exactly what to say to you over the internet. You have a very dangerous mindset and it seems it wouldnt take much for you to become radical.

This is my honest opinion ..
at what point did i say i support this? , because i was pointing out facts? YOU are the one making the claims! , you have no idea who i am or what i do for a living ? Do you? No! You dont! So then how can you suggest that i support " radical"? At what point did i say it was ok to take any life?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So strike us all down?

I am sorry that muslim citizens are defending their lands? And i am sorry that the majority of muslims killing muslims is due to treason like situations, meaning , if a solider were to abandon his post in a time of war and take the emmys ! Side Would you not consider or possibly take his life? However their are situations that do not fallow the deen ( religion), and it is people like that, who yoy should be mad at

You called Radical Muslims "Soldiers". You said radical muslims "Are defending" their land. You said "Westerners" are enemies. Then you state at the very end "However there are situations that do not follow the deen" suggesting killing innocent civilians is part of the "deen".

Do you live in the United States by chance? I am just wondering. Visa , or Citizen if you do?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

So strike us all down?

I am sorry that muslim citizens are defending their lands? And i am sorry that the majority of muslims killing muslims is due to treason like situations, meaning , if a solider were to abandon his post in a time of war and take the emmys ! Side Would you not consider or possibly take his life? However their are situations that do not fallow the deen ( religion), and it is people like that, who yoy should be mad at

You called Radical Muslims "Soldiers". You said radical muslims "Are defending" their land. You said "Westerners" are enemies. Then you state at the very end "However there are situations that do not follow the deen" suggesting killing innocent civilians is part of the "deen".

Do you live in the United States by chance? I am just wondering. Visa , or Citizen if you do?

Wow! ! You really put a twist on my words here! ! And please do not violate t&c by asking me to disclose information about my self!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Alright , i asked you what country you lived in. If the mods considers me asking what Country you lived in a violation then so be it. I am simply asking your nationality to get an idea about where your opinions might come from.

As i see you quiet possibly as a threat.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow,,,,,,,,,,the human race will never cease to amaze me until they cease to exist.

This might be the only option left to the planet's survival and that of the remainder of organic life here.

You do not have much longer to right your wrongs.

I pray it is not too late for your people.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

If ya reading X, this is the kinda stuff that annoys me:

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their recent 'Religion of Peace Demonstration.' on 11/11/11 there was a complete news black out on reporting these demonstrations if you were not there you would never know.

This poster has obviously never heard of tineye...and oh yea, mac have quite rightly been proscribed following their idiocy/ 'freedom of expression' the previous year.
There was NO mac demo on 11/11/11, the Home secretary proscribed them a couple of days previously:

The Home Secretary Theresa May today laid an Order proscribing Muslims Against Crusades effective from midnight tonight.Source
: www.homeoffice.gov.uk...

Over 150 people were arrested on 11/11/11 after the police acted on internet threats (involving firearms) to disrupt remembrance day, fairly certain they wearnt muslim tho.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by petrus4

It's really simple...lets see if you can follow the logic:

There's a book called the Quran. People read books, but most have it read to them(literacy issue). People interpret what they read individually UNLESS someone interprets it for them(ie.reads it to them). When the latter happens you end up with a bunch of people following the interpretations of one man. This is (also) called ignorance. Ignorant crowds are not known for their sensible acts.

You can hardly blame the book or the belief they proclaim to carry. Most of the rioters are too deranged to speak logically...why not focus your well placed anger towards those "leaders" that lead these masses astray?

Our enemy has always been ignorance, yet there is no war on ignorance, they actually seem to be embracing it.

If we spent 1% of the War On Terrors budget on education initiatives in the Middle East we might actually get somewhere.

Plus, people don't become suicide bombers because you educated someone close to them.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here's a solution that's very out of the box but its proven to work 99% of the time.

Turn off your tv and stop checking the news every hour.

Try it and then tell us how much Muslims' violence, or most of the world's problems, are "affecting" your life.

You're not tired of their violence. Dig deeper. You're getting tired of something else, something that YOU can easily control.
edit on 26-2-2012 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
reply to post by petrus4

Then get the hell out of our countries and mind your own business. Stop assassinations of our leaders and installing your puppets. Take your corrupt "democracy" and let us chose what form of government and what laws we want to live by.
You see, we are already sick of you!

Would you like to explain how we overthrew Mubarak? Or wait, I think that was you guys. Who overthrew Zine El Abidine Ben Ali? Who killed Qaddafi? Wasn't it his own people?
We haven't gone anywhere near Iran since the hostage crisis where Iranians took Americans hostage. OH wait, we did take out Saddam, but didn't that help Iran?

Also even Sunnis hated Saddam. Maybe you are Shia though.

Do you believe in Sharia Law and spreading it wherever you go? Maybe there is something wrong with that ideology. Christianity left the Crusades in the dust centuries ago.
Also, I want to know just what it is in the Christian Bible Islam is supposed to correct? Did Archangel Gabriel make some mistake before Islam?

edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I betchya US and Nato forces have easily killed a thousand brown people in the last week. I don't wanna hear anyone whining about Islam being violent.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

Um? I think the photo's speak for themselves?

Were you there? Or are you just going off what someone else said on the web?

Further to this, even though this did happen, can you explain the posters? Not really nice and fluffy are they? Perhaps I should go and hold a few Christian ones up "Death to Muslims" etc and see what happens to me.

What gives people like this the right to take things this far in a country that has accepted them?
Sure, demonstrate, but this.......??? Sheez!

edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join