It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus fits in -

"I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last." Rev22

"the Alpha and the Omega of Whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break" Clement of Alexandria

Sound like wave theories.

Yeah, He fits in for me as well as I believe Hermes to be an incarnate of Jesus... as of right now anyway.

Just as you said..... First and last (Adam) ... its a wave alright. A wave that manifests into a story with Words that indeed create.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus fits in -

"I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last." Rev22

"the Alpha and the Omega of Whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break" Clement of Alexandria

Sound like wave theories.

What wave theories???

I like Delta Tau Chi combination a lot better. Its holistic properties are well known, you can google it.

edit on 25-9-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Originally posted by pianopraze
I think Electro Magnetism explains a lot of things science is trying to deny and much of parapsychology.

This is an interesting account regarding telepathy in animals:

Sheldrake, Rupert (2012-09-04). Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery (p. 241). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

The most remarkable animal I have come across is an African gray parrot, N’kisi. His vocabulary of around 1,500 words is probably the largest ever recorded. When he was only about two years old, his owner, Aimée Morgana, noticed that he seemed to respond to her thoughts or intentions by saying what she was thinking. He slept in her bedroom, and woke her up on several occasions by commenting loudly on what she was dreaming.

She and I set up a controlled experiment in which she viewed a series of photographs in a random sequence while she was in a different room on a separate floor, being filmed continuously. The pictures were in a random order and represented twenty words in N’kisi’s vocabulary, like “flower,” “hug” and “phone.” Meanwhile, N’kisi, who was alone, was also filmed continuously. He often said words that corresponded to the image she was viewing, and did so much more frequently than expected by chance. The results were highly significant statistically. 24

24. Sheldrake and Morgana (2003).

Sheldrake, R., and Morgana, A. (2003), “Testing a language-using parrot for telepathy,” Journal of Scientific Exploration, 17, 601– 15.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

My parakeet was my best friend when I was 14 - got him the day out of his nest and he stood on my shoulders in the shower and he flew freely through the house. He held a grudge against me one day but after he bit me then he was fine again. He played on the counter with a bowl of water and his pet plastic penguin on wheels that he made love to -- keeping my mom company while she cooked dinner.

The parakeet wondered where my dad went every morning and one day my dad got into his car noticing the parakeet was on his shoulder. Luckily he got back in the house without the bird flying away. Thinking back the whole thing is just amazing.

He had a tragic death that I won't get into but he lived a free full albeit short life. His cage door was left open and I'd be in my bedroom and I'd call his name and he'd fly up the stairs, around the corner, up more stairs, around another corner, down the hall, around another corner and into my room to land on my shoulder.

Birds smile through their eyes.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We were talking about MK ULTRA assasins earlier in the thread... I found this on another thread here in ats.

Yes you CAN hypnotize someone into assasinating and forgetting they did it:

I know a lot of people have lied over the years and said you couldn't. But good hypnotists have always maintained you could. Here is one on Coast to Coast even before it was proven in the video above saying that you can:
link to archived show for C2C insider subscribers

In Hour 4 min 16 he says:

People can be hypnotized into doing things they would not normally do.

Here is an AP story about a robber caught on survalence tape robbing a cashier with hypnotism:

They didn't know they had been robbed until the end of her shift when she was totaling out the cash drawer.

Here's a hypnotist using plain paper to buy merchandise:

This is just the hypnotism part. When it's mixed with torture to split the mind and create full dissociative personalities, they can create assassins and much, much more.

edit on 26-9-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed video

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

This is a real conspiracy. They say you wouldn't do anything you would do normally, then a stage hypnotist can make people think they are chickens. Is this normal? All quite harmless. What about a lion with rabies. A demon?

I've looked at this info. Not hard to find out how to do it and seems to be related in part to the NLP crowd.

As a youngster I used to hypnotize people against their will as a party trick, five or so at a time. They would actively resist and consciously not believe it was even possible, but all end up asleep.

In a good way, it could be used for self defence. Great for speeding tickets.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here is an interesting Russian documentary, it details how the Germans explored electro magnetic technologies, and created a whole devision of psychic warriors:

I have been talking about how MK ULTRA were studying the same.

I think that electromagnetism is the key to many psychic phenomenon. This is technology, not mysticism.

