It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by pianopraze

The OP of an ATS thread from 2004 under Military and Government Projects, "Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers" is of interest.

Yes I am very aware of this article/technology and it is related.

I reached my limit of the deny everything crowd, they do their job well so I quit posting as it was all off topic.

The links are there with the information clear to see both on that and HAARP. I am surprised some peoples alice in wonderland logic and Alinsky method fool so many people - even those I otherwise like and respect highly.

I will venture from true science to my opinion at this juncture though as only those truly interested in the OP seem to be here now.

This is highly speculative, but it is what I think:

My opinion is that there is a lot more to EM than the government wants us to understand. I think we are EM beings. And our current technology forms our own ocean of EM radiation... not only the EM signals from HAARP and radio stations, cell towers, billions of cell phones, microwaves etc....

But... we ourselves are EM receivers and emitters. Our brain has magnetite in it which science shows is affected by EM and they have mapped the EM signals of the brain to some extent. We resonate at EM frequencies in tune with the earth called Schumann resonance - we dream at one, meditate at another, and are fully "awake/conscious" at another... and others will heal us.

So we are constantly globally resonating at certain frequencies; I believe we have the ability to both send and receive on these frequencies.... so this explains telepathy, remote viewing, and many other psychic/paranormal phenomenon. No I can't prove it.

I think it goes beyond this and we are creating our very reality... there is a deeper resonance of phi... aka the golden ratio... or fibonacci sequence (see my thread here for more info) . This base resonance is the resonance of reality and forms all things. It is the standard for beauty, and the root of all the mystery schools and written in plain site in all religions without their knowledge.

Can't prove it, but it's what I think looking at the big picture,

~piano

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

William A. Tiller, PhD is a Professor Emeritus of Stanford University's Department of Materials Science. From tiller.org:

"For the last four hundred years, an unstated assumption of science is that human intention cannot affect what we call "physical reality."

Our experimental research of the past decade shows that, for today's world and under the right conditions, this assumption is no longer correct.

We humans are much more than we think we are and Psychoenergetic Science continues to expand the proof of it."

- William A. Tiller

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I think it goes beyond this and we are creating our very reality...

I believe you! You have definitely created yours, it has nothing to do with the actual world we live in.

Earth is full of spaghetti monsters, but this fact is closely guarded by the government. If you look carefully at the picture of chef Boyardee, found on some spaghetti products, it's clear that he's a reptilian.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

William A. Tiller, PhD is a Professor Emeritus of Stanford University's Department of Materials Science. From tiller.org:

"For the last four hundred years, an unstated assumption of science is that human intention cannot affect what we call "physical reality."

Our experimental research of the past decade shows that, for today's world and under the right conditions, this assumption is no longer correct.

We humans are much more than we think we are and Psychoenergetic Science continues to expand the proof of it."

- William A. Tiller

Stanford is at the heart of most of the things I research. It is a nexus point for black projects, mind control, remote viewing, psychic research, EM research and much much more. Them along with the NAVY post gradate school in monterey and the brain research center also in monterey which name slips my mind at the moment.

SRI is where remote viewing (the public arm) began... even though you can really trace it back to MK ULTRA and even earlier with the various arms of the military.

On your topic of consciousness affecting reality, this is one of the core conundrums of quantum physics today.

The OBSERVER affects reality.

You are hitting on the core of subjects that are being kept black.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Trawling for what?

Attention? Do you have anything intelligent to add to the thread?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Trawling for what?

I have, but you may not get it, sorry.

