It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Dr. Nick Begich is the co-author of Angels Don't Play This HAARP (1996) and author of Controlling the Human Mind (2006). On his website earthpulse.com is a 67 page .pdf extracted from Controlling the Human Mind entitled "Mind Control: The Ultimate Brave New World":

Technologies for stimulating the brain and controlling the mind can have benefits, but they have a dark side that military and intelligence planners have been exploiting for decades.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
You mean the 2nd gulf war right cause in 1991 i remember seeing them surrender in mass all most looked like they hadnt taken a dump in like weeks couldnt eat and just didnt want to fight

The US was able to bring some God-like firepower to bear. If I was ever near something like that, I would have also looked like I hadn't taken a dump in a week, and would be too much in shock to fight.

edit on 29-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I call love God-like, not atomic bombs.

If we were truly god-like, we wouldn't need a single bullet to resolve conflicts between countries. But because every man believes he is right, and is determined to do something about it...as well as having investments that affect a stumbling economy...we have to resort to missles and rifles in order to bring peace.

Violence doesn't bring peace...it instills fear. And fear is only good as long as you have the bigger stick. Peace is based upon respect, and I don't see any legitimate respect going on here.

If people actually followed the vibrational theories, and applied them, we would be much better off. But since shooting a man is quicker, we've stuck to beating our opponents down, not talking to them.

God-like? Please.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Dude, it was about whether one needs an exotic theory to explain Iraq's defeat back 1991. But of course you decided to go on you tree-hugging "vibrational" ego trip.

Besides, in God's own words,

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things

so there. More on what God might have meant about his intentions can be found at this link:

Create Evil

The Hebrew term ra‘ has a broad spectrum of meanings. It can mean "wickedness," "mischief," "bad," "trouble," "hurt," "sore," "affliction," "ill," "adversity," "harm," "grievous," and "sad." Thus, as with the interpretation of any word, it is the immediate context that dictates the exact nuance of the word to be translated into English.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What I failed to clarify was that the entire statement was't true. Therefore in its entirety, it is false. Your sources are valid and they justify your statement, but I have yet to see your own opinion, after all deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

What I failed to clarify was that the entire statement was't true. Therefore in its entirety, it is false. Your sources are valid and they justify your statement, but I have yet to see your own opinion, after all deny ignorance

Show me anything in life that is entirely true. Especially any thread on ATS. I showed evidence that some of his papers disappeared the day of his death, and were never returned, and there is question as to whether are not other papers that were collected were actually returned. There are many other sources that back that up.

So I guess by your standard everything in life is false.

Your opinion, accepted and noted.

Your logic: fail.

Ignorance denied.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
thx for this thread
interestingg

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

On educate-yourself.org is "Project Blue Beam," which is a posting of an article by a Canadian journalist by the name of Serge Monast, originally published in 1994. The website said Monast died in 1996 after his home-schooled children were taken from him and his wife by authorities.

The article includes information about ELF:

NASA's Project Blue Beam
By Serge Monast (1994)

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. . . .

The Big Space Show in the Sky
The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. . . .

Artificial Thought & Communication
The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought. . . .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Oh Gawd...

The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

Can you seriously believe that? I mean I can't stop laughing just looking at this utter cr@p, and I say that as a former Soviet.

The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer

Umm, no. Again, from first hand experience, the Soviet tech was lagging by a large margin, to the extent that they had to copy both hardware and software from IBM, DEC and HP to produce the computers they needed. Again, I'm speaking as a person who programmed all these clones while working at a research institution. There were notable exceptions, but this doesn't change the picture.

Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion.

What a brain-dead thing to say... In most places, cultures and religions are interspersed. There are more Jews in New York City than there are in Israel, and at the same time there are Hispanics, Protestants and even Russians.

But wait, it only gets better:

One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.

Yes sure there will be a global and thoroughly coordinated re-enactment of the movie "District 9". You have to be deeply and seriously paranoid to believe 0.01% of that.

edit on 1-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

From the SteveLendmanBlog, "Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons" - by Stephen Lendman, dated January 04, 2011:

Directed energy weapons include lasers, high power microwave, and millimeter wave ones among others. A relevant December 2007 Department of Defense (DOD) report called them a "transformational game changer in military operations, able to augment and improve operational capabilities in many areas," for both lethal and non-lethal purposes. . . .

