It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
On a lighter note here is a vid of an amazing overtone singer that is believed to have healing powers.

I have Arden Wilken's CD "Cosmic Alignment." It's wonderful to listen to.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I dont hear any overtone singing on this one - same dude? Lots of high frequency tinkling though. No frisson induced though -- you need some enharmonic passing tone dissonance for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If it was deception I would have typed "disinformation" -- not "misinformation."

But since you mentioned deception - well I can look into it I guess.

O.K. you want to read this pdf Schwaller de Lubicz and the Fourth Reich

I can't mention the author's name because her website is banned on ats so if you give a link to her website the post is automatically censored. haha.

The most widely promulgated of these books are by authors such as Henry Lincoln, Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, and John Anthony West, Robert Temple, Laurence Gardiner, and a supporting cast too numerous to mention. Picknett and Prince astutely note that such writers may not be conscious participants in the Damage Control system, but that they are most definitely being provided with the grist for mills of a massive cover-up operation - a shell-game of reality with moves so dexterous that unless the reader understands from the beginning that the hand is, indeed, quicker than the eye, they will be lulled by the obvious truths so that at the point the lie is introduced, they will swallow it at once without noticing that it is a lie.

Yep.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
If it was deception I would have typed "disinformation" -- not "misinformation."

What is "pushing misinformation"? That you think they're wrong?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It means they are presenting incorrect information but they might not know it is incorrect.

If they are willfully pushing the wrong information then it's disinformation.

I'm still reading through the pdf I linked but it's quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I dont hear any overtone singing on this one - same dude?

I wasn't posting about overtone singing - just the pleasant effect of listening to the tones and intervals on the CD.

Description

This CD combines 3 different elements:

1. Tibetan bowls reflecting the frequencies of the planets
2. Different instruments producing linear harmonics playing a spiral of perfect 5th intervals, and
3. The appropriate INNER SOUND motif using the same instruments as the 2nd element.

3. INNER SOUND Motifs

INNER SOUND (1978 USA) is an original system of sound and Therapeutic Music created by Arden Wilken. The heart of INNER SOUND is 50 musical motifs Arden developed, each one creating a specific effect on the organism.

The third track in each series is the appropriate INNER SOUND Motif, played in perfect fifths, that enhances the effect of the first 2 tracks. In tracks 2 and 3 the 2 notes that make up the perfect fifth interval alternate right-left for greater balancing effect.

She's a gal. Seated in the center in the video.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It means they are presenting incorrect information but they might not know it is incorrect.

The word "pushing" sounds rather judgmental, though.
(No harm intended.)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

yeah that's true. But do you really think ancient fish-headed aliens created humans out of Mesopotamia? It's really racist and a little more than annoying. What about the San Bushmen original human culture from 100,000 BCE???????!!!!!!!!!

And that pdf link is interested until she slips into her channelling cult routine. I don't know how people can stomach that fakeness -- it's just her subconsciousness which isn't as interesting as her prefrontal cortex. Basically it's like she doesn't know the answer so she starts channelling some e.t. People LOVE it. haha.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

yeah that's true. But do you really think ancient fish-headed aliens created humans out of Mesopotamia? It's really racist and a little more than annoying. What about the San Bushmen original human culture from 100,000 BCE???????!!!!!!!!!

And that pdf link is interested until she slips into her channelling cult routine. I don't know how people can stomach that fakeness -- it's just her subconsciousness which isn't as interesting as her prefrontal cortex. Basically it's like she doesn't know the answer so she starts channelling some e.t. People LOVE it. haha.

Speaking of channeling it gets even weirder.

One of the big organizations behind a lot of the MK ULTRA and black organization, as well as mixed in with the billionairs and high level politicians is a weird channeling group called "The council of nine."

One New Age channeling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group.We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one.