I pointed out that the surrender of Iraqis in first Gulf War can be readily explained by overwhelming American firepower, instead of hypothesizing about HAARP and such. I pointed out that circular motion does not equal any exchange of energy. I pointed out that "dielectric fields" are not found in the lab, and the alleged link to "orgone" is quite ironic, because orgone is not found in the lab either. Finally, I pointed out that statements like "I think we are EM beings. No I can't prove it" do appear mind-numbing silly.

edit on 2-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Jim Marrs has written about remote viewing: PSI SPIES (2007). The amazon.com Book Description:

PSI Spies will take you behind the scenes of the U.S. Army’s formerly top-secret remote viewing unit to discover how the military has used this psychic ability as a tool, and a weapon. Despite the fact that remote viewing was developed by various tax-supported government agencies, including the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and even the U.S. Army, a majority of Americans still have never heard of this faculty. In the 1970s, with the support of Congress, the Army formed a small unit of remote viewers to spy for America. These soldiers/psychic spies gained penetrating knowledge about a wide variety of subjects. They were consulted to stop a Soviet plot to kill President Ronald Reagan. They mentally prowled the halls of the Kremlin. They probed Iraq’s hidden weapons sites in preparation for the 1991 Gulf War. From insights into our future to the continuing mysteries of UFOs and crop circles, no subject has been immune to the military remote viewers—America’s Psi Spies.

I saw Jim Marrs in person at a conference, where he stated that he had taken a class in remote viewing himself.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by burntheships

Trawling for what?

I have, but you may not get it, sorry.

I pointed out that the surrender of Iraqis in first Gulf War can be readily explained by overwhelming American firepower, instead of hypothesizing about HAARP and such. I pointed out that circular motion does not equal any exchange of energy. I pointed out that "dielectric fields" are not found in the lab, and the alleged link to "orgone" is quite ironic, because orgone is not found in the lab either. Finally, I pointed out that statements like "I think we are EM beings. No I can't prove it" do appear mind-numbing silly.

edit on 2-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

The white house admits it was not just the firepower. Your statement is wrong. And it is not the psyops operation because that was not top secret equal to the Manhattan Project.

Deny Ignorance, not Deny Everything.

You can feel free to keep believe that if you want though.

edit on 2-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

My friend, I never claimed my own subjective view towards life. I previously stated, 'I have yet to see your own opinion.' This was a polite inclination from me asking your opinion on the conspiracy. But from my observations, you seem as though you'd rather insult me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yup, I see some animation in the video where evil looking purple-red rings are propagating around the globe and into the people's heads. Is that a documentary?

And HAARP seems like a handy tool that creates
a) hurricanes
b) earthquakes
c) riotous behavior
d) wait, there is more, it makes tons of Julienne fries!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think we are EM beings.

From amazon.com, the Book Description for The Body Electric (1998):

The Body Electric tells the fascinating story of our bioelectric selves. Robert O. Becker, a pioneer in the filed of regeneration and its relationship to electrical currents in living things, challenges the established mechanistic understanding of the body. He found clues to the healing process in the long-discarded theory that electricity is vital to life. But as exciting as Becker's discoveries are, pointing to the day when human limbs, spinal cords, and organs may be regenerated after they have been damaged, equally fascinating is the story of Becker's struggle to do such original work. The Body Electric explores new pathways in our understanding of evolution, acupuncture, psychic phenomena, and healing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think we are EM beings.

From amazon.com, the Book Description for Cross Currents (1990):

Dr. Becker tells of the emergence of electromagnetic medicine, which promises to unlock the secrets of healing, and the growth of electromagnetic pollution, which poses a clear environmental danger. He explains the effectiveness of alternative healing methods that use parts of the body's innate electrical healing systems, and warns that our bodies are being adversely affected by power lines, computers, microwaves and satellite dishes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

My friend, I never claimed my own subjective view towards life. I previously stated, 'I have yet to see your own opinion.' This was a polite inclination from me asking your opinion on the conspiracy. But from my observations, you seem as though you'd rather insult me.

I have expressed both my opinions, and speculation.

If it is some how a failure to communicate between us two, that is possible... but your posts seem to be amongst those that are off topic and denying what I see clearly delineated. First reply from you says I was incorrect in my assertion that all of tesla's papers were not returned, I provided evidence, but that was mostly off topic either way. Your second continued to say my statement was false despite the evidence showing it was not. And the deny ignorance part of your statement could be taken several ways, many of them negative... but again off topic. And this last one has no relevance to the topic whatsoever, just asserting i have not stated my opinion, which I clearly have. I even went on to display my high speculation, which is merely a working theory that is in constant flux with the addition of new and better information.