Among other applications, EMF weapons/devices are used for harassment, surveillance and mind control. Agencies like the Pentagon, CIA and NSA use them to monitor people, manipulate their minds, harm, and at times kill them. The Navy Times called them the "most feared and controversial weapon(s) of (the) modern age." . . .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You answered my question and I appreciate it. However can you link to me sources that states that electromagnetism is a completed study?

Especially where the waves are concerned I just don't see it. I really think we have a lot left to learn in all aspects. As each notion changes so does the ultimate truth that seeded it.

We are little pups..... still a lot of growing and learning to do. This is my opinion though and you are more than welcome to disagree.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

You answered my question and I appreciate it. However can you link to me sources that states that electromagnetism is a completed study?

I tinkered with electronics since age 10, and received a fairly good education in science and engineering, then went to graduate school. Did a lot of lab work. I can send a link to you, to any serious textbook on E&M or to various kits sold on the Web, so that you can do experimentation. IMHO we nailed E&M down cold.

Especially where the waves are concerned I just don't see it

Huh? With all the tech miracles that work, proving the theory is right, you still don't see it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons"

Here is a link to the 97 page .pdf report "Directed Energy Weapons," from the website ACQWeb, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, that is referenced in Lendman's article.

(I'm posting it because I had a problem with the link from the article itself timing out, so I found the website and searched for the URL.)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I tinkered with electronics since age 10, and received a fairly good education in science and engineering, then went to graduate school. Did a lot of lab work. I can send a link to you, to any serious textbook on E&M or to various kits sold on the Web, so that you can do experimentation. IMHO we nailed E&M down cold.

Especially where the waves are concerned I just don't see it

Huh? With all the tech miracles that work, proving the theory is right, you still don't see it?

I respect your studies and where you have been with it and of course what you have learned. I am in the infant stages with it but from what I have read there is still a lot we don't know (in the wide spectrum). With technology we can see that it works but within the field the how it works with other substances (energy related, radiation, etc.) is still being studied. ? Am I wrong on this?
Like I said...I am learning and in the infant stages with it. Go easy on me ...PLEASE!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

With technology we can see that it works but within the field the how it works with other substances (energy related, radiation, etc.) is still being studied. ? Am I wrong on this?

If you mean interaction of radiation and matter, it's solvable. Not easy at all, but there are ways to do it.

Go easy on me ...PLEASE!

You got it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
He should have asked Tesla, who already knew this and used it to transmit electricity wirelessly.

From peswiki.com:

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power. This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.

The typical Hertzian, electromagnetic field of Transverse Waves is the gross by-product of a much more powerful, but hidden, energy envelope which is manifested as Longitudinal Standing Waves in a scalar nodal matrix, not propagated in the up and down, ocean wave fashion of Transverse Waves.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter

The Tesla Magnifying Transmitter is a converter which converts electromagnetic energy into what is called magneto-dielectric energy.

Magneto-dielectric Energy link to Orgone Energy

Eric: If you take a low pressure gas (in a bulb) and place it in two superimposed dielectric fields then you get spiral formations such as Reich wrote about in his book COSMIC SUPERIMPOSITION. These formations appear as spheres, galaxies and other cosmic forms.

If you click on the peswiki.com link above, there are links to videos and more information about Tesla technology.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It kind of makes sense that one non-existent entity, "orgone", is being linked to another non-existent entity, "dielectric field" (not to be confused with real field created by polarized dielectric materials).

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Magneto-dielectric Energy link to Orgone Energy

Eric: If you take a low pressure gas (in a bulb) and place it in two superimposed dielectric fields then you get spiral formations such as Reich wrote about in his book COSMIC SUPERIMPOSITION. These formations appear as spheres, galaxies and other cosmic forms.

From biogeometry.com, "Radiesthesia":

The German army used Radiesthesia for mine detection during the First and Second World Wars, as did the American military in Vietnam. It was this science that led Wilhelm Reich to the discovery of Orgone energy, which, although much disputed during his lifetime, has lately been the subject of serious study. Today many institutions all over the world are researching different aspects of this science. Radiesthesia was the launching pad for the science of “Psychotronics” pioneered by the work of Drbal and others in the eastern block. In the West, “Radionics” is another offshoot of Radiesthesia.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

From biogeometry.com, "Radiesthesia":

Right... Let's see what's in there:

an infinite arrangements of atoms made up of particles that are in a constant state of circular motion, i.e. energy interaction

This is unabated nonsense and idiocy. Particles in atoms do not need to be in "circular motion", and circular motion does not equal "energy interaction".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The OP of an ATS thread from 2004 under Military and Government Projects, "Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers" is of interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join