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine - or just 'The Nine'. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts? Although The Nine may appear to be quintessentially a modern phenomenon, our research uncovered its truly astonishing pedigree. In fact, the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation, run by a medical doctor named Andrija Puharich (also known as Henry K Puharich).Set up in 1948 to research the paranormal, among the noted psychics studied at the Foundation were the famous Irish medium Eileen Garrett and the Dutch clairvoyant Peter Hurkos (Pieter van de Hirk).Prominent members included the influential philosopher and inventor Arthur M Young and the socialite Alice Bouverie (née Astor).

Remember Puharich? CIA/MK ULTRA/person who brough uri Gellor to fame/Stanford Research Institute/Turkey farm with psychic kids....

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.

Amazing how all this stuff ties together.

Oh, and apparently even Richard Hoagland and Al Gore are connected with this group:

Richard C Hoagland - familiar to FT readers as another unrepentant 'Mars Face' enthusiast - is also clearly under The Nine's spell. David Myers and David Percy were, respectively, American and European Director of Operations for Hoagland's Mars Mission. In fact, his interpretation of the 'monuments' of Mars comes directly from The Nine.

This and more info here: link

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Have you read the Stargate Conspiracy book - I've been "pushing" that book online since at least 2006. haha.

nonduality.com... for my Actual matrix Plan expose that ties into their research. That's from 2001.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

The word "pushing" sounds rather judgmental, though.

Well it's an accurate description of what you are about, Mary.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by primalfractal
On a lighter note here is a vid of an amazing overtone singer that is believed to have healing powers.

I have Arden Wilken's CD "Cosmic Alignment." It's wonderful to listen to.

Very pretty music, thank you.

Didnt know Temple was into council of nine but would believe it. Still like the idea of a harmonic grid octave though.

I had an interesting dream that gave me some understanding of sound in 4d and the shapes it produces. I read a quote in a post of Fulllotusquigongs(thanks for a lot of good info ) somewhere of a yogi saying western music only produces straight lines not curves, which is part of what I saw. I think the right side of the brain views the wave version of reality all the time and from here modern music produces cubism, which makes a reverse flow of energy attempting devolve humans dimensionally.

We already have a keycode(notes) lock on our DNA, they want to barcode us, download us into machines, put us in the matrix. We must evolve instead.

This is what has led me here. Please feel free to correct(except you bs) because my music theory knowledge is recent(played for ages though and love to sing).

Been experimenting with the software version of Lambdona player on FractalTuneSmithy, only produces pure harmonics from any fractions/scales set at any frequency.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

That video is really cool. I wish the timbre of the keyboard could sound more like a gong or a woodwind instrument or something, though.

Thanks for giving me a new research project!
That YouTuber Dan Shaw looks interesting and so does Barbara Hero:

Barbara Hero an artist, composer, mathematician, writer, is the inventor of the Lambdoma keyboard that is designed to help our well being by calling us to harmony of spirit, mind, emotion and physicality. She has published articles about the Lambdoma Keyboard’s effects on human behavior in the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine”, the Pavlovian Society’s “Integrative Physiological and Behavioral Science Journal,” IEEE KIMAS 2005 publication and IEEE KIMAS 2007 CD. Barbara is Founder/Director of the International Lambdoma Research Institute. Her most recent presentation on the Lambdoma was given to a pure and applied mathematics conference in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Have you read the Stargate Conspiracy book - I've been "pushing" that book online since at least 2006. haha.

nonduality.com... for my Actual matrix Plan expose that ties into their research. That's from 2001.

Yes, thats' where i first learned of Puharich and the Council of Nine.

Very good book.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The answer is long! Oh, this I surely know. After being in the rabbit hole and sifting through all of the information on how they (Hermes, Wisdom, Thoth, Words, Vibration, etc..) tie in with everything is beyond me to figure out at this time. I wonder then, with all I have come to know thus far, where does Jesus fit in with the grand scheme of things.

I created a thread from my pov on the subject above, and one can only assume how Jesus fits in, if he does at all for the observer, ya know. For me, he fits in perfectly but from a total unorthodox view.