If I have somehow misunderstood your posts, I apologize. I stalked your threads and posts and you cover some interesting subjects and have some beliefs that overlap mine.

I welcome your interaction agreeing or no, on the core topic of this thread... EM Schumann Resonances and the brain.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Yup, I see some animation in the video where evil looking purple-red rings are propagating around the globe and into the people's heads. Is that a documentary?

And HAARP seems like a handy tool that creates
a) hurricanes
b) earthquakes
c) riotous behavior
d) wait, there is more, it makes tons of Julienne fries!

Electro magnetism can be used to create: electricity, sound, light, and many other things... some as tools, some as weapons...

Your argument is a logic fail and you use a familiar argument technique which I have referenced.

I gave you a military document stating HAARP could produce EM waves in the Schumann frequencies, and a scientific paper saying such EM waves in these frequencies affect us. You have offered your opinion contradicting. Guess which one I believe... take a wild guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

From amazon.com, the Book Description for Cross Currents (1990):

Dr. Becker tells of the emergence of electromagnetic medicine, which promises to unlock the secrets of healing, and the growth of electromagnetic pollution, which poses a clear environmental danger. He explains the effectiveness of alternative healing methods that use parts of the body's innate electrical healing systems, and warns that our bodies are being adversely affected by power lines, computers, microwaves and satellite dishes.

Interesting.... 7.8 keeps spiking...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm glad to learn about the organization behind that YouTube video:

About this user

The Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) is a professional organization of scientists and scholars who study unusual and unexplained phenomena. Subjects often cross mainstream boundaries, such as consciousness, ufos, and alternative medicine, yet often have profound implications for human knowledge and technology.

The SSE was founded in 1982 and has approximately 800 members in 45 countries worldwide. The SSE publishes a peer-reviewed journal, the Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE), and holds annual meetings in the USA and biennial meetings in Europe. Associate and student memberships are available to the public, and everyone is encouraged to attend meetings and participate with the society.

You can get involved! Join the society: get the Journal (the real research). Attend meetings. Connect with the best minds in science working on these topics.

We need organizations like this to do what the mainstream refuses to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

and a scientific paper saying such EM waves in these frequencies affect us

HAARP produces electromagnetic radiation.
The experiment in the paper used a 2 volt electric current running through accupuncture needles, not electromagnetic radiation.

They also found that the physiological response did not actually occur at Schumann resonance frequencies.

The fundamental Schumann resonance frequency has been claimed to be extremely benificial to
existence of the biological cycle phenomenon of plants, animals and humans living. However, the results from our acupuncture meridians and EEG activity studies, have shown that frequencies between 8.8 and 13.2Hz, between the Schumann resonance maximums, confirm that the human body absorbs, detects and responds to ELF environmental EMF signals.

Source
How they conclude is was an electromagnetic field (EMF, electromagnetic radiation would be EMR) and not the electrical current which elicited the response is unclear. It seems that they found that electrical stimulation affects us.

edit on 3/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've looked at the article in more detail and I see that there was also an experiment using an oscillating magnetic field. According to the researchers that experiment also indicated a response at non-Schumann frequencies.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The following article applies to electromagnetism in general and the use of it by the government to harass individuals. The article appears on the globalresearch.ca website and is by Leuren Moret. It is dated February 2005 and is entitled "Electromagnetic Harassment against Those Who oppose the New World Order":

For the past 12 years (since the end of the Cold War) people in leadership positions, people working on preservation of the environment, and people opposing pharmaceutical companies, corporations and nuclear issues have complained to me about various types of EMF harassment.

These articles attached, which I discovered today, indicate to me that various sources of electro-magnetic frequencies are being used on those who oppose the US government and the New World Order and issues that stand in the way of the goals underlying Washingron's New World Order agenda.