NAZI germany and our intelligence agencies both devoted mass resources to the study of these topics.

edit on 30-9-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed video link

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Here is an interesting Russian documentary, it details how the Germans explored electro magnetic technologies, and created a whole devision of psychic warriors

I watched large parts of this video. I'm a native speaker of Russian and am very familiar with this culture. I get the impression that many people who presented in this film were trying rather hard to distort certain facts and in general sensationalize issues. There were a few cases of loss of life during the Highjump expedition, as can be expected when operating in harsh conditions, but that Russian dude implies that the American task force was simply decimated. That's a lie. The "documentary" is rich on pure speculation and tends to contradict itself on important points. The experts interviewed in the second part of the show, describing the "flying disks", are referring to them as an unusual aircraft that were still based on conventional technology (explicitly mentioning "fans"). At the same time, the voice-over keeps repeating "techno-magic", many times.

I know, UFO's sell.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
There were a few cases of loss of life during the Highjump expedition . . .

How do you know?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

There were a few cases of loss of life during the Highjump expedition . . .

How do you know?

And how do you think I know? What's more important how does a Russian dude, who lived all of his life half a planet away, know?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Answer the question.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by buddhasystem

Answer the question.

Guess the obvious.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Here is an interesting Russian documentary, it details how the Germans explored electro magnetic technologies, and created a whole devision of psychic warriors

I watched large parts of this video. I'm a native speaker of Russian and am very familiar with this culture. I get the impression that many people who presented in this film were trying rather hard to distort certain facts and in general sensationalize issues. There were a few cases of loss of life during the Highjump expedition, as can be expected when operating in harsh conditions, but that Russian dude implies that the American task force was simply decimated. That's a lie. The "documentary" is rich on pure speculation and tends to contradict itself on important points. The experts interviewed in the second part of the show, describing the "flying disks", are referring to them as an unusual aircraft that were still based on conventional technology (explicitly mentioning "fans"). At the same time, the voice-over keeps repeating "techno-magic", many times.

I know, UFO's sell.

You completely missed the point of my post, i was referencing the history of german EM and psychic research and the CIA/NSA references in the film. Feel free to attack any straw men you want.

Personally I am not a big UFO believer, I think there are lots of UFO's but they are mostly our craft. I'm not sure aliens are flying in our skies right now... I do think it is possible, but I've not seen enough evidence personally.

But I do think at times past we had higher technology than we have now, we are just now getting back to where we used to be tens of thousands of years ago...

I also think our technology is being suppressed, and all these EM technologies are being suppressed by certain groups.

I think human technology goes in cycles, like the Hindu's say in their cycle of ages.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hi pp, hope you havn't minded my prehaps a bit rambling comments on your thread. Thought this related to this thread as it is about waves.
I think I might have discovered a new quantum theory "Goddess Wave". Myself and the resident physics ats experts have put together a worded theory and experiment for it and posted it on physicsforum.com - Link
It came to me from a dream.
We have already argued it out on my thread.
"Curving light waves." www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think could possibly
also have the notes/frequencies or DNA code. Was wondering if you might consider helping with some of the musical aspects?

The idea is based on a 3d cymatic vortex.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ok, this is my theory for a possible solution to the DNA code problem.

It is based on pure harmonics. 4ths and 5ths. Yin and yang. Right and left brain hemispheres.

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

-LEONARD COHEN

Link

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
From these two patterns we want to make cymatic 3D-n waveforms (Bohms extradimensional theory).

Had to add that there is studies being done that show dolphins communicate with 3D cymatic mandalas.

cymatic image of dolphin language (image: cymascope.com), wonder what our sister/brother is saying to us?

Researchers in the United States and Great Britain are currently using cymatics to create a visual alphabet of dolphin sounds, in hopes of finally decoding the language of dolphins.

Link

edit on 7-10-2012 by primalfractal because: Spell

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The name "harmony of the spheres" comes up now in relation to the shape of the waveform I wanted to generate, which leads to Plato then Pythagoras.

Harmonic Core

edit on 7-10-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
3 circles to make the harmonic sphere.

When you apply the Trinity to the Trinity you use a principle that is called Self-Reference. In modern mathematics this principle is called a Fractal and the theory associated with Fractals is called Chaos Theory. Fractals play a very important role in the new String Theories of the Universe.

It is possible to generate the many levels of the Universe out of one Fractal Pattern, the Trinity. In modern Physics one of the candidates for the Fractal Pattern of the Universe is the Sierpinski Triangel. This fractal pattern generates the well known Mystical Geometries and is based on Trinities.

Link

Sierpinski’s Triangle Fractal

edit on 7-10-2012 by primalfractal because: add

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

-LEONARD COHEN

Is this Wiki about the Leonard Cohen you've quoted? "Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen song)"

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Link

I see that that blog is entitled "Reconciliation of Science and Religion."

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join