Dont want to get your thread ties into that web of thought though. lol

It is neat to see how the ancients had electromagnetism figured out. They had so much figured out in regards to spiritual science I wonder if they made it off this planet. I assume they did one way or another.

Im sure this link has already been shared and if so, I apologize.

Our DNA is easily manipulated within this realm on Earth whereas frequencies of energy interact within the core of the human being.

From this paragraph and below we see a type of healer. www.viewzone.com...

There have been countless anecdotal stories of individuals who have been physically near but not directly struck by lightning. Ailments of individuals such as cancer, diabetes, and heart/lung congestion, that existed prior to nearby lightning strikes were instantly and permanently removed after the lightning strikes. Persons with no illnesses who have been near a lightning strike experience long-term high energy levels. Regretfully these reports must remain anecdotal because double blind studies on humans using real weather lightning will most likely not take place. Perhaps the alleged instant health improvements and long-term high energy states are not caused by the high voltage current of the lightning itself, but instead by the trough of intense spirals caused by the low and high temperatures that create extreme amplitudes in the Earth's Resonant Frequency.

It goes on to talk about the left hand spin and Tesla.

I wonder.... is this why a Psychic will use their left hand time and time again? Ive never been to one but have read they use their left hand when ever they can in a "reading". Left side of the brain has always been the side that controls the right, if I remember correctly. I know it doesn't spin per say but just throwing out connections.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a thread offering Northern Lights .... sound.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu...
edit on 25-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Awsome, glad you liked it
To share and learn is why I joined.

That YouTuber Dan Shaw looks interesting

Wow, he sure does. You have also given me a gift, thank you.

This video from his channel was amazing, the practise must be old.

I wish the timbre of the keyboard could sound more like a gong or a woodwind instrument or something, though.

Yea, it does sound a bit screetchy. I have been using a software version of the lambdoma player that comes with Fractal Tune Smithy microtonal software. On this you can have any instrument you want
FTS is good, it runs with SCALA

Tune Smithy is a Windows-based shareware application, with freeware features.

It is an algorithmic composition tool to make fractal music[1]. It is now also used frequently as a retuning tool for microtonal composition,[2] and for music therapy in conjunction with Barbara Hero’s Lambdoma keyboard[3]. As a microtuner, it is one of the programs that supports MIDI Tuning Standard sysexes.

The application also contains a polyrhythm metronome, a chord progression player, and an audio pitch tracer which can be used for exact tracing of the pitch of microtonal music and birdsong. Other features include a mouse theremin and a PC keyboard player which can be used to explore alternative keyboard layouts such as the Janko keyboard, which happens to use the same hexagonal type arrangement of keys as a PC keyboard. Version 3.0 introduces an automated Csound orchestra builder and various other new features.

Scala (freeware) is a powerful software tool for experimentation with musical tunings, such as just intonation scales, equal and historical temperaments, microtonal and macrotonal scales, and non-Western scales. It supports scale creation, editing, comparison, analysis, storage, tuning of electronic instruments, and MIDI file generation and tuning conversion. All this is integrated into a single application with a wide variety of mathematical routines and scale creation methods. Scala is ideal for the exploration of tunings and becoming familiar with the concepts involved. In addition, a very large library of scales is freely available for Scala and can be used for analysis or music creation.

I have been making scales on scala, turning them into lambdoma patterns, then fractally generating this into music.

edit on 25-9-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus fits in -

"I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last." Rev22

"the Alpha and the Omega of Whom alone the end becomes beginning, and ends again at the original beginning without any break" Clement of Alexandria

Sound like wave theories.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My daughter was listening to music on the tv the other day and it was driving me nuts, i said to my husband its like my eyes are listening to it and not my eras, he must have thought i had gone loopy and he told me to take a Panadol and lie down lol.

Then today i was watching this clip and at 31:37 of the clip they talk about sound waves and the effects they can have on you even your eyes, i suppose its because they are made up of water and that's exactly how my eyes were reacting to the music she was listening to.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join