The electrical high frequency noise (EMF pollution) in the wiring of our homes, through telephones, computers, antennas, and radios and many more are being used as weapons against those who are working on various issues. These articles are excellent for those working on alternative energy sources to promote their work. Microwave towers are now the main method of tracking citizens as they travel around their own towns or travel to other areas. Cell phones are also used for tracking, and they also serve as standing microphones, even when they are turned off.

Who noticed when this all started?

Western Shoshone spiritual leader, Corbin Harney, told me in 2002 that leaders all over the US had complained to him beginning in 1992 about various symptoms that they were afflicted with which seemed like health problems.

Symptoms such as blurry eyes, or one eye out of focus, nausea, vomiting, involuntary defecation, unable to sleep but not tired in the morning, tingling of the skin, anal itching, burning sensations on the feet, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, unable to think clearly, loss of memory and many more symptoms.

I have met a Manhattan Project scientist, Dr. Fred Wood, working on alternative cheap energy for third world countries who told me his life has been threatened by the CIA. I asked him if he had been targeted with EMF harassment and he said "yes". Since he is an electrical engineer who developed radar in WW II, I asked him how he slept at night. He said "I shield myself".

Gulf War veterans working on the depleted uranium issue have complained about this type of harassment after speaking out in veterans forums about DU.

Activists working on the JUDI BARI Earthfirst! trial (car bombed for saving the redwoods in northern California) complained about experiencing this EMF harassment and I was in the courtroom during the two month trial and was targeted along with others in the courtroom. We used shiny CD discs to reflect the wavelengths away from us, and some wore leather coats which also helps to protect from the annoying sensations.

Activists in Marin County north of San Francisco have been targeted for trying to save natural habitat established as wildlife preserves from being turned into condos.

For some time Paul Rafferty and Christiane Maartens have been attacked in various ways where they are publishing the UN OBSERVER in the Hague. She is now so severely ill that she is confined to bed. Since the other harassment methods did not stop Paul and Christiane, I believe they are now being targeted with EMF.

Dr. Neil Cherry, a researcher from New Zealand, who did intensive investigations on the health of EMF, and testified in the New Zealand Parliament and the European Parliament, helped to set exposure standards to EMF much higher in European countries than they would have been without his contribution. He was targeted and finally died of neurological disease in his early 50s, far too young to be lost to our community.

Members of the European Parliament were targeted in the 1990s - for opposing US policies. The EU commissioned two reports on the methods of harrassment. I requested one and it was mailed to me as an Environmental Commissioner for the City of Berkeley.

I have experienced various kinds of harassment as a nuclear weapons lab whistleblower since 1991. Yumi Kikuchi, one of Japan's finest activists with her husband, Gen Morita, helped me while I was under microwave attack in their home in the mountains of Japan. She also experienced this harrassment many times herself. Since Gen is a famous energy healer and has taught Yumi his healing skills, they were able to help me. . . .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Dr. Nick Begich is the co-author of Angels Don't Play This HAARP (1996)

The following is from haarp.net. It is the beginning of the article "The Military's Pandora's Box" by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning. Jeane Manning is Begich's co-author for the book Angels Don't play This HAARP.

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.

Unlike the protests of the 1960s the objections to HAARP have been registered using the tools of the 1990s. From the Internet, fax machines, syndicated talk radio and a number of alternative print mediums the word is getting out and people are waking up to this new intrusion by an over zealous United States government.

The research team put together to gather the materials which eventually found their way into the book never held a formal meeting, never formed a formal organization. Each person acted like a node on a planetary info-spirit-net with one goal held by all -- to keep this controversial new science in the public eye. The result of the team's effort was a book which describes the science and the political ramifications of this technology.

That book, Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, has 230 pages. This article will only give the highlights. Despite the amount of research (350 footnoted sources), at its heart it is a story about ordinary people who took on an extraordinary challenge in bringing their research forward. . . .

edit on 03/03/12 by Mary Rose because: Add link

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join